The last comic or cartoon you read or watched has been invaded by Jason Voorhees

The last comic or cartoon you read or watched has been invaded by Jason Voorhees.

Storytime it faggot

>One Punch Man
He'll be fine

>mlp
Good riddance

>The Simpsons

FOX will still find a way to keep it alive.

>this was part of WildStorm
wot

>Foolkiller vs Jason
That'd be a pretty good matchup.

>Moon Knight
FUND IT

>My Hero Academia
Either Jason is blown the fuck into pieces by the superheroes or like in Mortal Kombat X, he somehow is able to stand up to super-powered adversaries.

>Zot!
Jenny and Zot's friends are killed off one by one until Zot is able to devise an ingenious trap to capture Jason. Uncle Max is able to return all the dead children and cure Jason of his zombieness and retardation.

Why have Alien and Predator been in a shitload of crossovers, yet we've never gotten things like Superman/Batman Vs. Freddy/Jason?

RIP in pieces, Jason.

Ghost rider , Jason is fucked

>Red Sonja

She'd have trouble, but she might be able to do it.

God knows he'd be going after her.

Probably because Freddy or Jason would have to seriously job for bats to win. Superman could easily take down Jason but Freddy might be a stronger opponent if he doesn't fuck around.

He's dealt with worse

>Gumball
Either he uses toonforce or just relies on the reset button to fix things in the end. And besides it's not like Jason knows how to actually delete a character from the show.

Would Freddy even have access to shit like geuine kryptonite in the dream world?

They'd fuck Jason up

Jason and Freddy both crossed over with Ash Williams.

Jason also had solo crossovers with Leatherface and Satan's Six (obscure old Topps Comics characters).

Wouldn't need it probably since it's technically mental and he's vulnerable to that. Or just whip up a dream world with a red sun.

>spawn
shit will be interesting

>Hook Jaw
Jason gets a pet fish?

Hellboy vs. Jason

Wolverine runs into him on his way to solo the Hellfire club.

Batman could take down Jason easily based on the fact that Jason is just incredibly strong and incredibly durable, but also literally retarded. He's like Solomon Grundy only he can't feel pain. I guarantee Batman has a gizmo that would allow him to temporarily incapacitate Jason so he can be tied back up and dumped in a lake. Even if he doesn't, the fact that Jason is quite literally immortal gives Batman a lot of leeway in terms of use of force. Batman could just hit him with an explosive batarang or something, then take all the pieces and lock them up in a tiny little box to keep him from re-assembling.

Batman vs. Freddy would be legitimately interesting, even if in the end Batman would still win based on his own mental discipline. I think the real star of that crossover would be Freddy interacting with the Joker though.

Can she take him, Sup Forums?

I feel like Freddy Kruger would be a more viable threat for a lot of comic and cartoon characters.

Jason's shtick is that he's an indestructible undead monster that finds premarital sex between minors a grave offense.
He won't be able to do much again a bunch of beings that are at a minimum faster than him, and as strong if not stronger.

Freddy would require some sort of mystical character, or at least someone incredibly smart that can figure out his "Pull him out of the dream world" thing.

Even Michael Myers would be a better battle than Jason for most capes, because at least Michael is highly intelligent (Remember, this is the nigga that figured out how to drive a car after spending the majority of his life in an asylum until that point) and capable of strategic thinking and knows not to bite off more than he can chew, whereas Jason is a fucking retarded ninja golem.

Depends if we're going all out and pretend that Jason goes to Hell is canon. Blowing him up now creates a body jumper that makes Bat's job more complicated.

And Jason's retardedness depends on the movie. In 6 and the remake he showed more intelligence.

>Bronies think there shitty rainbow colored donkeys can survive anything
nah

dat scene in Jason Takes Manhattan where he fucks up the ship's controls by killing someone with them before pulling the fire alarm to sow panic and disarray while still keeping his presence unknown.

>This episode of The Loud House just became 2012-Ninja Turtles levels of disturbing.

DC used to publish its licensed comics under WS.

>Hellblazer.
So like the F13:final chapter with englishmen?

Freddy would be a major threat as long he doesn't cross paths with guys like Dr. Strange, John Constantine or The Spectre. Especially Strange, since he already deals with an evil god that controls the world of dreams.

Good luck Jason, and Godspeed.

I have trouble imagining a superhero that wouldn't kick Jason's ass. Most of them wouldn't even kill, so they wouldn't even notice that Jason's biggest advantage is that he doesn't die.

I've never seen the movies, but I've always been curious: was Jason ever explicitly stated to be mentally disabled, or was just a physically deformed guy that chooses not to talk?

I mean, he can get pretty canny when planning out ambushes and the like, right? And I've seen the scene from the first movie where Pamela flashes back to his drowning, and his cries for help seemed pretty neurotypical there (assuming she's a reliable "narrator" in those flashbacks).

>He-man/Thundercats

Well why the fuck not??

>Spectacular Spider-Man.
Oh dear.

The super squad show ruined Nightmare for me.
I cant avoid reading his voice in the Zimbawe guy voice.

"That Voorhees boy ain't right, I tell you hwat."

Everyone but Mina and Bunnicula die, Mina's black friend Marsha is the first to get the axe; the climax involves a fight between Bunnicula and Voorhees, elder vampires are absolutely OP, so Bunnicula wins,easily.
Just seconds before the movie ends Mina is snatched through a window, credits roll on top of a freeze frame of Mina smiling, having a real good time with Jason at Mardi Gras.