/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

bobe kil mike edition

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJbbEAUXy_g
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/twinpeaks/images/b/bd/LelandDies.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101112021051
youtu.be/nSAoEf1Ib58
youtube.com/watch?v=pXrjMaVoTy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So how long can we realistically keep this corpse warm?

>Cooper refused to give Sam Stanley the glad hand

Why does he hate him so much?

the book comes out in 2 weeks, so probably until then and a little longer, then the bluray comes out December 5th with 5 hours of bonus material.

This picture is sad :(

Posting Sam in better times.

What's the name of this hairstyle called?

>Fire, Moonwalk with Me

don't die

Let it die. Rise above. Become a giant head.

SAM STANLEY
A
M

S
T
A
N
L
E
Y

>tfw didn't save any of the best of tpg content
Wishing I did now

youtube.com/watch?v=qJbbEAUXy_g

here have this masterpiece I made it myself
should really edit it to "nothin personnel.... ray"

post /tpg/ memes please

CHAD!

Good times ;_;

Fuck.. it hurts that it's over. Please post more if you got it.

I really should be doing an assignment so I'll only post a few more

Season 4/FWWM 2 when?

So does /tpg/ still being around well after the show finished prove that it really was for redditors/facebookers?
Absolutely

How can one qt be so kino?

not a meme but tpg polls after the finale had aired.

david lunch lol

It's just the nature of the world

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/twinpeaks/images/b/bd/LelandDies.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101112021051
harry looks a little l-lewd here

was pic evil cooper?

>tfw no cute German art school gf

very good

It's so tasteless but damn it's good.

damn, i wish i could message this to my gf but she'd get upset.

thats right fellas: girlfriend town for me!

the only bit I'd change is "daft brother", just make it retarded

i go to german art school (berlin)

all the german chicks fucking suck

Why’s that user? Are there really no German qts for you?

the german girls in this school are just so bland and basic, in Sup Forums words 'normie'.

The international students are far more interesting-

theres this language barrier, where the germans are embarassed by their englash and therefore just stick to the other germans.

funny, last time I was in Germany for about a year all the Germans I met just wanted to talk to me in English when they found out I was American, even though I wanted to practice my German

Though I suppose younger people are probably more self-conscious about their accents

has /ourgal/'s Festival of Disruption interview made it online yet?

>all the german chicks fucking suck

I could have told you as much. Germany doesn't have decent women. It's just the way it is.

As a German, this. Why do you think they hired an American to play Astrid Kirchherr in the movie rather than a German.

enjoy it while it lasts big boy

>The international students
This so much

why is life so shit?
why does everything have to feel completely hopeless?

I miss the Kyle posters, I just realized they've all left.

shit

this is awful. Couldn't they have at least tried a little harder?

Hang in there, user

>you're gonna love my grapes

You have a friend in Douglas Jones

Did they...?

OOOOOOOHHHHHH
Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
If the words sound queer and funny to your ear, a little bit jumbled and jivey
Sing "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy"
Oh! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you-oo?

Hug?
Yes.

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Goaz is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Sheryl’s pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Goaz barely able to force it past the knob, and Sheryl moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Goaz’s throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

My life has been hell since twin peaks ended. I miss you all.

Become Coop

What did he accomplish by doing that?

Did you buy her movie yet, anons? She’s certified kino by the Criterion Collection!

I know it’s just a meme but the whole “Lynch abuses Sheryl” thing makes me sad when he probably put her photo in each episode of S3 and did the Criterion FWWM release to help her with her money problems

Yeah, this is something I realized as well. I remember Sheryl Lee having health issues as well as money ones a few years ago, was very sad to hear. I pretty much am convinced that Lynch included her in the credits for every episode as a kind gesture to her

It's crazy to think about how if Lynch hadn't seen her picture that one specific day, Sheryl would have been a no-name stage actor

David, this is the girl.

Lynch is a nice guy. Fenn was having money issues as well. He could have easily told her to "fuck off" after she got upset about what was originally written for Audrey and just left Audrey out of The Return. Instead, he wrote something new for her.

69 replies, 25 posters, 10 hour old thread.

We're getting closer to the 31st, so it should pick up then

it's a sad state of affairs familia. I wish I could go back to the time episode 8 aired.

feels bad knowing that that will never happen again, Twin Peaks will never return so /tpg/ will never get to that again.

I'll never forget this, I will treasure it like I treasured watching LOST back in the day.

>Twin Peaks will never return
Never say never. People were saying that about the original series, and it happened. It just isn't likely unless Lynch & Frost come up with a great idea.

4plebs.org
idk how long they keep them tho

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that The Beach Boys recorded a song that plays during the upcoming Twin Peaks season. It confirms The Beach Boys were lodge spirits and stole all the corn. (Pic is evil Brian)
Listen: youtu.be/nSAoEf1Ib58

It isn't up to them this time though. The Return was not a success, don't buy into the PR speak that Showtime used when talking about their online subscriptions, I promise you that they would never fund a 4th season of this given how poor the ratings were.

It's sad but it's true, it just ain't happening. The best we can hope for is that Lynch decides to make another film and that somebody like Netflix or some shit lets him do it.

Showtime knew what they were getting. They read the entire script beforehand. They knew about Dougie, part 8 and the finale. They knew the series were going to be divisive. They even had the opportunity to do The Return without Lynch when they couldn't come to an agreement over the amount of episodes (with Lynch's blessing) but they wanted him.

I think I'll believe them over some random anonymous user.

They knew, yeah, and they should be commended for doing this because it absolutely took balls for them to do it. I just don't believe for a second it is something they'll repeat, given the poor ratings.

>given the poor ratings.
They don't care about the nielsen ratings. They care more about shilling their app.Also, one thing to keep in mind is how well The Return sells on bluray.

CUTE!

The bluray is released by CBS, as far as I know Showtime will not have anything to do with it.

I want to put my foot in her mouth!

Does anybody have the version with Bob reflected on the tv?

Rude!

die /tpg/ die!!!

/tpg/ die

youtube.com/watch?v=pXrjMaVoTy0

Now that the dust has settled, we agree that Maddy was best girl, right?

Of course

beautiful boy

you like boys, huh

he wasn't evil cooper, but he wasn't really good old coop, either. the force of the lodge warps people's identity in a much more complicated way.

was there ever any doubt?