/who/ - Doctor Who General

/who/ - Doctor Who General
Chad Briggs Edition

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2011/09/famous-doctor-who-fans-top-5-celebrity-whovians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Caption this image.

2nd for GOAT console that we never got

Mondasian Ronald McDonald

>Iron Lovin' It

Nth for kino we never got

>Downgrade in progress

Me, I'd go with Kira Kosarin for companion. A young daughter figure for a mommy Doctor, and following the honored tradition of thiccness from Catherine Tate, Peter Kay, and Colin Baker. She'd be great. The Thundermans has just finished filming, they can do this.

>American Companion

For me, it's the McChicken.

>american

>who is peri

She's the only exception to this because she has huge tits.

Yeah, forget Anri, she's a neverwere along with Kris Marshall now.

shes got massive mammaries man, you know its different

>

hes got massive testicles man, you know its different

anyone got the capaldi version of this

A fake American companion.

Which companion is the biggest PAWG?

>poofter Jack Harkness
>lesbian lizard bestiality
>faggot black assistant
>gay agenda being (metaphorically) pushed down your throat every episode

Why the fuck do people still watch Doctor Who? It has become absolute SJW, left-wing propaganda. The same people who are still fans of it are the same cucks who think Bill Nigh is funny. Does this show make you feel smart? Also the writing has become absolutely terrible ever since Steven Moffat became main writer, and that's surprising since Russel T Davies was a huge faggot.

inb4 fuck off Sup Forums

>Bill Nigh

>inb4 fuck off Sup Forums
Fuck off plebbit.

I am a left-wing SJW though. I enjoy it.

What's your perspective on Oreos?

Bill Nighy's great. Loved his small role in Vincent and the Doctor.

Why does this poor retarded child hate Bill Nighy?

>assistant
boardie

user, what TV shows do you like?

Bill Nye*

kek i mispelled his name. Bill Nighy is cool though, he was awesome as Davy Jones

>Shaun's dad from Shaun of the Dead
>Harriet Jones; Shaun's mum from Shaun of the dead
>The Editor, Simon fucking Pegg, Shaun

same five actors in the uk shiggydiggy

what would a 2017 Big Finish Heaven Sent cover art look like?

>About a dozen Capaldi heads cluttering the frame a la Doom Coalition
>Low res stock image of a castle placed awkwardly to the side
>That original 2014 promo pic of Capaldi but with a skull photoshopped into his outstretched hand
>Pic related quality portrait of Clala

>Doom Coalition
More like Doomed Clusterfuck

Don't forget Saint Nick.

Fucking fuck I forgot Nick Frost was in Doctor Who, kek. THE GANG'S ALL HERE.

doesn't the queen herself literally watch this show

Identical Capaldi face shot in the sidebar as one that appears in the main image.
The Veil awkwardly looming up out from the bottom of the cover.
Huge explosion and fire effects blasting out to the side.

I'm sure she's seen a few of the Christmas specials at the least

I really want someone to make this tbqh

I wish someone would write articles for the Cornetto movies on the wiki, but write them as if they were about the Doctor Who characters the actors portrayed (ex. Santa Claus and the Editor become cops and have to stop Rassilon and the Curse of Fatal Death 11th Doctor).

Get on it, Lym

I could have sworn I read an article about this before

PLEASE

apparently she watched twin peaks back in the day

Forgot to mention
>female doctor
>"b-but user! It has already been established that time lords can regenerate into different gender!"

yeah, established only recently and by Steven fucking Moffat

according to beeb america bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2011/09/famous-doctor-who-fans-top-5-celebrity-whovians

Trust the bloody seppos to say the Queen 'Rules' instead of 'Reigns' baka

kek i wonder what she'd think of S3

But how do you feel about Oreos?

Gaiman actually coined it first, go badger him about it

AWWWW, I LOVE HER MAJESTY SO MUCH :')

It was first established by Briggs, Miles, Mortimore, etc years back, you fucking retard.

I know about Exile but which Miles/Mortimore stories featured cross sex regeneration? Not the filthy boardie btw, genuinely curious.

I really don't want to spoil it, it's best left experienced as a surprise.

I'm not sure what he's complaining about. Is he mad that James Goss mentioned bedbugs?

If you are talking about the biscuit than I don't feel strongly about them. If you are making some sexual innuendo please explain.

She's your Head of State too, Aussie.

we canadians love her majesty

remember that time doctor who crashed a fucking spaceship on her lmao turn left was a fucking trip

even worse

I regret making that post now people are actually taking about that issue. Ima delete.
Based Mortimore
That's the joke

>dumb downing

For (you).

>a trip deleting their offtopic discussion and trying to steer a thread back
What year is this

I've reread this post a few times, and I don't know what he's getting at.

Can you please stop? Your posts are completely 100% offtopic. Neo deleted his post about politics, can you at least stop making them?

Holy shit. I can't even start to wrap my head around what set him off this time. Could it be a grammar nitpick?

What’s /who/ with you? Watched the Unearthly Child for the first time in ages. Seriously goes so far down hill after episode one but still rather enjoyable.

Moving onto the Daleks tonight, can’t remembe much about this other than it’s about 3 episodes to long. Though I do remember loving it and having a huge soft spot for all its faults

What other famous people watch or were inspired by doctor who?

yeah sorry it was a bit much, thats why i made but i was on cooldown

man I just really love the queen and wanted to know if her majesty liked the show is all :(

That's fine because it was ontopic, that other trip just started sperging out about Australian politics with 0 references to Doctor Who

>in find this

I hear Peter Capaldi's a big fan.

neo's silence speaks volumes. he's probably a republican and hates the queen. why don't we all talk about that
or we could fucking talk about doctor who

>Voyage of the Damned almost had a completely different ending. It was originally scripted that the Titanic would actually destroy a section of Buckingham Palace before rising back up. The Queen (sporting an eyepatch, several facial scars and a five o'clock shadow), as opposed to wishing the Doctor a Merry Christmas, was to exclaim "Leave the Doctor to me!" This scene would have foreshadowed the finale Series 4, however, both it and early drafts featuring the Queen as the Supreme Dalek and consort of Davros, the true identity of Prince Philip, were scrapped when scheduling changes meant that Kate Mulgrew, of Star Trek Voyager and most recently Orange is the New Black fame, could not portray Elizabeth II as planned. The role was immediately recast for the amended cameo.

Uh, duuuh.

I know this is completely made up but that would've been absolutely fucking kino

but there's no O in rtd

J U S T

wait how do you know

>this webm again
You're boring, user.

fucked my spoiler xd

would it make sense to bring back nardy next series? or would it overshadow jodie too much
he's said it before.

The last thing we need to do after we finally stopped talking about politics is talk about one trips particular politics

This is a scene from Thin Ice, the third episode of Series 10 of the revived edition of the science-fiction show Doctor Who. As this is a Doctor Who general, the majority of people on here have already seen this episode, potentially multiple times.

Red is the best character in that show and I'd die for her to be in Doctor Who

seems fake

RTD - (Rant of The Day) - "Heaven Sent" by Steven Moffat. OK, lots of good reviews so I take a punt. I didn't even get as far as a few minutes before in find this " augmented ultra long-range teleport" Director Rachel Talalay, writer Steven Moffat, and all the other lazy-ass-dumb-down-ing tyrekickers: BACK TO FUCKING SCHOOL, BITCHES. I can't believe I bought the hype - let alone watched the episode. I want to send it back for a refund but then someone else night see it and suffer as a result of my sense of financial fair play. I guess i'm gonna bin it instead.

spoiler was for

just making sure

I absolutely agree with everything said in this clip and I was actually really pleased when I saw the episode

I prefer Nardole eventually dying on the colony ship.
I have watched Thin Ice a few times, it's comfy.
Has based Mortimore commented on Heaven Sent before?

It's not the "Dr (((who))).webm" user, it's someone who likely saved it from one of his posts.

>he doesnt get the joke
user... :-(

Doctor Who is dead.

Doctor Who might change, but it'll always be alive.

New Sesska is up

its a great ending for him but i feel like he could have been really well served as a multi series companion, which i guess he was in a sense since he got 2 chrissy specials

I read this in a very thick accent

this does not come as a surprise

And I say that as a fan!

There's a universe out there where every single incarnation of the Doctor has a mustache. Yes, including Jodie.

did anyone else think the "hungry like the wolf" thing was a rose reference? i did it at the time but felt like i was grasping, then TDOTD happened.

I read all of Neo's posts in a very thick accent. Since I've heard his voice and his accent.