This movie was fucking trash
When did Sup Forums get such bad taste?

Watch the movie before you post about it, thanks

Sup Forums never had good taste

Just walked out of the cinema

>Just walked out of the cinema
Then you're a cunt.

Okay OP, gonna need an opinion on the movie with you know, actual criticisms

Dude i saw a few webms while browsing and shitposting i think i have a pretty good idea, not gonna (((pay)))

>When did Sup Forums get such bad taste?
When it first was created.

nice bait

>stop disliking what I like

Shitty story, no real point. The filmmakers had no point to make but pose question that has already been pondered a million times with a plot that doesn't even do any service to said question.

What was the point of the first one, in your opinion?
What was the question the filmmakers of 2049 posed that has already been pondered a million times?

The people praising it aren't Sup Forums
There are literally meme reviews from years gone by being used to praise this movie and these retards are eating it up

Here's your "you"

>The people praising it aren't Sup Forums
This so much. Unironic enjoyment of a quality film is some poseur shit. Real Sup Forums like me and very few of my bros bros still left are far to advanced for such trite.

Here's one now

Top kek, you idiots really are trying everything to hate this movie huh?

No shit. The most reddit board has the most reddit taste, color me suprised!!

No one liked the movie, everyone on the Internet is just being super vocal because they can't stand the fact that a movie they think is good can't even surpass a transformer movie in the box office, while actual good movies in the past have totally killed capeshit and transformer movies.

This is all so contrived and ineffectual. You ironically hate it because it's well reviewed and well received here are want some (You)s. It's one thing to not like a film and say why. It's another to impotently screech empty platitudes. Anyway here (You) go. Have another.

Hahahah okay pal, go ahead and name those movies

Getting a (You) isn't the same as getting Reddit Gold

Here your (You)

>here's my interpretation of why you dislike the movie

That's all you all have is interpretations.

> here's how I see what she was really trying to do, she believed a beautiful lie...

>falling for shilsl