The /orville/ general

"I'm actually just sort of working on myself right now. But thanks." edition

Previous thread is gone.

cuck general

The latest Krill episode sucked. Arabic numerals, English Language. The federation knows nothing about them.

Name ONE reason why the Orville isn't based and redpilled.
Seth has literally made the perfect scifi.

isaac probably has a bunch of crazy vibration motors and shit, why would she not?

>Previous thread is gone.
But not forgotten

>federation
the what?

>arabic numerals
post screenshots or shut up, fag

That was a fake troll thread created by STD shills like this faggot.

That off-brand shit was a disgrace. We need to make sure the OP for hese threads are more recognizable.

That's why I used an Alara pic desu

This was the real Previous thread

I literally can't. My only complaint is that sometimes the show is TOO comfy.

Who cares. We still talked about the show.

Sure thing, Cap'n Cuck.

The Union not even knowing Krill names, physiology, or basic religious principles does seem pretty dumb.

Like how did they not know their sun weakness? A load of their corpses were laying around that planet in ep 1

So are they going to address how they have been killing Krill children every time they blow up a ship? Are they not going to destroy Krill ships anymore because there might be kids on them? I hope they talk about this.

Not to be confused by yet another STD shill troll thread.
And yet they have the balls to bitch when we post over on one of there /DIS/ney STD
infected threads.

The thread died after 101 posts. Didn't even approach bump limit. Unsuccessful thread.

Why is her mouth so big?

And why is that so attractive?

body swap episode NOW

hnnng

nice and big for issac's cock

I am going to assume that they had some kind of universal translator that they just didn't bring up.

Back to your gay STD containment thread

She seems sad, and mad

Same here. I think they have those Guardians of the Galaxy things.

Soon, user. Soon!

>dead brother
>tries to make a new friend
>turns out to be soulless human scum who goes on to kill your entire crew and take you captive
I'd be sad and mad too

Looks even hotter with the big black reptile contacts desu.

She's sad because her brother died, but she was sweet and friendly to Chris and Devon because she wanted Captain Mercer's D. And she liked Malloy's blessing. Later she was mad, sure. But not without reason.

> why is that so attractive?
For reasons.

>Planetary Union.
> Good ol P.U.
> Mfw

I'm a sucker for "scary" smiles

Well done, user

Doesn't count if you don't see them

HEY MALARK, WE'RE WAITIN' ON YA

It's not always as scary

Yeah buddy.

But always interesting.

Because Alara is a good girl, and has her own toys which she may or may not use to hang medals which were given to her by her secret crush

What do the Star stickers on their bodies represent exactly ?

2 top
1 bottom

>young woman falls in love with the moderately handsome older man whose respect she craves and who is in a position of authority over her

Pottery.

where do they come up with this stuff?

>mfw she doesn't get on her knees to suck his cock she just lifts him up until it's head height

I don't give a fuck about anything else, I buy their "Jeff and Annie" vibe

Wow they got some shitty extras

The krill bomb had arabic numerals on it, and the krill all spoke English, you massive retard. Also they knew the name of the Krill vessel that they destroyed, but were too stupid to come up with workable Krill names. It was the worst episode of the lot.

>shit face prosthetic woman

>yfw Taylor is wearing the gold stars on her body
Can't tell if Alara's stars are gold or not.

>I hope they talk about this.
I hope they keep blowing up more Krill ships

Post screenshots of the arabic numbers or you are a pole smoking faggot. I won't ask you again.

See for yourself.

Right here.

You're assuming that just because Mercer didn't know about their weakness to light that no one else in the Union does either. How exactly does knowing they're weak to light help anyone that isn't in the position that Mercer was in, trapped aboard their ship?

Ah and these are arabic numbers. Interesting.

The arabic numeral system is the one the world uses for math. It's annoying having to do shitty conversions from Roman Numerals to Arabic numerals to Japanese counting systems, just to do math in different countries. Arabic Numerals are the easiest to work with and they're universal. That being said, an alien race that they supposedly know nothing about using this system is silly to the point of immersion breaking.

Gordon built that bomb, why would he use a display he couldn't read?

That's an alien bomb that was counting down to launch.

>immersion breaking

I don't know about you, but I don't pretend the tv shows and movies I watch are real. People like you are fucking annoying to watch shows and movies with, you know that? Constantly bitching instead of just shutting the fuck up and letting your friends enjoy the show. You do have friends, right?

No it wasn't. That was the timer he set for the lights to intensify. They launched the missile and he used the ships weapons to destroy it.

I couldn't be happier that they are not fucking around with made up languages and subtitles. They never add detail, they just keep my trapped to the screen,

Not an argument.

That's a fucking counter they build to do the lights thing and kill the space vampires.
It was weird they have that screen but also the fact that the light system of the battle cruiser was build to emit radiation that can kill the crew.
But whatever, the show is fun and harmless

You're a loser.

>"dude just shut your brain off lmao want some weed?"

Peasant, I step on people like you every day.

>Peasant, I step on people like you every day.

We believe you.

And yet here you are wasting your "valuable" time shitposting among us.

Who wouldn't?

>I'm actually just sort of working on myself right now.
>using that just to politely brush someone off

Literally the reason I'm not dating. Getting /fit/, building up my finances, and generally living with a positive attitude. I don't want my eventual family to be trapped in a terrible low-income situation with no escape.

>added bonus that the girls who show any interest due to the /fit/ seem really confused that I'm not falling at their feet.

I've enjoyed Orville so far, though I've only seen the first two episodes. I take it the quality drops? Because the opening and zoo episodes were genuinely amusing, and the ship is one of the nicest I've seen in a while.

>I take it the quality drops?
Actually it's the other way around. They drop 70% of the comedy, and the show start to giving off more of a comfy old school TNG vibe.

Episode 5 is the only so-so episode so far. The rest are cumfy and fun.

Cuckoldry is a sin. The Orville is an attack on traditional family values.

Even tho that's a fedora weeaboo comment, I want to believe someone irl is calling people peasants.

t. peasant

>I couldn't be happier that they are not fucking around with made up languages and subtitles.
This so fucking much!e

>watching STD while playing card games on my phone
>it's a Klingon scene
>miss out on half the dialogue coz Klingon scenes suddenly can't be in English for no reason

Thank fuck that show is shit

>I like it because some people don't
>I hate it actually but need to act like I do

that whole sequence had some great art direction

I only started watching this show this week, and I have to say I love it.

Sadly the first episode is locked now, but gosh, as soon as I hit episode 4 I really felt like I was really watching star trek after twelve years

How did Alara grow eyebrows so fast after Episode 1? I need this to be addressed.

Locked?

The pilot was shot months prior to the show being picked up and the rest of the season was shot. They wised up and realized she looked stupid and they fixed it.

Probably watching it on the fox app.

is there any point to do anything beyond act as man flailing fist in air in jubilation, they don't really hire background people to act.

how stupid are you that the rare occasion you see roman numerals is frustrating for you? in common application they rarely go into large digits

Look it's trying to communicate

pardon?

Me in green

It's locked on their website as well. So stupid, you have to verify you have access to FOX via your TV service provider in order to watch locked content. All they are doing is driving people to torrents.

Her eyebrows are fake, but she wears them so as not to creep out her human crewmates.

Eating In'n'Out in a suit and jewelry. Truly, SoCal is glorious.

you'll note the nose has changed as well

I'm fine with made up languages. GoT and LotR do it just fine, and the scenes with dothraki/evlish don't drag on

STD on the other hand.....

I've heard the klingon scenes are like the star wars christmas special

Easier prosthetics I assume. No need for something on her nose ridge.

Also gave her thicker lipstick.