Reminder that Kirk is the best captain

Reminder that Kirk is the best captain.

Reminder that you're right

That isn't Sisko.

kurwa spock

Who let the Slav in?

Idk I've heard a lot of good things about that Captain Marvel.

Picard was less of a fuck up.

Kirk is the captain you would want to be, Picard is the captain you would want to serve under.

>tfw Sulu was your favourite character in the original series but his actor will not shut the fuck up about muh internment camps and how Trump is literally FDR or whatever the fuck he's trying to say

Jellico was the best Captain.

Kirk may have been best captain but Robert April was /ourguy/

This man knows his shit.
Though I do think it is kinda cheating since he's not exactly human

thats pretty racist bro

Hey his mom was an extra-temporal entity that even Q doesn't like fucking with. If that doesn't knock you out of the rulings for being human then I don't know what does.

Also he was black.

Does anyone know what's going on with the Boldly Go comic? Before it came out it said it was going to be the new Star Trek ongoing, then for like three months it was advertised as a limited series, and now it's ongoing again.

he was a cuck

>found Spock guilty in the court martial
>didn't want to drop off Charlie the first opportunity he had
>gets thousand of red shirts killed
>didn't kill the Gorn after he butchered an entire human colony, women and children included
>didn't kill that giant slug that killed almost an entire mining colony
>got his friend killed because he didn't believe in him
>let his loved one die because muh timeline safety

I am already missing DS9

No idea, maybe they got some wires crossed or they thought it wasn't going to sell well

>laws still apply that would have gotten Kirk assigned a death sentence, too.
>I'll give you that one
>other shirt colors, too in season 1. At least they changed it up a bit
>kill after realizing that the federation "accidentally" put the colony in Gorn space and the Gorn defending their territory
>Horta is love
>don't remember that one
>implied story where Hitler getting nukes would have killed off humanity if she lived. Not going for the more glaring mistake of allowing Bones to still be near the gateway while still being fueled by space coke.

Kirk is good, but I probably slightly prefer Picard.

no

>best Captain.
>not Benjamin "that's a nice planet you've got there, shame if someone were ro poison its atmosphere" Sisko

Picard > Kirk

Kirk = Hal
Picard = Alan
Sisko = John
Janeway = Guy
Archer = Kyle

You're gonna get a lot of Guy fans calling bullshit on that analogy.

It kind of falls apart after the first one anyway

I can sort of see it. Unpredictable. Poor principles save for loyalty and and a willingness to do horrifying things in the name of it.

JELLICO DID NOTHING WRONG

that isn't Janeway, Sisko, or Data

>let his loved one die because muh timeline safety
So, about that episode... Why couldn't he just take her back to the future with him?

She didn't really need to die, just stop influencing things in the 30's.

What's this, early stealth cat thread?

Janeway killed about three races and crippled scores more. Surprised she didn't wind up banished like the last captain that went crazy,

Sure he did. He killed Bob Morton. That's why he got fired.

Which doesn't mean anything in this man's Federation no matter how much he the Wormhole "gods" try to make him think it does.

Picard by Diplomatic and Cloak and Dagger, Kirk by Punches and Sex.

Data by Logic, and the rest by Genocide.

You described the captain of the Equinox, not Janeway

Captains in order of most fun to serve under

Sisko
Picard
Kirk
Archer
Janeway

On the plus side, Archer was far more successful at keeping his red shirts alive than anyone else.

i don't remember that.

if you're talking about the kazon then they were useless anyway. even the borg decided not to assimilate them.

>Kirk
>Not Sisko

Get the fuck out of my quadrant.

nigga please

>didn't kill that giant slug that killed almost an entire mining colony

Female and surrogate mom, ergo xeno milf. Kirk was merely wrestling with his natural instincts to sex it.

Kirk had sex like, twice in TOS. Kirk didn't bone every women he met, he FELL IN LOVE with every women he met.

he only fell in love like twice, the rest of the time he was just using his manly wiles to get ladies to do stuff for him

Sisko was psychotic.

Man that scene was bad. Inserting Sisko over a female character so that it looks like Kirk is checking out his man body was awkward as fuck.

>Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Show

Kiedyś się kurwa obudzisz martwy w przestrzeni kosmicznej

Anyone who says otherwise knows nothing. TOS is best Trek. Kirk, Bones and Spock are the best trio in all sci fi.

This guy knows what's up

Kirk makes me want to kill myself sometimes. He's the personification of luck, if he didn't have his luck everyone would have already died 100x because of his stupidity.

He went over Dick's head
That hurt

>Kirk
>not the 1st President of the United Federation of Planets
You know, it's funny to me that you think that

>ENT