Sicilians are niggers

Sicilians are niggers.

Come again?

Continentals*

>"You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that shit fascinating. In fact, I don’t know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by niggers. It’s a fact. Sicilians have black blood pumping through their hearts. If you don’t believe me, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. They all had blonde hair and blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fucking with the Sicilian women, huh, that they changed the whole blood-line forever, that’s why blonde hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. I’m quoting history. It’s written. It’s a fact. It’s written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother fucked a nigger, and she had a half-nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin’? Cuz you, you’re part eggplant."

Alpha as fuck

>tfw you realise sicilians are more closely related genetically to romans than any other italians

I don't know who to believe and I don't want to be a nigger

calling moors black is the pinnacle of WE WUZZery
t. Sup Forums

Right?

You're looking at torture. You're looking at certain death. You're looking at not being strong enough to not give up your son's location.

He played Walken and went out like a fucking man!

Name one other character in film, in a similar situation, that stayed AAF (Alpha As Fuck)?

Protip: you cannot

quentin believes this, it is a black male thang after all

Jesus Christ in the passion of the christ

We wuz sicilians
Das rite

And here is to people that Tarantino is a shit writer. This scene is stellar. I remember watching a cut where it was missing back in the 90s and I REEEd so hard.

>inb4 this becomes a haploidautism thread
He literally said he's the Omega.

The original Moors were black.

FACT

He said hes the alpha and the omega you daft cunt dont evr diss jc like that ever again

Walken's normally fun on screen to me but man he was fucking creepy in this movie.

This comes after Walken monologues what great "lie detectors" Sicilians are.

Alpha as fuck.

The real niggers of italy are people from neaples, but sicily comes close.

And by being nigger I mean having the tendency to chimp out.

Based

Moors were arabs though

White women wanted the BBC even back then just as much as they do now.