Marge was such a cunt in this episode

Marge was such a cunt in this episode

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikihow.com/Ser-Festeiro
youtube.com/watch?v=vRDrXF1vZJA
youtube.com/watch?v=vfGAleaUa2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not really

Worst Marge episode is where she kicks Homer out of the house on Christmas Eve because he spent the day with Moe to keep him from commiting suicide

I call the big one Bitey.

>husband danced near a showgirl
>react like he got his dick sucked in public

t. "unappreciated" wife

The 90s were a different time.

Not THAT different, what we see in this episode is 50's small town in the bible belt behavior.

what the fuck, you're shitting me

Not really. In the 50s men would do what they want and women would fucking deal. It wasn't that easy to have a candid picture snapped either unless you were a big public figure. No one asked questions about what gentlemen did in their clubs.

"Moe contemplating suicide" episodes are automatically all zombie simpsons anyway.

She came close to cheating on him in the previous episode.
In fact she got pretty close with her guy, Homer just danced with her at a fucking party.

If I recall she kicks him out, Moe explains what really happened, she forgives.
But I don't know, I tend to forget most episodes from later seasons.

But she's a woman so it's ok. Men are pigs. :^)

Maybe she's projecting?

FEMINIST ALERT! FUCK OFF BACK TO /r/eddit!

Yeah, when isn't she?

You're trying too hard.

It was more Homer promising not to spend Christmas at Moe's, and Moe guilt trips Homer into sticking around and buying booze.
It was Moe being manipulative and Marge thinking Homer was just getting drunk instead of spending the holiday with the family.

and this is why women should never have human rights

true

>let's pretend to be feminisits and then use those posts as proof that feminists and women in general are bad

They were supposed to be fucking. Of course they can't say that because it's a tv show aired in 1990, but you were supposed to treat "dancing" as a euphemism for fucking.

Ok explain to me what could this image be conceivably explaining. Cat celebrating killing all humans with gas or something?

Then why do they come out and say sex in the episode about Marge contemplating an affair?

The article I found was in Spanish, but I think it's basically how to act at parties.

The cat is in every picture, so I assume it's supposed to be "you".

I am spanish, link? I will solve this mystery.

>as proof that feminists and women in general are bad
You don't need proof for things that are common knowledge.

>The cat is in every picture, so I assume it's supposed to be "you".

Shouldn't that be
>The cat is in every picture, so I assume it's supposed to be (you)

The mere mention of women is enough for /r9k/ fags to sperg out of their burrows, it seems.

I must be remembering this episode wrong. As I recollect it, everyone else in the entire town thought that Homer had fucked the dancer and cheated on Marge, but by the time Marge actually sees the picture, she gets pissed but sits down with Homer and says that she's not even concerned about Homer being unfaithful, and the thing that really pissed her off was the impression Bart might have gotten from the whole thing about it being okay to treat women like objects. So then the episode turns into Homer having to try to track down the showgirl to show Bart that she's a human being with feelings. At the end the showgirl turns out to be an airhead.

/thread

Ooh. I like the final moral there, if I'm interpreting it correctly. Some women are fine with being objectified. Some men, too. If you don't like it and don't want your kids to like it then fuck off and mind your own business.

Forgive him!?

For a FUCK UP SHE DIIIIIIIIIID!?

For creating the misunderstanding by not clearly explaining what was up, and probably breaking some promise he made to her beforehand to create the drama to begin with. I mean shit, there's a pay phone near Moe's, call her up and tell her your buddy is on the brink and needs you to keep him from falling off. 5 fucking minutes, geez.

The episode still ends on a positive note, as Homer ends up entreating the audience at the stage show to treat women with more respect, which earns Marge's approval.

At least early seasons Homer actually tried to keep his family happy.

that's not true at all though. having an affair, whether you were a man or a woman, was severely frowned upon back in the 50's. same with divorce.

pt.wikihow.com/Ser-Festeiro

Don't ask don't tell was in full effect for that sort of thing. The appearance of impropriety was far more dire than the act itself.

Indeed, it's using the cat as a stand in for the reader.

Also it says to play the air guitar constantly throughout a party. You can see the cat awkwardly trying to do it in a corner on several pics.

Oh and that's portuguese, not spanish.

That's portuguese not spanish.

Marge is a cunt in every episode though.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRDrXF1vZJA

A la grande le puse Cuca

>You don't need proof for things that are common knowledge.
This sounds like something that you'd put in a feminist strawman's mouth to pretend that anyone with (insert social opinion here) has necessarily sunk to your level.

>At least early seasons Homer actually tried to keep his family happy.
Homer at the end of Lisa's Substitute is just wonderful. Everything about it was perfect... probably his best moment, aside from youtube.com/watch?v=vfGAleaUa2o

>Marge nags homer into talking to the dancer about women's rights
>The dancer doesn't give a shit

Was the simpsons redpilled?

Early homer is weird, he seems to really dislike his family and still try his hardest to please them

They did an anti feminism episode, so yes.

IT ANGERS