Admit it, this is the best Star Wars film ever

Admit it, this is the best Star Wars film ever.

The first two you only need to watch once. This you can see over and over again because it has the best strengths and weaknesses of all three films

Oh sweetie, no. V > IV > Rogue One > Rest

Would've been better if Lynch directed it

>Patrician
ANH > ROTJ > ESB
>Normalfag
ROTJ > ESB > ANH
>Edgy Tryhard
ESB > ANH > ROTJ

Star Wars is shit and that’s just my honest opinion. TFA was shit, Prequels were shit, and yes, the OT was shit.

Best trooper

Literally the only GREAT star wars film was Empire Strikes Back. That's fucking it. My god what a load of overrated films. The rest are watchable to mediocre.

And the fact that TFA is widely accepted to being a 'return to form' but the average person proves that very fact. That movie was fucking garbage. Poorly written trash and the only reason it was acceptable was because the first two prequels exist.

You're just thinking of obvious shill critics. At christmas I asked my extended family what they thought of it and everyone said it was meh.

Empire is boring as shit, too serious and dramatic to be truly good

I disagree but honestly what Star Wars isn't either bring or poorly written? The first Star Wars is extremely boring. The rest are poorly written. Haven't seen ROTS though.

>Complete Faggot
Not naming them IV,V,VI

The only thing it has going for it is the Imperial space scenery.

>Haven't seen the best one though.
why even live like this?

>Rogue One
>even being on the list
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Definitely the most Lovecraftian of the 3, I'll grant OP that.

It's better than the entire prequel trilogy. It will take you and the rest of the brainlet brigade a while to figure that out, no doubt, but you will eventually come to understand.

This meme wasn't even funny when it wasn't dead which it now is. Please do everyone a favour and kill yourself. Thanks.

The utter state of this board.

A phrase perhaps most often used in jest; but an inaccurate sentiment? Not in the slightest.

The discussion on this board is truly pathetic. Childish. Brainless. Asinine. Vapid. Repetitive. An almost endless list of degrading adjectives applies to what is posted here. Make no mistake, other boards have their low points, but Sup Forums is without a doubt the worst of the popular Sup Forums boards.

Sup Forums, for all its impotent rage and tedium, at least discusses issues of some import. Sup Forums, for all its cringy manchildren, is at least dedicated to niche content. The same goes for Sup Forums, despite its pretentiousness and elitism. These boards are able to move beyond the very surface level of their chosen media. They relish in it in fact. Sup Forums, on the other hand, sees fit to wallow in the mud, consuming almost exclusively the most mainstream, lowest common denominator garbage. Star Wars, Harry Potter, superhero movies, brainless Hollywood blockbusters, and unfunny, tired "memes", all while maintaining an air of elitism, as if their exhaustive knowledge of garbage culture is something to be proud of. Day in, day out, the board does this. The regular browsers have no intent of learning about the medium. Many think pedestrian directors who hover on the edges of the mainstream like Fincher, Anderson and Tarantino are the epitome of experimental film. The remaining few who see fit to move beyond the proverbial kiddy pool have likely decided to delve into the most obscure possible examples of the medium without educating themselves in anything else prior, which is what leads to the laughable commentary on directors such as Brakhage and god forbid, Tarkovsky.

Even when a thread which might break away from this toxic pattern of mental regression comes to the forefront it is either quickly swept under the carpet.

A large percentage of you are mentally hopeless and pathetic human beings. You should all seriously consider suicide. Thanks for reading.

The correct order:

IV V VI I III II >>>>>>>>>>> Rogue One >>>>>>>>>>> VII

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

the only real complaint I have is the second death star, that's just lazy

V > IV > I > VI > III > II

>Godlike
IV > V > VI

The second act fucking dragged and you know it

>The second act fucking dragged and you know it

You mean the first act with the elaborate plan to break Han out. 30 minutes is too damn much.

I mean they were both slow but the second act was worse in my opinion.

rotj is my personal favorite, but i know it's not the best in the OT.

>first two prequels

But ROTS is also a pile of shit

RotS is a pile of crap, but it has a lot more going for it than PM and AotC
And by the time AotC came out, everyone was done caring.

VI is the best in the series at being what Star Wars should be: just a comfy kids movie about friends having adventures and overcoming evil with some awesome space battles and lightsaber duels. V is probably a better film overall though, I guess

>best weaknesses

this fucking cesspool gets dumber by the day