Sup Forums video games

Post the best and your favorite Sup Forums related video games

Great choice OP, as a /vr/ trooper I approve. Here's one of my favorites, animation aside this game was so comfy.

Arkham Series
Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction
Lots of Spider-Man games like PS1/N64, Ultimate Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2.
Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion
Goof Troop
Earthworm Jim
X-Men Arcade
Marvel Supe Heroes: Wrath of the Gems
X-Men SNES
X-Men Genesis
Chip and Dale NES
Battle for Bikini Bottom

Fuck, I forgot X-men Legends 2 and Marvel Alliance.

>comfy

go away.

The only one that matters.

The Lego DC and Marvel games are pretty fun.

Does this count?

>no Simpsons Arcade
>no Turtles in Time
>no Stick of Truth
>no Transfomers War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron

Tiny Toons Adventures: Babs' Big Break for the Game Boy was my fucking jam.

fuck the pc master race, PS4 will always be best version

I rightly forgot about those, thanks for pointing it out.

The PS2 Punisher game is extremely underrated.

Only the most faithful adaptation of all classic Sup Forums cartoons.
Controls sucked ass but that can be overlooked through the first playthrough.

Well it is related with two of the characters having direct influence on the character and a plethora of themed worlds, I guess it does

You already posted my favorite one, OP.

The XIII game was fucking fantastic, but I'm pretty sure its a pain in the ass to get it to play nice with modern systems

Rebellion can be a bit of an iffy developer at times, but the Rogue Trooper and Judge Dredd games they made are both actually pretty good.

City was better

Transformers fall of cybertron is the best game in the series followed by Devastation

I've been trying to make a list of current-gen console games to recommend, but it's not exactly a huge list. There's Cuphead, Lego Dimensions aaaaand I got nothing after that.

>Arkham Origins
>Amazing

No SpongeBob Movie game? It was pretty sweet.

Although I never tried out Battle for Bikini Bottom, so I have no idea if it's a let-down comp ared to it's predecessor.

I liked it.

It had problems, though. Specfically if you were trying to complete the skill tracks and unlock all the upgrades.

Is this any good?

I played the Borderlands one and enjoyed it.

Better than Knight. The only memorable part besides the story was the Professor Pyg side mission. Boring as shit

And here's a little something else. I'm considering doing a Sup Forums-related comics rec list. Here's what I've got:

Sonic the Comic
Archie Sonic #1-50, then Ian Flynn's stuff
Archie Mega Man
Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?
Duke Nukem
Injustice (I heard it's gotten shit recently?)
Doom
Those QuestProbe tie-in comics
All of Valiant's Nintendo comics
Those Nintendo Power tie-in comics
Udon Street Fighter

Maybe have a "Special Mention" for people like Warren Spector (wrote a DuckTales comic) and Kieron Gillen (wrote for every UK gaming magazine, including his review of Deus Ex: Invisible War via the medium of interpretive dance).

Still the most original comic book related game to this day.

Depends on what you're looking for in a game.

Personally I like AA for story-telling reasons: The narrative is much more focused, the premise is far more believable than the one in AC, and overall atmosphere of Arkham Island is more flushed out than any of the places that AC had.

The best feature of the subsequent games is that they had more side quests providing more distractions and things to do that don't push the main story forward.

Runners-up are Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Honorable mentions also for X-Men arcade and The Simpsons arcade.

the first video game i ever beat was Ariel the Little Mermaid for Sega Genesis

Sonic the Hedghehog
Sonic the Hedghehog 2
Sonic the Hedghehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic Spinball
Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Knuckles Chaotix

X-Men
X-Men 2 Clone Wars
that spider-man game for the 32X i can't remember

I have DuckTales 2 for gameboy
Ninja Turtles III manhattan project

that one x-men fighting game for the playstation (cyclops a shit! OP super move you can't block or escape from!)
Jedi Power Battles (i think that's what it was called) you could play Plo Koon in it

The SNES version was better