How old is too old for an actress to try and revive her career?

How old is too old for an actress to try and revive her career?

there will always be roles for old women

Imagine the smell when lifting the blanket

When her tits are down to her belly button.

dumb img_ poster

What do you think her pantyhosed soles smell like

intense warmth

haha

The question is how far will she go to still get roles?

>career ended when her GoT character died
I bet the rest of the cast will suffer the same fate when the show ends

The only woman who never got assaulted by Weinstein

But she's reviving it

Reviving my dick in those pantyhose.

Dormer makes no sense in the role, the point is she's an apparent ditz who slowly reveals herself to be a manipulative snake. This's like that Polanksi abortion a few years ago. Nina Arianda was iconic, how does everyone miss what she did with the role

Tell me more, I don't watch theater

Arianda's (definitive imo) version is a lot like Streisand's turn in The Owl and the Pussycat (1970). Initially she comes across as a brash, bawdy New York party girl, intimidated by the intellect of a brooding creative young man.
As the story progresses she begins manipulating him, toying with and teasing him, until eventually his insecurities rise to the surface and he's hers. It's funny, a smart misdirect, a halfway subtle comment on gender roles and the nature of performance, and it's sexy as fuck.
All of which's ruined by having an obviously sharp, shrewd actress play the character. I guess a comparison would be no one expects, say, Anna Faris to play a villainous dominatrix, but no one would be shocked if Uma Thurman did. Without the twist it's just a boring two-hander. There's a bootleg of the Broadway version (Dancy one, not Bentley) that's around somewhere, worth a watch even in shit quality

I think she got aids

Up top brother!

>choker
mmmmmmmmm

the only woman too ugly for weinstein
seriously holy shit poor maggie can't even compare to her brother anymore. the genetics game fucked her over big time.

Maybe she pulls it off

bump

>You have contracted porphyric hemophilia

How do we revv up her career?

This

an unsimulated sex scene with me

Why does she look so old

I really liked her on Elementary, was hoping if she had a ded career she'd hit that back up again

kill yourself

She IS old. Time to ditch her for a younger one, like Felicity Jones

she's my kind of gal

For main role? 35 years old.

>Cocaine is a hell of a drug

you can't piggyback on a hugely popular ensemble cast TV series if you don't have the acting talent

about 25