Was it anti-semetic?

Was it anti-semetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus was a jew so no.

I'm not anti-Semitic I'm counter-Khazarian

Is the film actually worth watching for easter?

Was it semitic?

I would say it's worth seeing once. My grandmother took me when it was in theaters because I was the only person in the family that would go with her. I just wanted to see how gory it really was.

When I left I didn't think "Damn, Jesus sacrificed it all for us" I thought "Why did we stop Hitler?"

Reality has an anti-Semitic bias.

Ask Germans.

how is reality anti-semetic when jews have the most wealth and politics influence on average? seems reality is pro-semitic.

Didn't mel's wife cuck him with a black guy?

>antisemitism does damage to the Jews
You know how they got their land and their positions in banking right?

"""History""" will tell you it wasn't the Jews it was the Romans, but actual history (which is backed up countless accounts) tells you the Jews probed the Romans to do it

>all the evil jews were ugly and with bad teeth
yes

>all real jews are ugly and have bad teeth
wow wtf is reality racist?

>tells you the Jews probed the Romans to do it
Prod

It's true, fuck. We should have listened to Trudeau.

semites probed the romans to kill another semite who was causing trouble?

I suppose it makes sense, the romans were occupying the place and so had to police it, but who gives a shit. You're not like a Christian or something are you..

>Jesus was a Jew

No.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

If the Jews were in the Romans position and vice versa, you'd still blame "Jews." Also Jesus never existed.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>Someone in your community is preaching a heretical faith that contradicts the ancient religion of your forefathers
>Go to the authority (the Romans, as they occupied Judea at the time), and complain to them of this trouble-maker and ask them to put an end
>The authorities tell him to stop preaching, he says "No" (clear defiance against the authority)
>Authorities punish him for treason
>2000 people worship this man, and hate the Jews for this man's death, even though all the we did was report him to the authorities, and ask them to make him stop

>causing trouble
The only "trouble" Jesus caused was blowing the fuck out of you Satanic Pharisees again and again and again. Jesus explicitly taught compliance with the Roman occupation and Pilate found no fault in Him. You evil, conniving kikes murder Him to satisfy your own narcissistic rage. Now fuck off back to Hell, liar.

>Jesus never existed

Fedora. There’s more evidence for the existence of Christ than there is for Alexander the Great. If you don’t take the many accounts of Christ in the bible, or the work of Josephus etc then think of it this way. The existence of John the Baptist within the same time frame as Jesus, and his eventual execution by Herod Antipas is attested to by 1st-century historian Josephus and the overwhelming majority of modern scholars view Josephus' accounts of the activities of John the Baptist as authentic. One of the arguments in favor of the historicity of the Baptism of Jesus by John is the criterion of embarrassment, i.e. that it is a story which the early Christian Church would have never wanted to invent. Another argument used in favour of the historicity of the baptism is that multiple accounts refer to it, usually called the criterion of multiple attestation. Technically, multiple attestation does not guarantee authenticity, but only determines antiquity. However, for most scholars, together with the criterion of embarrassment it lends credibility to the baptism of Jesus by John being a historical event.

*2000 years later

One of the many amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ from the Old Testament is that of verse 1 from Psalm 22:

>"O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me?"

Many people have said, "Jesus said God has forsaken him on the cross, how could he be the Messiah?"
Jesus was invoking Psalm 22 on the cross. The Psalm was wrote around 1,000 years before Christ was born.

This is significant because a few verses later in the same Psalm it says this:

>"They have pierced my hands and feet."

Some renderings have it;

>"they have torn holes in my hands and my feet"

Strange. It would appear that Jesus Christ invoked a Psalm wrote 1,000 years before He was born that seemed to tell of His very unique death, crucifixion; which did not even exist at the time Psalm 22 was wrote.

Psalm 22 goes on to say:

>"They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots."

This is another strange coincidence. It is known that the Roman soldiers gambled, or "cast lots" on Christ's garments as He was being crucified. If Christ was utterly out of His depths and defeated; why does this Psalm--that was invoked as He was in unimaginable pain--foretell of exact circumstances of the very death He was experiencing? Circumstances that no one could have known?

Not only this, Psalm 22 ends by foretelling the great rise of Christendom, which was achieved based on the very death that Christ Himself was experiencing, that the Psalm undeniably addresses:

>"All the ends of the earth shall remember, and shall be converted to the Lord: And all the kindreds of the Gentiles shall adore in his sight."

Remember, at the time of Christ, only one tribe was expecting a Messiah. This Psalm called forth by Christ on the cross predicts His death to an exactitude, and it just happens to predict the unprecedented worldwide conversion based on this death.

How do atheists explain this away?

>Jesus never existed
>by the way it was the Romans who really killed Him not the Jews

Get your story straight. Retard.

I legit got a boner when the whipping scene popped up. Forgive me.

>During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere
You what? The term is from the old testament. Fucking Sup Forums morons

who the fuck is passion christi?

>This is another strange coincidence. It is known that the Roman soldiers gambled, or "cast lots" on Christ's garments as He was being crucified. If Christ was utterly out of His depths and defeated; why does this Psalm--that was invoked as He was in unimaginable pain--foretell of exact circumstances of the very death He was experiencing? Circumstances that no one could have known?
Because the early christians fabricated fullfilled prophecies. Like the census that never happened to have Jesus of Nazareth be from Bethlehem. Romans didn't nail people to the cross through hands and feet. They used rope.

>Someone in your community
Your community is called Hell. You don't belong to the Chosen People. You never have and you never will.
>is preaching a heretical faith that contradicts the ancient religion of your forefathers
The Pharisees are heretics. The "oral Torah" is a lie. The Talmud wasn't written until 300 years after Jesus. Rabbinicalism didn't exist until AD 100. Kabbalahism didn't exist until the Middle Ages AD 1200. Your shit religion didn't exist until CENTURIES AFTER Christianity.
>Go to the authority (the Romans, as they occupied Judea at the time), and complain to them of this trouble-maker and ask them to put an end
Liar.
>The authorities tell him to stop preaching, he says "No" (clear defiance against the authority)
The Romans did no such thing. Pilate was ready to release Jesus. The Pharisees threatened open rebellion if they didn't execute Jesus. You are the trouble maker, Satan.
>Authorities punish him for treason
>2000 people worship this man, and hate the Jews for this man's death, even though all the we did was report him to the authorities, and ask them to make him stop
You are the incarnation of evil. Every word you speak is a lie. There is no truth in you. Begone, Satan.

Why do neo-nazis blame Jews for killing Jesus and then also complain about whites being blamed for slavery? I know they're all retards, but it can't take more than 50 IQ points to see the logical contradiction in holding both of those beliefs. If anything, the Jesus blame is far, far, far more absurd.

Christlarping is so cringey

>Why are neonazis retarded hypocrites
I don't know son. I just don't know.

Reality has an anti-Semitic bias

Drop a redpill for the uninitiated?

Why does the JIDF think they can LARP convincingly as Sup Forums posters? Fuck off.

Everyone and every race literally practiced slavery back then.

Jews or the Phareesis exclusively called for the execution of Jesus

Because the Jews said "let His blood be on the hands of our children'

What percentage of Jews called for the execution of this fictional character?

The Church and Christians wanted nothing to do with those jobs because those jobs were for evil, lecherous people. So the Jews volunteered and began exclusively hiring other Jews and funding wars and invasions between white Christian peoples to try to kill Christians off.

>Jesus didn't exist
The most "I'm 14 and mommy made me go to church early on Sunday so I hate religion" statement possible.

That's mostly fan fiction. Jewish moneylenders had no power in the middle ages. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion

What percentage of whites owned slaves?

>literal constant warfare throughout all of human history initiated virtually exclusive by christian feudal lords and monarchs
>blame jews
Why is Sup Forums so smart?

100% through all time including the present day. A person who hates God and wishes they could murder Him is the spiritual definition of "Jew."

A far, far, far greater percentage than Jews called for the execution of a fairy tale character from the bible.

Source

>Jewish moneylenders had no power in the middle ages.
Owning debt is power. Having money is power.

Over half of Jews are too intelligent to even believe god exists. They don't hate him.

>theist jews don't exist
>atheist non-jews don't exist
Your brain on Sup Forums

Yeah, did Mel fall out with them so badly he even made a film about them??

Guy really is nuts

The Talmud states that Jesus existed.

Are you denying the Talmud?

I'm denying the credibility of all religious texts to mongoloid

Hello kikes. Follow the money trail of any war after Jews got into banking, which goes back at least a millennium. Even small, inconsequential shit like the English invasion of Ireland was funded by kikes.
>It doesn't matter who is on the throne. The person who controls the money, controls England. And I control the money. -kikesheim rothschild

>feudalism
>literally hundreds of documented cases of Lords going on mass murders to get out of their debts
>blame jews
Alright. Why don't you define by what amount debt to jews a feudal lord were to be defined as controlled by jews, which feudal lords had such debt to jews and how many wars these lords started? Then we compare that list to all the wars Lords not controlled by jews started and determine whether or not your criteria makes any sense even by your own standarts?

>retard believes fake quote because it pushes his narrative
quintessential pol

Denial of the existence of God is merely an expression of hatred toward God. Atheism is nothing but a rationalization of this emotion after the fact. Pharisees don't worship God. They worship Satan. As do atheists. As do atheist Pharisees.

>if I keep screeching pol then I won't need to attempt a refutation and everyone will side with me, making me the victor!

>using a literal Zeitgeist fake quote to make your case
See: List the determining criteria to establish which war was funded by kikes and then let's compare it to the number of wars started without the kikes.

Find me 5 wars in the past millennium that don't have a paper trail leading to a kike.

Christlarpers are so pathetic.

Dunno.

Jesus had to die to save our sins so the Jewish priests did nothing wrong

Check

No, you're false flagging as an atheist to shill for Pharisaism.

Isn't it funny that the Talmud, written by the people who murdered Jesus and tried to exterminate Christians, admits that Jesus existed? You'd think that if your retarded "lala Jesus never existed" position had any textual support at all it would be in the Talmud of all places. But no. The Talmud states that Jesus existed.

And if you deny the Talmud, you're a bad Jew.

What is a paper trail leading to a kike and why would it matter if it's not the determining factor in whether or not the war happened?

>Find me 5 wars in the past millennium
Also Jesus. Browsing Sup Forums should be literally declared a mental illness. The coalition wars, all wars started by Frederik the great, the crusades, the american revolution

I'm curious. What do you think this pic means? Or did you save it without thinking? Because it quite explicitely says boycott in the lower headline. As Germans did boycott jews

Jesus was in the wrong for kicking the money changers out of the temple. You weren't allowed to enter with roman coins, so they change them for shekels without doing harm to anybody.

They were providing a great and necessary service to the community and then Jesus and his hippy gang went there and start throwing away the tents and kicking them out.

reminder

>No argument

Other modern movies that make a positive case for liquidation of the Jews?

Thinly veiled is fine.

Have fun in hell.

>Frederick the Great plays his flute for the Royal Court, Prussia, 18th century. Jewish court members, usually serving as moneylenders, were a part of the court
>Meyer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812), a petty moneylender of the city of Frankfurt, made his fortune by obtaining government contracts for war supplies during the "Coalition Wars" .
>Haym Salomon (also Solomon; April 7, 1740 – January 6, 1785) was a Polish-born American Jewish businessman and political financial broker who immigrated to New York City from Poland during the period of the American Revolution. He helped convert the French loans into ready cash by selling bills of exchange for Robert Morris, the Superintendent of Finance. In this way he aided the Continental Army and was possibly, along with Morris, the prime financier of the American side during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain.[1]
Shall I continue or are you sufficiently humiliated?

And the bible was written in english originally right? Dummy

>Jesus was in the wrong for kicking the money changers out of the temple

khazar theory is a joke

Conspiracy

Churchill gave the Jews Israel as reparations for the Holocaust, even when there was literally another nation already there. To this day the people of Israel are expelling and bombing the local Palestinians because a foreign leader made Israel a state where the state of Palestine already exists.

Reality has an anti-semitic bias

>go into temple
>it's a bank

>Jesus never existed

el oh el

This is the sort of stuff that gives atheists a bad name. The debate isn't whether or not Jesus was real, it's whether or not he's God incarnate. He was absolutely a rabblerousing guy with a following that, if it were happening in the modern day, we'd look at like a cult situation, and he pissed off the Jews by saying their religion is wrong and pissed off the Romans by being a borderline gommie so they killed him and then it only made the cult bigger and more influential by martyring him

>Jesus was borderline commie
>Jesus pissed off the Romans
Are you joking? Neither of these are true. Pontius Pilate actively tried to save His life.

>borderline gommie
Gommies take your shit by force.

Jesus was just saying "Hey, you have something to give, why don't you share it."