Why does Sup Forums suck his dick so much?

Why does Sup Forums suck his dick so much?

they think they are him

Why do you suck his dick so much?

They believe it'll create the impression that they're not intimidated by a genetically superior male.

Because they are all Redditors that came to Sup Forums after the Bane meme.

I dont know. I met him at a grocery store once and he was a jerk

He always plays /r9k/ characters and I like that

He's just so dreamy.
How can you not want his hot hard dick in your mouth?

Because he's a 7/10 at best but somehow convinced people he's the next Brad Pitt.
>how did he do it?

Is a nice dick user.

he's a cutie patootie

Weird. I met him in an Arby's bathroom and he treated my mouth like Jessica Alba's asshole.

Drive was a mistake

He plays characters that the average male autist wishes they could be. Hey Sup Forums nerds you aren't brooding smart men with that win the love of beautiful women, you are just retards with poor social skills that barely talk to any women besides your mother.

BECAUSE Sup Forums IS 94% REDDIT

I'm tired as fuck and I hate life. I just like to pretend that there's at least one person in Hollywood relatable to look at as an example of how to own my autism

delet this

They don't realize he's Canadian
Every day hard working American's are being replaced by Canadians and the masses don't even notice
The Canadian invasion is real

let's see
>loved by reddit
>plays an autist in some pseudo-artistic movies that appeal to the Sup Forums sensibility
>fucks emma stone and eva mendes
>is muscular and good looking, so naturally the autists of Sup Forums think they can become him
>is a high school dropout and was bullied a lot like 95% of Sup Forums

Doesn't every actor claim they were bullied?

Because le based goose

they gay

>ugly
>autistic
>overrated
he's literally us

he's autistic just like us

ana > roony

his sister is thicc

>I was a total nerd
>I was picked on
>tomboy

That's adorable

literally our guy
> He "hated" being a child, was bullied in elementary school and had no friends until he was "14 or 15". In grade one, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident led to a suspension. He was unable to read and was evaluated for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), but was not diagnosed with it and, contrary to false reports, never took medication.

>He *wasnt diagnosed ADHD*
>and he *never took any medication*
wow yeah he is like /ourguy/ in shieett

mmmm yeah, damn gurl u thicc. here have some more candy get extra thicc for me bb

it's a big dick.

Because most of the movies he's in are at least decent/interesting which is more than can be said about most of the popular young male actors.

He's got patrician taste

Why are all of you in here sucking so much dick?

I don't really get it either. He has literally zero charisma

4u

You see Sup Forums was the only place that understood drive and his autism
then the redditors you see now praising him are people who saw caps of the old Sup Forums days and now believe it'll help them be "in"

he drives

he got paid for this stunt

"hey, go in there and buy 3 individual coke cans, let the papparazzi photograph it, and we'll give you $10,000"

Wheres the redbox edit.

You fuckers remember what i'm talking about

/o/

>...
>How 'bout this? Shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it FOR YOU

yeah but gosling got to the point where he started throwing knives at other children and got suspended for it and I don't know why someone would make that up about themselves so I guess people see his claims as more genuine.

Delet this faggot

There was this guy, Matt, who stabbed the hottest girl at my school with a pencil. That's pretty autistic.

because he got a nose and chinjob

you all know the REAL reason

>(You)
hey...wait a minute, thats me. you responded to me! Nice. Thanks for the (You) btw

>day of the rake soo-

He's genuinely likeable in everything he's ever been in. Also as he gets typecast as a silent (if attractive) autist Sup Forums likes to treat him as their own personal avatar so they feel less insecure about their crippling social anxiety and hideous appearance

That is a lot of candy

Lad I very much enjoy this jpeg

Do agents PR? Actors outsource PR?

Was Stay (2003) any good?

he's the self-insert actor for the socially inept

what is with the r*ddit tier pop psychology bullshit

Because he chooses good projects, hooks up with good directors, and seems like a generally nice guy. He isn't the greatest actor, but like Keanu Reeves his natural good-guy-ness shines through and makes people like him.