Are the rumors true?

Are the rumors true?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Billysotherden/status/916496937318342656
youtube.com/watch?v=txMJUr4_06s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe

weinstein touched that faggot too? Or did this faggot jew rape girls too? Either way good

Isn't that the guy who flew to Milwaukee and fucked Mike Stoklasa's girlfriend when they gave his movie a bad review?

He was good friends with Andy Signore and spent a lot of time guesting on Screen Junkies shows where the toxic atmosphere was endemic sooooo...

The reason there haven't been any Screen Junkies shows since the news broke is because the creepiness extends beyond Andy and they've been scrambling to hide away the rest of the dirty laundry, unlike Polygon who could just fire Nick and carry on.

>good friends with Andy Signore
lol what are you basing that on? The fact that he was on Movie Fights a few times?

That Max "my father never taught me how to" Landis is the most unlikeable "man" on earth? Yes.

How much did they pay Sasha not to post the screenshots? twitter.com/Billysotherden/status/916496937318342656

Probably

Carly Rae Jepsen.

Max "Gimme a good review or my dad will drop a Helicopter on you" Landis.

what rumors?

The rumor that Max is actually a really nice guy, but he has a tendency to come on a little too strong at first, which rubs people the wrong way so they don't like him and that maybe people shouldn't say such nasty things about him online all the time because the constant negativity that he's surrounded with exasperates the symptoms of the mental illness that he's struggled with his entire life? That rumor?

Max, go to bed. Go make another comedy only appealing to the sort of kid who's in drama and dance watching the Simpsons everyday and has an avid love of Doctor Who or main stream geekery

Yes the rumors are true, his hair isn't naturaly that color.

He blocked me on facebook after I said something bad about a movie he liked on a mutual friend's page.

He doesn't know shit about movies.

If the rumor is that he was constructed from the scattered body parts of Vic Morrow and the two Vietnamese children who were killed on the set of his father's Twilight Zone film, then, yes, it's true.

He was touched by a helicopter.

punishing people for disliking what you like is flat out immature, I don't really need to say that I suppose, but maybe in this day and age it needs to be said

I'm kinda glad no one really ended up falling for the meme that is this guy, t b h

>Are the rumors true?
That his directing career is over?
Yes

He has a strong committed following of manchildren who do shit like collect super hero action figures and look like this

yup him and mcauley on the home alone set shit was disgusting they just ran a train

Yes, he raped Harvey Weinstein with Bill Cosby's sweater as a condom.

Yes

>hurt her career
>literally who

THAT'S NOT FUNNY

HE WAS TRAUMATIZED

Yeah, he fucked the shit out of Jenny Nicholson.

NO, MAX PUT THAT HELICOPTER DOWN. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE LIKE YOUR DAD. YOU CAN FORGE YOUR OWN- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>it's another episode of "Sup Forums obsess over a z-list celebrity"

Why can't he be talented and well spoken like his dad? Why does he have to be a whiny little faggoty voiced retard who sucks the fun out of everything.

Stop posting that image Gary.

Jenny is a lesbian.

she is for Jay ONLY!!!

>ever since the Weinstein shit Max has been ultra-cuck blue pilled on twitter, actively apologizing for his individual actions and the behavior of men at large

Gee I wonder if he's compensating for something

Max "Children Chopper" Landis
Max "Free chopper rides" Landis
Max "Helicopter Haircut" Landis
Max "my dad is a helicopter parent" Landis.
Max "kill the gook with a CH-47 Chinook" Landis
Max "get to the choppa" Landis.
Max ''slaughter them all'' Landis
Max "Heads will Roll" Landis
Max "Dad wanted me to get a head" Landis
Max "Nebrotism" Landis
Max "Fly Lower" Landis
Max "Get to the Choppa" Landis
JOHN 'CHOP THE TOP AND WATCH EM DROP' LANDIS
John "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "kid clipper Jr." Landis
Max "son of the flying guillotine" Landis
Max "fly low, sweet chariot. daddy's gonna cut off your head" Landis.
John "full body bris" Landis
Max "Slicer and Dicer, with a side of rice-er" Landis
Max "uptomyknees in the blood of two kids and a guy" Landis
Max "If there's an epicanthic fold, put them in the ground cold" Landis
Max "China Syndrome" Landis
Max "Stunt double? Just hire twins" Landis
Max "How do I get this helicopter to" Landis
Max "I can't" Landis
Max "Spin around, and Cut them Down" Landis
max "my dad killed people" landis
Max 'pop their top like ol pop' Landis
Max "I suck dick while my dad kills for kicks" Landis
Max "Kids aren't bad helipads" Landis
Max "My dad directed Blues Brothers and loves crying Vietnamese mothers" Landis
Max "how do I" Landis
Max "Twilight Zone is covered with children's bones" Landis
Max "They broke my fall, but it killed them all" Landis
Max "i feel glad when i kill jennifer jason leigh's dad" Landis
Max "kid killing yid" Landis.
Max "Yellow peril" Landis
Max "gleefully spins propeller penis to Landis hate" Landis
Max "Death from above" Landis
Max "Asian Abrasion" Landis
Max "daddy thinks it's alright as long as the chinks die at night" Landis

I thought he liked men?

I thought he was a literal faggot? Is he actually straight? Its hard to believe with that voice etc.

anyone who apologizes for all males in a general sense should fucking kill themselves. Don't try to drag everyone down for the actions of a few people.

He's not gay, he's just a millenial.

So are you, retard. Anyone born after 1982 is a millennial. Unless you're over 35 years old which would be pathetic, calling other faggots a millennial is not an insult.

Kek

t. someone who actually watched Dirk Gently.

LOL, I couldn't finish it. Everyone was a fucking late 2000s hipster.

Yeah fuck those faggot Millennials.
Look it up. I'm one year younger than him

It's okay, Max is gay.

Max is the tallest manlet I've ever seen. His dad is average height so I wonder where he gets it from.

reminder that John Landis gives the greatest interviews of any director.

youtube.com/watch?v=txMJUr4_06s

Seriously who?

Do you expect us to watch a 3 hour long interview of John Landis

I'm 36. fuck you millenial

>the sort of kid who's in drama and dance watching the Simpsons everyday and has an avid love of Doctor Who or main stream geekery

what the hell? this person exists?

Gen z can and does browse Sup Forums without breaking rule 2, grandpa. what the fuck are YOU doing here?

Go to bed Max, I may be hyped for Bright, but you're still an awkward faggot

This is just getting pathetic.

WHO????

I used to hate Max Landis because of memes so I started watching every youtube video he makes and every guest appearance on some shitty eceleb channel and I actually like him.

Max plz stop.

So we're going to have to sit through another episode of this fag on RLM?

It goes by like it's 10 minutes.Tells a lot of great stories. The guy literally hung out with Alfred Hitchcock and shit

Max stop shilling your dad.

Big Names that are going to go down;

Bryan Singer
Ian McKellan
David Geffen

E-Critics/Bloggers

Patton Oswalt
Drew McWeeny

Who else?

>inb4 Dan

Seems too perfect to be true.

What mentall illness was he diagnosed with?

Le Quirkystein Syndrome?

Is one of the symptoms getting a hundred good ideas and failing to execute a single one of them well?

Also go to bed Max.

I'd wager high-functioning autism. Or maybe bi-polar or a personality disorder of some sort.

I don't mind Max, but I don't want a woman on the show.

reddit illnesses.

When did yanks turn into such huge pussies?

Well he does have an acute case of Reddit-itus

>Implying Max is a man

>I don't want a woman on the show.
But faggy nu-males are okay?

Nu-Males?

Is there like a revolution in species or something?

>actively apologizing for [...] the behavior of men at large
how retarded do you have to be to do this? and has this ever worked to save anyone from his own shittiness or they always end up being caught at their projecting game?

Have you honestly never heard that term before?

>what is Poe's Law
Get with the times, newfriend.

it's always fun seeing women on the show ogling Jay while he shifts uncomfortably on his chair while thinking about Mike's cock

>Ian McKellan
anyone who bad talks based Magneto deserves to be fucking shot. Plus he's gay. Who the fuck is he going to touch, Harrison Ford?

being that he is jewish I wouldnt put it past him that he was raping people, the question is male, female or both?

From what we have seen like most jewish people he is incredibly racist and has NEVER cast a single asian for anything because of his hatred of asian people and asian culture.

>Nu-Male
Just now...

>im so fucking stupid god dammit

Jay is a tiny manlet. No woman is ogling him. He is however thinking about Mike's cock.

Elijah Wood and Kevin Smith were also regulars on Movie Fights - what bullshit.

How many children has he eaten do people think?

Remember that Jewish woman Abromovich or something who teaches other jewish people about eating babies and drinking semen and all that because its part of their traditional Jewish practices?

He cast Anna Akana as Batista in Wrestling Isn't Wrestling.

She's such a nutty cunt.

LAUREEEEN!!!!

I'M

DYYYYYYIIIIIIIINNNG!!!!!

>Anna Akana
shes not asian really, shes like mixed just so you know so the point still stands he has never hired a single asian person.

does bruno mars is gay?

Can someone explain to me how Andy Signore got fired from screen junkies? He created it and was his thing. It's not like a publicly traded company. Also how can one person get in so much trouble for flirting through text and shit? Not like the fat fuck was going around grabbing girl's asses.

>Jay Bauman
>Height 5' 6"

>down syndrome cunt showing up on rlm

While I don't want this at all, she can't possibly have worse opinions than beardfat

He's good friends with Singer and they attended "parties" together AND he and Singer had a lot of fun with the cast of Apt Pupil.

Plus even his "for show" boyfriends are twinks.

Dudes way worse than Spacey.

>Hey Twitter look at this 5/10 gobblin face I bagged
I feel a man of Max's status, wealth, and height could do much better than this.

>she can't possibly have worse opinions
Her channel is awful just watch any random vid for a few seconds.
>JUMPCUT
>JUMPCUT
>JUMPCUT
>JUMPCUT
>JUMPCUT

They fired Harvey from his company, and they fired the head of Mozilla from his own company because he wasn't into homo's. Even Jobs got fired from his own company.

It being a private company...well, that's kind of weird. But funny.

>Flirting

Is literally rape unless you're a Chad.

Hell, even now as a Chad it's rape if you don't return her calls after you fugggg.

This him and Singer are responsible for Brad Renfro.

>Dudes way worse than Spacey.
As in Kevin Spacey? The fuck did he do?

he doesn't know...

No, that's why his movies suck.

It turns out that Max only chooses to look and act gay so that he can lul women into a false sense of security and more easily mack on them. It's a damn good strategy if you ask me. Women LOVE to hug men who they think are gay.

Pretending to be gay doesn't always work out