id rather watch the yag sbarro show!!

HEIL TRUMP
HEIL OUR PEOPLE (not the immigrants)

blumpf

This is now a Salazar thread

>charge!

HEEEI SPURROOO!

Omg soooooo loving colbert! #resistdrumpf #unitedweresist

I watched a few clips on him and those other guys that do they kinds of shows. Do Americans really find them funny?Jimmy Kimmel (the one with the beard) is one of the biggest faggots I've ever seen.

t. Aussie

>DEATHH

Proud of Colbert for having the courage to stand up to the tyrant Drumpf. Me and my wife's son watch every night, we just love him!

Remember back when he was a comedian?

mr colbert please, you are making an arse out of yourself

BLUMRMFFFF

I can't stand any of them, Ferguson was good and Conan was good like twelve years ago

same. just saw letterman on kimmel's show and it was so boring. no politics were even discussed.

*crowds starts vibrating with excitement*

Mfw white people

ITT: dead memes

It´s wrong that we do better.... IT´S WRONG

Don´t you care about my WHITE PEOPLE problems?!

>YO YO YO! I HEARD YA LIKE TO PUT 2 SCOOPS ON YA CONE!
IMMA DROP YA LIKE RUSSELL CROWE AND BEAT YA WIT A PHONE

As a non-american, he seems like a pretentious, one trick pony. I mean, it's obvious that he is there to amuse a small group of circle jerkers but he makes me miss old Conan old Letterman.

HE DIDN'T SBARRO SO GOOOD

>he's not funny anyone because I became a bootlicking faggot for the newest President and it hurts my feefees when he is mocked

HAHA WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NO PROBLEMS AND DESERVE NO VOICE IN SOCIETY HAHAHAHA PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

>literally never said that
>if he did, it was literally a joke

Yes, onward my good fellow pirates! We will find this Jack Sparrow!

*inhales*

He was satirical and pretended to be politically centered.
Now he's just a leftwing nutjob getting paid to denigrate the current administration.

Trump got two scoops tho, u mad?

I would find him to be funny if he actually made any jokes. I used to watched The Colbert Report every night, what happened to him?

what did Trump do today, Colbert?

Wow, user's in rare shape today. I missed these kinds of threads.

*puts hands in pockets*
ehhh...
*audience gets closer*

So what does he do now, if he doesnt make jokes?

>i can already greentext

HE'S ORANGE AND HE HAS SILLY HAIR
[audience dies of laughter]

louis ck is your cliche "not really white but pretends to be white and happens to be critical of white people" guy.

Apparently he's just a political mouthpiece just like the other late night comedians.

Yeah, he's Mexican, srlys

>we do better
lol you don't do better than anyone you neet shutin

But does he still make jokes, but its just related to politics? That still counts as jokes though, right? On his original show he joked about politicians all the time, no ?

I would argue much more than any other late night host (of the big ones). Ye, Kimmel's began literally crying on tv how rightwingers are bad people, but generally he's still far behind.

>he is a "leftwing nut job" because he makes fun of the President being a retard
Oh abloo, abloo you brainwashed faggot. You sound like the brainlets right after 9/11 where you couldn't speak ill of Bush Jr. because "the commander in chief needs respect in times of trouble". Duck your neocon PC bullshit.

they're only jokes if they don't hurt my feelings, otherwise they're political establishment propaganda even though the government is a republican majority

You say that because you disagree with him politically.

Is he related to Canelo or are there just lots of gingers in Mexico?

*fuck

At certain point the jokes because so thinly-veiled political attacks, that it just isn't comedy anymore.

>wahhh "attacks!"

DUNDULD DUMPF WHERE U GET TEH EXTRA SCOOP?

they're not veiled at all, stupid. they're just jokes about the candidate you like, so they make you mad

for an idea of how autistically this meme comes across when you don't hate colbert, check out one of these threads

GET BACK HERE DRUMPF

>the candidate
haha.

2. I happen to think Trump is a clown. I think a lot of people that are on his side on Sup Forums think he's a clown. I'm not mad when people make fun of him, he's pretty laughable. But when they go and act like predictable whinny bitches exaggerating stuff completely out of proportion, I call them for what I see them. It really isn't about Trump

It's the one thing providing him job security for the time being. He wasn't doing so good ratings-wise (to the point where there were rumours of him getting replaced) before dedicating much of his act to Trump stuff.

I just wish YouTube would stop recommending me his videos all the time

>when they go and act like predictable whinny bitches exaggerating stuff completely out of proportion
you mean the entirety of what colbertposting is?

drrrrrrrUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

>Duck your neocon PC bullshit.

were you the one who came up with pic related

Fuck! What happened to my gif?

I'll let you answer your own question - are Colbert and Colberposters behaving the exact same way?

plz respond

This was so cringy and rather forgettable but goes to show you how out of touch that faggot is.

...2 scoops

>the average colbertposter

GRIMBALD KERPLUMPF???

I’VE BEEN SABOTAGED!

no. colbert makes jokes about what is in the news, which surprise surprise, is frequently trump because he lives with his foot in his mouth. yes they are always jokes about trump, but they're new jokes about new things he has said and done. not just SCOOPS XDD GLUMBO GLORP XDDD *54677th red tinted photoshop*

>exaggerating stuff completely out of proportion
It's funny how this isn't true, Trump is literally that much of a buffoon.

Colbert is literally Keith Olberman with a late night show, theres don't no difference between the two clowns.

>Keith Olberman
>is bad

>about what is in the news, which surprise surprise, is frequently Trump

It's amazing how many people haven't figured out what President Trump is doing.

>TWO SCOOPS REEEE
At least colbert report was funny

it's not really jokes
NFL players taking the knee as a protest against racism in America, Puerto Rico hurricane, WhiteHouse investigations... he's talking serious topics, throwing in leftwing stance on them, flaming Trump, and then sells it as "a joke". If he was really making jokes about hurricane disasters... he wouldnt be making them for long.

>he still is falling for the "12th Dimensional media ruse game" meme
Oh boy...

it's amazing how many trump supporters still think "say stupid thing and get coverage for saying stupid thing" is some kind of 4d chess

does he want people to laugh from it? Then its a comedy act. It doesnt have to be standard jokes neccassicarily

Bill maher, as much as I dislike him actually knows how to joke without coming off as a bitter small man like colbert.

Maher also calls out the democrats, meanwhile Colbert shills for Hillary with no shame while his audience of retards cackle and clap.

Lol what is a "leftwing stance" on a fucking hurricane and shitty relief effort?

>If he was really making jokes about hurricane disasters... he wouldnt be making them for long.
well obviously he's not making jokes at the expense of hurricane survivors... who the fuck would?
>he's talking serious topics, throwing in leftwing stance on them, flaming Trump, and then sells it as "a joke"
nothing about that formula would equate to the things he said not really being jokes

You don't need a comedian to laugh about the (((((everybody knows who Imtalking about here))))), but Colbert makes it spot on and pure.

>does he want people to laugh from it?

no, I don't think that's the point. It's political.
He should have stuck to ColbertReport.
Believe it or not, I watched ColbertReport a lot, and when Colbert was to become Letterman replacement I thought it was a very good thing, but in the last 2 years I've changed my mind on him.

this, fuck trump and fuck those maga KIDDIES.

i want my COMFY colbert threads back. colbert 4tw.

>everytime he says/does something "controversial" the media jumps on it and misreports what he meant/did
>they immediately get proven wrong every time thus losing more and more of the credibility they have

I 100% agree

blaming Trump for it (yes, really), esentially Puerto Ricans are dying because of Trump and how he handles government aid.

you're technically right, I guess we just have to agree to disagree on Colbert

NURNALD NURMPH WON'T GET LE SCEWPS

This thread is fucking awful. All you guys know him for is his feud with Trump. Why did I expect any kind of standards from Sup Forums

the media jumps on it and misreports what he meant/did
>they immediately get proven wrong every time thus losing more and more of the credibility they have
FUCKING KEK, literally give me one example of this. How old are you?

But the executive is directly to blame for poor organization of disaster relief aid...

This literally is his Administrations fault for taking so long to respond with adequate support.

>they immediately get proven wrong every time
Literally never happens.

>misreports what he meant/did
nope
>get proven wrong every time thus losing more and more of the credibility they have
with the people who were already sold on the whole FAEK NEWZ schtick. i dont think anyone else is buying it

>poor organization of disaster relief aid...

At a danger of being called a Trumper - IT'S FAKE NEWS.
Disaster relief was done fine by the government, considering the situation and difficulties. It's fake news, son.

>faggots who watch CNN and Colbert
Ya man! Fight the power!

yeah, you totally showed them and didnt fold hilariously on the claim you just made!