Jimmy.Kimmel.Live.2017.10.16.Amy.Schumer

So i just got home and was looking for a few things to watch and saw this

>JIMMY KIMMEL
>AMY SCHUMER

*BREATHES IN*

I thought jimmy kimmel was kinda comfy before Trump got elected and certainly before the teary holywood meltdown as of late.

Haven't watch it yet... just finished the DL and i am about to spool it up... grap some popcorn and lets watch this holywood trainwreck together with me Sup Forums

rarbg.is/torrent/rijaxc8
rarbg.is/torrent/rijaxc8
rarbg.is/torrent/rijaxc8

*pop* *crunch*

I'd rather do literally anything else. Pissing in my own eyeballs comes to mind

Fuck off kid

There's hilarious trainwreck television and poorly made unfunny boring as shit television
Know the difference, it could save your life

sheeesh ! you guys know i don't like them right ? and want to watch this ironically with Sup Forums...

yunno maybe get some webm's... grow up

fuck i hate that dj khalid guy or whatever the fuck his name is...

kimmel schumer and him what a fucking line up... just needs a colbert cameo to finish this shitshow.. dear god what has latenight devolved into ?

ITS TERRIBLE BUT I CANT LOOK AWAY

>KID
>?

im 30 years old grandpa... seriously any one wanna watch this for the memes ?

holy shit this is really interesting

HE IS MAGICALLY IN NEW YORK... obviously getting away from wiensein and holywood... damn that was quick...

also guirmo in background kinda looks like harvey ...

SO MUCH DAMAGE CONTROLL

Why in the name of God would you ever waste your time on this?

>Talk show
>Jimmy Kimmel
>Amy Schumer

I'll wait for a comedic re-edit.

I can't take that much boring in one sitting.

You type like a 12 year old

This.

Late Night talk shows are so fucking boring. Unless someone fucks up, it's going to be two boring not-quite-comedians chatting about fucking nothing for ten minutes.

Cause I'm a hip Trump hating millennial or grandpa fell asleep with the TV on again.

i am watching it just like i watched clintons town halls and rallys: to know the enemy

if you are actually analyzing like i am you pick up cues like when jimmy literally said here

"the crew has been working 22hours non stop to bring this to you"

HE LITERALLY PACKED UP THE SHOW AND MOVED IT CROSS COUNTRY TO GET AWAY FROM HARVEYWOOD...

I don't care enough about Leftists to actually watch their shitty shows, soz.

That's both sad and utterly retarded

@3:35 "none of us would be here tonight if it wasnt for methamphetamine"

they looks scared as fuck and tweaked... holy shit

@ 4:45

"THANK YOU FOR COMMING, FORGET ABOUT IT !"

this thing is nothing but programming

@5:00 "MORE THAN ANYONE WHO CROSSED OVER THAT IMAGINARY BORDER BETWEEN OUR TWO COUNTRY'S "

wow this tread got slid down the fucking hill

>BUT I CANT LOOK AWAY
off yourself trash

Nice reddit cringe thread OP

i cant im watching hollywood imlpode

care to say why fucktard ?

I am documenting the hidden propaganda in a tv show.... it almost seems like Sup Forums WHO HAS NOT WATCHED IT Is being edgy because i am not hating it enough... FFS

>hate someone
> don't really know his actual name

Thats weird.

The more extreme kimmel goes the less viewers he has (and therefore less influence) and not like there are any talking points that hasnt already been beaten to death by him.

Probably zero reason to watch the show.

Hes only preaching to a smaller and more intense choir.

he is a fat arab fucker bling rapper !

as if i need a fucking name

wierd thing was there was almost no stand up no jokes no trump on this one - it seemed he didnt have much to laugh about

had lots of wierd double think dialogue, but was rather somber and on the back foot

seemed like harveywood rattled him

Sup Forums would see this if they werent acting like contrarian know it alls TBPHF

This
I'm a cablefag and I don't even watch this shit.

i used download it very sparingly if there was a guest i like and this was before trump announced he was running

i hate the cringy scatfest latenight has become and simply watch it to see in pure shock and horror all the forced trump memes...

i watched conan on colbert the other night... and colbert is such a trainwreck THATS almost entertaining

MY VAGINA