So is it worth it?

>What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-12/shocker-day-tech-company-buys-movie-tickets-10-and-sells-them-033-may-not-survive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the free movies, dumbass lmao

Yes

Lol what’s going on?

Lol

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-12/shocker-day-tech-company-buys-movie-tickets-10-and-sells-them-033-may-not-survive

Hell yeah, now i can go watch shit tier movies, and walk out like a boss when i get bored

t.AMC

t. rando user who finds your shilling annoying. Better update that resume dickhead

>wanting to suck out all the free movies from the retard entity while it exists
>shill
Do you even (((think))) before you post?

I have a Kinopass and I love it. Took like 5 weeks for the card to get to me though.

Fuck off. The entire output of Hollywood is worth $0.

go find a new ploy.

At least come up with some new bullshit you lazy fuck. Your employer should get their $ back.

>Moviepass is basically a ponzi scheme

Just shocking

>Same price as netflex
>both of them never have anything good available

Got it this weekend, I've used it twice so far. I like the free movies, but I assume these guys are going to go out of business by the end of the year. I have no idea how they can possibly pay for all this.

It's a phenomenal deal if you're a true cinephile but it's very good even for the casual moviegoer. See roughly a movie a month and you're breaking even.

I used it like 4x in two weeks (Good Time, IT, Logan Lucky, Wind River) but haven't been able to use it lately to a very demanding semester, unfortunately. I look forward to binging a bunch of the new releases soon enough.

Really, it's a fantastic buy if you truly love going to the movies.

They will attempt to recoup the loss by selling the data of what movies you see

test

Do you know what a ponzi scheme is?

Just fuck offand look for a new job.

You're a rat on a sinking ship.

For sure.

Whole thing is a scam.

What's the matter user? Can't squeeze $10 a month out of your neetbux for moviepass?

Is calling anyone who's positive about anything a shill now part of the shitposting meta?

Well, hopefully whatever marketing firm gets my data decides advises the bigwigs to do more theater showings of old horror movies, since that's all I'm using it for atm.

You're noteven good at shilling. You use the same copy over and over.

Smh

so what's the catch with this thing?

it will take you two months to get it. that's the only catch

Wow what a ruse.

Fuck off

Bullshit scam company prob won't be in business in 2 months.

Problem?

if you hate moviepass the most logical thing to do is buy one and see as many movies as you can. the more money you personally take from them the faster they will go out of business

From what one of the main things they are doing is trying to link the data to the movie trailers you like on fb to actually see how many people who like the trailers on social media actually go to see it

> at least when you're business model
>you're

great article retard

This is their plan
>10 bucks a month for a year
Yipee!!!
>10 bucks a month next year, but day times only, pay 15 a month, watch movies anytime more than once a day
Kind of yippee. Hey it's only 5 extra bucks and i can watch ham solo the movie 4 times a day
>6 months later, 10 dollars a month (daytime only), 15 (unlimited times night or day), BUT certain movies with very big budgets can be seen for half price with the 15 deal but daytimes only, BUT pay 45 dollars a month and you can watch unlimited anything anytime

You're correcting a typo in a article I linked?

fucking kek

I hear Taco Bell is hiring.

That's still an incredibly good deal for the subscriber, some places charge close to $15 a ticket for night shows

It's funny you say this because their previous payment model was similar. I doubt they go backwards after the explosion in subscribers.

It took a month for mine to arrive, but it was completely worth it. I live in Greenwich Village in NYC, so I'm in one of the most optimal spots in the world to have a moviepass. The indie theaters here are spectacular. In the past few days, I've seen The Florida Project, Rosemary's Baby, Blade Runner 2049, and Wind River. I plan on seeing Lucky and Faces Places next.

If you'd be so kind, user, can you give a review (length of your choosing) of The Florida Project without spoiling anything? Everything points toward it being an absolute gem, but I'd love to hear from a normal dude who's seen it.

In my city, a movie ticket costs $16 minimum after tax. Even the cheap theaters.

>It took 6 garillion years to arrive, but omg it was like totally worth it

Moviepass has the laziest fucking shills

This 'company' is a scam and a joke.

It took me month to get the card but it's worth it. Saw 4 movies in the past week alone. If they ever jack the price up to an amount I don't like I can just cancel it.

why do you keep bumping the thread to enable the shilling if you despise it so much?

How is it a scam? What are you claiming exactly? That you don't ever actually receive a card?

So boss dude!!

It's getting bumped w/ the shill talking to himself one way or the other.

Spotify does the same thing on Sup Forums

both prob ((()))

What do you feel like is the highest you'll go? I think the fifty they first started out with is too much I think. Fifteen to twenty bucks is what I think I'll settle at when they start raising it.

>People still use Facebook
>People use Facebook for movie trailers
>Not only that, but they even like trailers for movies just for attention
And I'm the autist here...

It took like 3 weeks to get the card but it works out pretty well. I might cancel if they raise the price

brilliant insight

Do you literally work for AMC or are you just autistic?

The thing costs less than a single movie ticket. If you use it once before it goes out of business, it's paid for itself.

The performances from the children are strikingly realistic and charming. It's incredibly bittersweet. Visually beautiful. The story has such a stronger impact because it feels real. 8.5/10 for me.

Also NYC moviepass fag. I didn't realize the indie houses accepted it. Granted, I haven't really looked yet. Where do you go? Also, how was Florida Project? I've been thinking about seeing it. Looks good.

Oh, wait. You already answered that question. Sounds good, I'll check it out.

Awesome, can't wait to check it out. Thanks man.

NYC here. Fuck off. No one gives two fucks about this scam. And there is literally nothing to see in theaters and no reason to go to them. Literally spent $0 on movie tickets in the last year. Hope the whole industry collapses.

And get a real job. You're the most obvious shill on this board (and that's saying something).

Where in NYC? Shall we meet up so I can finally see the look on a fucking Sup Forumsfaggots face when confronted with the reality of their delusions for the first time? I'm on the UWS, how quick can you get to Central Park?

Guaranteed $10 for a year.

The host of a podcast I listen to has had it for years and sees/reviews almost every movie that comes out.

Combine it with theater rewards and you can get hella free movies and snacks for you and your friends.

which podcast?

Nigga you're basically shilling junk bonds on 4chins. You aint in the UWS. (ok, maybe in a cubicle)

What's the point in moviepass if 99% of movies released by (((Hollywood))) are absolute shit? Blade Runner 2049 is the first movie I've paid for in nearly five years

Keith and the girl. Hes had it for a couple years and does movie reviews atleast once a week.

Also he talks highly about the runpee app, which tells you when you can get up to go to the bathroom/hit the concession stand without missing anything important/good.