>Wanted jock kids
>Names them Niles and Frasier
It's his own fault desu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_accent
youtube.com/watch?v=C-SFhhnBwdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was all Hester.

I don't buy that they developed such strong waspy accents when their dad talks normally. Did they ever explain that?

They took after their mom, she had pet rats who were named Frasier and Niles before they were born. did you even watch the show faggot

>All Eleven Seasons

it's mentioned in an episode that their mother named them

is martin gay?

very odd for a old guy like him to never be married and not have kids

and i read his wikipedia and he did all sorts of fruity shit as a youth

is the whole cast of fraiser gay except fraiser and roz & dap?

>bulldog is gay
>niles is gay
>gale is gay
>fraiser's ex is gay
>eddie is gay

Yes, almost the whole make cast is gay except for KG.

Not Eddie. Nooooooo

There are good episodes in all seasons, you missed out.

>not watching every episode on repeat because it's so good

Boy Named Sue Syndrome.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_accent

It's because he accired it trying to be elite.

>fraiser's ex is gay
Which one?

Probably Lilith, tbat bitch seemed like a cold dike

This. I thought binge watching seinfeld was great, until I got to this and realized there is 11 seasons I can just continually repeat watching until I die.

That's cause she's a Jew, not cause she's a dyke

Niles isn't gay you fag

did you know jack russell terriers are actually really hard to handle and train and aren't at all as comfy as eddie

DHP is

> tfw wrested in high school so technically jock
> tfw still virgin
> tfw Frasier slays more than you

Roz is my ultimate Mommyfu.

Roz imis a slut and a pretty shitty human being.

Proto-3rd wave feminist propaganda.

yes
t. scar on my hand

For real, she must have had every std known to man

I have the world’s comfiest Jack Russell, just don’t let them get bratty habits early

I always wondered why the two kids turned out so faggy considering what a chad Martin was.

>Obsessed with sports
>Career as a police officer
>Korean war hero

Considering she was getting dicked down unprotected raw by almost every male in the series and had a fucking kid with a college student who in one episode. She had to be an absolutely disease ridden skank. I think she fucked everyone in the series aside from Noel, Martin and Niles... although she almost fucked Niles.

I'm on season 6 right now going through it. Frasier is the comfiest show on tv.

Irl someone like Roz would be considered to have mental health issues.

She at least went out with Nole

Roz isn't even pretty.

She would be praised as an independent strong woman, and she would absolutely end up destroying the lives of her and her daughter.

damn OP that's a pretty good argument

His cheating slut wife moulded them in her image.

Frasier's such a tragic cunt really, he never gets the girl, he has all the money and fame a Seattle weirdo could want and can't lock down 1 good woman.

lmao I forget how utterly terrified of women you guys are

>She would be praised as an independent strong woman,
to her face maybe.

But in private people (ESPECIALLY women) would call her out for what she really is.

(not that it's in any way a realistic character)

>destroying the lives of her and her daughter.

yep. What a SELFISH character.

Daphne looks like shes enjoying that a little too much

thats an orgasm face

I think there is a sexiness to Roz, especially as she got older. But her being just such a flamboyant skank to the point it fucked her life up was just gross.

Also she was pretty cunty too towards men she wasn't attracted to.

Lol you're just sniffing around in the trash for someone elses scraps.

>implying there are any good women in Seattle

The 90s were a different, less Millennial time.

That blonde southern divorced matchmaker was pretty good from memory

I grew up in the Seattle area and this pic really hits home.

Don't forget Frasier is a total self-defeating faggot too. Remember when he was dating two Staceys at the same time. The baker hippy chick and the professional chick. And he went out of his way to fuck that up for himself.

Frasier was a disaster with women but he always did it to himself.

>binge watch s1 to s5
>always chuckle to myself because of how stupid educated people can be
>think about all my yuppie college professors and how they do trite stupid shit like go on wine tasting and listen to classical music

are people programmed this way or something?

do sterotypes exist?

Same here user, same here. I grew up an ardent leftist who eventually turned into a complete misanthrope. Came to think of all humanity was evil, corrupt and crazy. Once I escaped Seattle, I realized that my hatred of humanity were largely just traits of people who ultra-leftists who dominate the culture in Seattle.

ah, the great Casandra v. Faye debate.

It will live on for eternity.

You guys ever notice that all unmarried women over 28 but younger than 40 give a shit about are burgers and alcohol?

I'm a Faye man myself. Casandra seemed too high maintenance.

I'm pretty bad with women but I try and learn from my mistakes. That sad, Frasier is a tv character and he's forced to fuck up, even though it goes against his ability to rationally think and plan as an intelligent pragmatic disciplined man.

The (((writers))) sucked for not giving him a happy ending in the final season though. Like the audience wouldn't be able to accept him finally being happy, even though he'd still have relationship problems and work and social problems.

Fuck the writers.

His wife named them after her lab rats.

Muh ethics

Faye was superior. Plus she had a fat ass. I always notice it in those episodes.

I mean, the woman was the pastry chef at Le Cigare Volant.

But she was Jewish with a pushy manipulative mother.

It's a tough call desu

I always liked how no bullshit she was. Her basically calling Frasier a faggot for having more pairs of shoes than her was hilarious.

Eh, it was what it was. I wish the show kept going. Frasier is a show that could go on forever like The Simpsons. But I thought it was interesting they left Frasier essentially open ended with no real conclusion. Just him starting a new chapter of his life. I always thought he had intense mother issues though which would ensure he'd never be happy or complete with a woman.

>wrestling
>jock

Wrestling is the gayest of sports, even gayer than football

idk

def hotter than Cassandra though

>But she was Jewish with a pushy manipulative mother.

So was Lilith though.

All it takes is a girl who figures out he has mother issues then learns how to behave to make him feel comfortable.

My girl has daddy issues so I just figured out what to do and she's fucking crazy about me. I've never had a girl who is more enamoured.

do you think they'll accuse him of sexual assault too?

Weird seeing HD pics from the set. The show is always so SD and grainy. It's never that crisp and detailed.

I can finally see Fraiser's Chihuly wastebasket in all it's glory!

Later seasons were HD, you can see the wrinkles kelsey is trying to hide

Any environment would screw you up because humans are weak as fuck. A super conservative southern state environment wouldn't have been any better.

>do sterotypes exist?

Do people that judge others before meeting them exist? Yes.

>The (((writers))) sucked for not giving him a happy ending in the final season though

Giving him a happy ending would be so fuckin cliched. You have shitty taste.

What do you do?

yeah we should all drown in our misery like the tastemaster over here

go fuck your tears you sad cunt

Well she's got loose fitting sweats on in that pic.

Giving him a happy ending would be so fuckin cliched. There's nothing you could say that can dispute that. Try again.

You people fuckin bitch about ANYTHING.

I give her explicit boundaries, I minimise the amount of thinking and choices she needs to make, she can handle them but she prefers a man to guide her and reduce the thoughts/stress of decision making. I fuck her hard and give her tender love and affection as well as being quite dominant. It's about keeping her off-balance emotionally so she's constantly getting pushed and pulled, while keeping her on-balance with her life by reducing the choices and decisions she needs to make. Ontop of that I support her massively and encourage her to succeed in what she does, and really delight in her success.

That faggot ain't no Corkmaster.

the ending was great, what are you talking about

>she can handle them but she prefers a man to guide her and reduce the thoughts/stress of decision making

You're mistaken if you think this comes from daddy issues. This is most women. And most men like to be taken care of like a mother would.

Do you get it? Humans like to be taken care of. Has nothing to do with gender.

>eddie is gay
how were these born then?

CAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM WIIINNNNNNSTTTOOONNNNN!!!!

I'm a guy and I don't want someone taking care of me. You might be right that it applies to most women, it could also be true most women have daddy issues.

>You people fuckin bitch about ANYTHING.

whaddaya mean by "YOU" people?

This. Frasier had a patrician ending. Just like the start of the series, Frasier's off to start a new chapter of his life in a new city. "Frasier gets married and lives happily ever after" would've been stupid.

The only thing I hated about the ending is how we didn't get a proper sendoff for Eddie. It was almost like they had too much other stuff to wrap up that they didn't have time to fit in one last Eddie scene.

Once you take the knot, you'll never look at another thot.

to be fair the real eddie died or got sick i dont remember during the last few seasons and was replaced.

Same here. Not everyone is that way, but there are enough of them to make me never live there again. I don't even like visiting, but I have some family there so it's a necessity.

Moose, the dog who plays Eddie was replaced by his son Enzo because he was getting on in years (these are Moose's actual puppies: ), but I still think they could have had one last Eddie and Frasier scene.

2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 11 > 7 > 8 > 10 > 9

was he molesting eddie?

>white
>baby boomer
>it's his own fault
yeah not shit

I think he would have been older than a boomer 2bh

Which is the GOAT intro?
for me, its 2:24
youtube.com/watch?v=C-SFhhnBwdA

>yfw they used a different colour font for each season, so you can what season it is just by looking at the intro

>you can tell*

HAIL CORK MASTER THE MASTER OF THE CORK

He knows which wine goes with fish or pork

Daphne was best girl

>Everyone is gay
I'm sure they tried to write fraiser as gay too but kg is way to conservative for that shit

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE, NILES.

THE WINE SPENT LESS TIME IN THE BOTTLE.

Probably their mother and schooling.

They studied overseas (in England) for some years.

Did Niles care he got cucked by his Dad?

you mean Frasier (with Ronny)?

I mean that obviously Marty fucked Daphne. She wasn't just cleaning him naked and massaging him everyday.

He likes big bones.