Is this cozy?

I tried to make my idea of a cozy video. Anyone else got something similar?

youtube.com/watch?v=fHzH5LP_ue8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI
youtube.com/watch?v=KeW7Rk6HFFw
youtube.com/watch?v=yEG2VTHS9yg
youtube.com/watch?v=R92o0W_mwWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice vlog

Probably sarcastic, but I'm going to take it as a compliment, bc I actually spent a lot of time working on it and made this video with Sup Forums in mind. I'm trying to improve my editing skills and I'm actually sorta proud of the way this turned out.

If you've got anything with similar visuals or something cool I'd love to see it. This could be a visually appealing thread or something I suppose. Especially if anyone has any pictures from the new Blade Runner.

This is my idea of cozy.. From the show World Peace

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI

These are pretty good actually.
Who made these it couldn't had been Sam.

One of the first videos that kind of got me into a "cozy" feeling. Good song too.

youtube.com/watch?v=KeW7Rk6HFFw

Well Sam DOES have a graphic design degree, but i think they outsource all their editing. I found this one time, pretty sure this guy does a lot of their stuff. The website is weird, don't be alarmed.

trapped.info

sorry, trappped.info

>Cumfy thread
it's been a while.

This was another early cozy feeling I got. I know the visuals were heavily inspired by Enter The Void, but I like this MV much more than that movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=yEG2VTHS9yg

Contribute anything you got. Really wanna keep this thread alive for future editing inspo. If you don't have any content, feel free to critique the video I posted in OP!

for anyone lurking on this thread, what do you find more cozy? something like this... 1/3

this.. 2/3

or this 3/3

Probably 3, reminds me of the set at the beginning of inception.

I make short videos with lofi hip hop set to comfy films.

youtube.com/watch?v=R92o0W_mwWs

I liek dis

You should do one for Midnight in Paris. Using one of those french sounding hip-hop songs from like Gotan Project or something

Thanks, I wanted to do something with lofi hip hop that was a little more creative than looping an anime gif.

Yeah, as nice as those are, they do start feeling the same.

Jesus you are an autistic rambling faggot that has nothing interesting to say. Your shitty fashwave overlay doesn't hide your big fat dick sucking lips and Neanderthal gaze, now fuck off back to plebbit or normiebook or wherever you think it's acceptable for a talent-less autismo like you to shill his shitty youtube channel. I'd rather watch paint dry or Sam Hyde beg for $5 than watch another second of your faggot ass. KYS.

(you)