DA COMPRESSA!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

leeloo loved her multipass

A cute

her accent's bloody atrocious and she's not even nice to look at
how on earth did she get the role?

Casting someone beautiful wasn't PC enough, so Disney execs just hired the best blowjobber.

JJ and muh unknown actors/actress lik the originals!!

>a scavenger is a expert in electronics

She bypassed the casting process. Who's dick did she suck to get the role? The girl has been absolutely nowhere except in some short 5 min student films and a naked dead body in a BBC tv series.
How on earth did Lucasfilm find this cunt who can't even act and decided she would carry that franchise on her shoulders??

>a scavenger who hasn't left the village in her entire life can fly the Millenium Falcon and perform acrobatics han Solo and Chewie never had in their wildest dreams.

I boypussied the cum presser

Kek (*¯艸¯)

I still haven't watched this piece of shit movie. Never have and never will. Not even a torrent.

It's actually good. But keep being so angry, i'm sure it has worked wonders for you thus far.

>tfw (((Disney))) SJWism has already destroyed Star Wars and will continue to grind the bones of the dead franchise to extract more sheckels out of it every year with a new movie until either I die or they stop making money off plastic BB-8 toys at Christmas.

>It's actually good.
It's not. Sure, user is being a dick, but don't act like the movie was anything close to good. And no, the prequels weren't good either.

Same.

I can't wait till it's unpopular again and normies give it back.

Whats going to compress whatever fluid was going through it now? Serious question

This is honestly one of the parts that annoyed me the most of all. She takes a notoriously fickle ship that Han Solo himself often has trouble controlling and instantly does some crazy-ass aerial acrobatics. Sure, "she's super sensitive to the force xD", but it totally devalues so many moments in the previous movies.

How to spot casting couch in effect
>attractive (debatable, but she's young and not ugly)
>gets a huge career boost outta nowhere
I'm not saying most other actresses didn't do it, but those are the most obvious.

Nice projection, but I'm not "angry". I heard the movie was a huge piece of shit so I passed on it.

This review was all I needed to see:
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

I was dragged to go see it
Would have walked out of the cinema if I saw it alone

TFA generally renders the whole OT completely pointless, which to me was the most infuriating thing about it.

Even as a Britbong other Britbong accents annoy me, especially the obnoxious ones like Daisy Shitly.

Bravo JJ.

Dude, you're either falseflagging or are a retard. Don't call a movie shit if you haven't seen it.

>zero acting skills
That also is a huge hints, just like Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johansson who is worse on every new film. Like she realized acting is meaningless when you have good looks and a sugar daddy

I BYPASSED THE COMPRESSOR, GANDALF!

Good enough to attract desperate youngfags not good enough to put off other women.

>a scavenger who can not only use jedi mind tricks which were previously established as a feat of jedi masters but to a stronger and better degree than ever shown before on first attempt with absolutely no point of reference
>for quips

I bypassed the character development!

MEMBER THE MILLENIUM FALCON
MEMBER VADER
MEMBER HAN
MEMBER CHEWIE

97% RT SCORE

Right, I forgot about the most important bit.

I'm so glad normies are finally awakening to the casting couch, hopefully soon we can all stop pretending JLaw can act.

>normies
Normalfags reddit.

obtuse

She does look like she gives mean head

fucking this

kys you shitguzzler