That's the "why." There is no reason. No good reason; no bad reason to live or to die

>That's the "why." There is no reason. No good reason; no bad reason to live or to die.
>Then what are you?
>...indifferent. Get with it. Millions of galaxies of hundreds of millions of stars and a speck on one in a blink... that's us. Lost in space. The cop, you, me? Who notices?

Was he right Sup Forums?

I TURNED INTO A COLLATERAL A COLLATERAL RICK MORTY!

Scientology really messed up Tom Cruise.

In a sense yes.

Yes. Iching motherfucker.

the world needs a collateral prequel starring vincent

michael mann needs to make it happen. he's 74 years old, god please give him a few more good years

He's correct. Doesn't mean he's right though.

michael mann like cronenberg like fincher aren't doing movies anymore
I guess we'll have to look forward to 30 more years of JJ abrams Snyckers and Whedon tho..

all 3's latest movies are complete trash

Collatteral was Tom Cruise at his most natural

Being completely amoral is the real behaviour of man, and a man like Tom in touch with himself acknowledges that.

Morality is nice, it allows society to function, but it's not what comes out when there's 1 cup of water on earth and 2 people left.

BUURRRP THERE'S NO GOD VINCENT

>Blackhat
kino
>Gone Girl
more kino
I'll give you cronenberg's, it was shit but before that, Cosmopolis was pure unadultered kino

Tom Cruise isn't human.

Seriously, watch him in interviews. He tries to imitate the interviewer's facial expressions. He's like a skinwalker. It's creepy.

I prefer the bit right after:

>Look in the mirror... Paper towels... Clean cab... Limo Company someday... How much you got saved?
>That ain't none of your business...
>"Someday... Someday my dream'll come...?" One night you'll wake up and you'll discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you and it never will... Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen. And it never will because you were never going to do it, anyway. And you'll push it into memory then zone out in your Barcalounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life... Don't you talk to me about Murder. All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln Town Car. Or that girl... You can't even call that girl.... What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab?

Some people are sociopaths user. It's natural.

They're actually some of the most charming people in the world, and great actors. How fortunate if they become a professional actor.

YO HOMIE

Is there any other movie that can qualify as perfect? Great story, writing, characters, filmography, score...

>>Antisocial personality disorder is defined by a pervasive and persistent disregard for morals, social norms, and the rights and feelings of others.[1] Individuals with this personality disorder will typically have no compunction in exploiting others in harmful ways for their own gain or pleasure, and frequently manipulate and deceive other people, achieving this through wit and a facade of superficial charm, or through intimidation and violence. They may display arrogance and think lowly and negatively of others, and lack remorse for their harmful actions and have a callous attitude to those they have harmed.

is anti social personality disorder /ourguy/?

Got any specific one user ? Where it is more apparent ?

Imitating facial expressions is actually incredibly normal for neurotypical humans.

Biggest question I have about this movie is:

Had all the hits gone off without a hitch, would Vincent still have killed Max at the end of the night?

I fucking love Collateral, all the way up until the crash.

yes

>just gonna leave a witness after all this

yikes