youtube.com/watch?v=PnyK6bOsxks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>liberal humour

based

seething

>leftist wingers make fun of gym culture
GUUU me big stupid flex muscles
>right wingers make fun of gym culture
Knowledgeable jokes based on actual humorous aspects of gym culture, GOMAD, shock the body, smashing plates, and so on.

Why are leftists so unfunny?

Cause they just are.

you either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain

sam was only able to make those observations because he himself is very into lifting
i wouldn't say it's a left-right thing

Because leftists have never seen the inside of a gym

>leftist wingers make fun of gym culture
and in the same breath
>WE BE HITTIN DAT GYM SO WE CAN TAKE DOWN DE ALTRIGHT #SWOLELEFT#NOTMYPRESIDAN

stop shilling this turd here

why are you so butthurt?
you copy paste this exact same shit on every mde thread lmao
did sam fuck your gf?

>It's 2017
>He actually IS forgotten

What’s the source on this? I’ve been looking for months.

youtube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA

What was that show anyway?

Sam is so fucking ugly.

>another retard redditor comes to Sup Forums episode
this are always terrible

It almost feels like some sort of weird meta skit Hyde wrote about himself

it is

ahahahahahhaahaha

It kind of is, physical excellence and combat sports are a huge part of any respectable neo-nazi, fascist or nationalist organization, same as with jihadis. Anti-Fa types (even in Russia) meanwhile have va very lax relationship with physical culture.

I think it's because leftists spend their time reading literature and studying.

>leftists
>reading

The only thing they read is their circle-jerk articles on Huffpo and the like

Not in my experience. You'd be lucky to find an individual that knows the manifesto beyond the most famous soundbytes or even owns a copy of the quotations. Do not mistake leftcoms for the activist types as the former leads their lives entirely on the internet.

>2017
>still using Sup Forums
>2020
>still using Sup Forums

We need a more exclusive website

>he used Sup Forums at all

youtube.com/watch?v=pHKYxRbV1GE

>gib ,e my job back T-Tim!
>i cant afford healyh insurance

Is there anyone who encapsulates how pathetic the alt-right quite as much as Sam Hyde.

2013 Sup Forums was pretty good.

gilfs on Sup Forums

as a /fit/ guy, all those things that Sam did - dropping the plates, shouting , being an obnoxious piece of shit just triggered the shit out of me. specially the plate dropping, i fucking want to dropkick people who do this kind of shit

nice digits!

does baby need a lunk alarm

Wait, Public Access TV still exists in amerilardia? Cool. I'm ot sure if that was funny though. It resembled an MDE video

Turd? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Sammyboy's doing just fine.

He's got dem patreon bux and is charging for HydeWars now.

He's also developing a video game for some reason.

I still don't know who those guys were, it's like they got some ransoms off the street.

Butfrustrated

Any Gumroad 'supporters' here? What's does it contain?

Based

>being so butthurt that you take the already unfunny „Sup Forums - alt right virgins crying about literally everything“ and make it even unfunnier
Wew lad, the_donald can’t meme tb h
Also you prove the point that alt right virgins DO cry about literally everything ;^]

>Reddit spacing

cunt we've all been there, even you ya fuckin puritan

stfurnoe

>crizztof
Nigga why would sam use an email account with a name that isn't his own instead of alienmode?

>shouting and projectile vomiting is considered "intelligent humor" by the right

Why does Sam do anything that he does. Guy's fucked up.

any kind of comedy that puts politics first and jokes last is not good comedy, whether it's left or right wing.
Comedy should make you laugh, not just applaud in solidarity.
That's not to say comedy shouldn't have a message, it is in deed an art form, but like all good art it should challenge its audience.
Make them reconsider the world.
Not recruit them from one side of an argument or fellate them for already agreeing with a stance, but have them question something so they can introspectively come to justify their views.

And that isn't to say comedy should be political or heavy at all, some of the best comedy is universal, being relatable brings people together regardless of race, gender or politics.
But political comedy hinges on that very basic idea, is it bringing people together through laughter, or dividing them through applause.

That's the very surface level understanding that leftists have of gym culture and Sam's humour, they simply can't understand the subtext because they have brains like women.

theres like 4 threads about sam hyde up right now he's definitely not forgotten

what the fuck is this?

Dont remember this on WP, was it a youtube thing

he has a lot of unreleased shit. they get dropped randomly in bits and pieces on random channels

>all threads have the same 30 postersand 20 to,50 posts, 50% ridiculing and bashing mde
>he thinks this doesn’t constitute „forgotten“
Wew

doesn't matter if he's liked or hated, the point is that he's talked about
and the "i am forgotten" shit is posted by a single person

Sam getting a gf was a mistake, I know life, happiness and balance. But honestly what the fuck has he done this year? He seems too comfy, too complacent. The only vids I saw this year from him are bullshit phone vids.

He had a gf when doing KSTV though which was some of his best stuff

I think the World Peace thing fucked him up

Also does he even still hang out with Nick and Charles?

sam has had a gf for like 4-5 years dude

>gf
Haha, his fans will believe anything coming out of his mouth wont they. No wonder Sam is able to scam so much money out of them.

>Bangs Tranny
OMG based right wing humor Bros! Why are leftist so degenerate? BRB while I go suck my girlfriends dick

I'm happy they got to enjoy having a show, at least for a bit, but it really changed everything for the worst
Nick fucked off, Charls has his own channel, and MDE is left for Sam and his garbage phone vids
the only decent thing to come out post-cancellation was Smocaine, and that was done YEARS back

Maybe that's it then, he needs people around him to push him or else he finds bullshit in order to put it off.

>moon man
EPIC. I can't believe it haha he actually said the meme. It was soo epic. When he said the meme I clapped.

david duke

Confirmed fake you mong

Woah these guys are adults

Confirmed by who? Sam? Who regularly lies and tries to scam his fans?

BAHAHAHA LIBTARDS BTFO

how can white nationalists exist if these "people" exist

>KSTV
more like KYSTV, amirite?

because people like that exist

I love you Sam, hang in there big guy

>hot MILFs browse Sup Forums
Best board

Thanks for the laugh

Like clockwork gammon

yall hype for On Cinema returning?

Most leftists can't even make it through the manifesto (which is literally a pamphlet), let alone fucking Das Kapital.
Also
>having to study
>for bullshittable humanities majors

I was posting on better forums even back then, Sup Forums has always been below the level of even shitholes like ironmarch, vnn or mpc.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIELhorSgNA
they still have some KINO footage hidden on their harddrives

This thread reminded me to start donating to sam.i don't care it $10 a month and I barely have anything left to buy

ONE PEOPLE ONE PLANET
youtube.com/watch?v=PnyK6bOsxks

Glad you support content creators, but you should consider supporting someone who releases more than 5 videos a year. What's worse they aren't even extraordinary videos that take hours, it's him fucking around in his car bullshitting.

Yes pay for the low quality rambling vlogs.

People are only leftist because they have no understanding of geo-politics, economics or history

I'll support one other person then, because i do agree in principle with that.
But I'm gonna put a tiny bit of faith in sam and hope he gets back creating subversive content that annoys reddit types.

I certainly agree with economics. I read a basic economics book for uni, then moved to Friedman, then Adam smith. Its maddening listening to total gobshites my age (some who are naturally now making the transition to politics) talking about making huge advances in business regulation. They have no background in business, finance, or economics yet they feel totally capable of making huge decisions that will effect us all because they are "social conscious" and think poverty should be eliminated (no fucking shit nearly everyone thinks that). Economics aren't taught inns Scottish schools for a reason. So the people will support an even bigger government. Forgetting everything Adam smith did for the world. Idiots.

And alt-righters have never touched the inside of a vagina, so it evens out.

Lol yes, the skinny frail faggots wearing skinny jeans and dying their hair are truly the bastions of gash bashers.

I think your brain just imploded into a straw man. How do sappy tards like you even manage to tie their own shoelaces? There's no way shit like this is written by an adult.

Those all seem like people pretending to be old ladies

Memes aside, i know this is Sup Forumss playground and you would suck your daddy donalds dick everyday non stop, but those guys really get laid.
Most of them jump on that bandwagon just to get laid even

MEANWHILE ON PATREON...

>hey felix, you ever hear of this "sam hyde"?
>no virgil, nobody ever has!
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do I even have to say anything?

I actually thought that was a pretty accurate, fair, and funny portrayal of Sam, given the context.

I love the several threads a day to celebrate that we don't care about Sam Hyde.

Newsflash college boys, nobody who projects this hard has ever gotten laid

press f to pay respects comrade ;_;7

>AAAAHH AAAHH AAHH OH GOD

kek

is that the tranny sam hyde fucked?

sam's humor seems really liberal to me