Is depression a reddit disease? what are some kinos about ''''''depression'''''?

Is depression a reddit disease? what are some kinos about ''''''depression'''''?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/30/chronic-depression-shrinks-brains-memories-and-emotions
youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89120193/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>depression
>disease

baka

>embrace a lifestyle that fucks up your brain chemistry
>"dude i need pills to fix my brain chemistry its science and a real disease"
lol

this, next OP will be asking if alcoholism is a disease

Is autism a Sup Forums disease?

depression is not real

Lol depression is totally fake. Like ummm just stop being depressed haha

Is mania?

and 'PTSD"

alcoholism isn't (that's just poor impulse control) but sex addiction is (hormonal imbalance).

Depression aka melancholy is not a physical disease

stop being a sucker

it's a disorder, not a disease.

Who is that guy

oh boy time for another thread full of Sup Forums NEETs with no life experience who become armchair physchologists when someone mentions depression

It is typically from being godless, however these numales took it a step further and severed their connection to their culture, nation, family roots, and most of them don't even have a relationship with their immediate family.
Despair is a real sin.

I agree, it's just a bunch of whinny libcucks wasting tax payer money

>didn't fucking inhale

Holy shit what a faggot, even beyond his appearance.

>alcoholism isn't (that's just poor impulse control) but sex addiction is (hormonal imbalance).
you can't be this stupid. it's impossible. tell me you're a shill.

it's neither. It's a reflection of your actions/circumstances.

The rest is just bullshit big pharma dreamed up.

No

Jimmy Nu-Male

Big Drug companies constructing a need for their products.

Turn on the TV sometime. 90% of the commercials are for drugs that didn't exist even 10 years ago, that no one really needs.

whole thing is a scam.

This. Is more like being fat than affected by AIDS. People can get better by changing their behavior and their attitude.

Is OrTisM aN deISEAse? !?

this is an amazing scientific breakthrough. surely you must have published these findings somewhere?

I got depressive type schizoaffective disorder so how much of it ain't real?

than it's not a 'disorder' either. It's just the repercussions of making poor decisions.

Everyone on Sup Forums exemplifies the Dunning-Kruger effect. They dogmatically believe anything that pushes their narrative is true, which results in them dogmatically believing they are experts in every field of human study. If a field professional has an opinion with triggers the Sup Forumsyp, they put parentheses around their name which means the Sup Forumsyp is more experienced in that field than the professional.

ITT: They think they are experts in psychology, evolutionary psychology, neurology.

it's all in your head

and here come the shills

All of it. You are just making shit up because youre lazy and gay.

I don't like reddit and I'm very sad 90% of the time

the remaining 10% of the time I'm very very sad

>if you can see it is not real

>not being a depressed alcoholic
This is the kino state of existence. It makes movies better.

>severed their connection to their culture, nation, family roots
nothing wrong with that

Stop being sad you dumbass

inhaling is pointless because most thc transfer occurs on the tongue

Most of the behaviors and attitudes which might fix depression have low intelligence as a prerequisite.

>ITT: They think they are experts in psychology, evolutionary psychology, neurology.
super legit science that were in no way created by the rockefeller drug cartel

What about like a person who was sexually abused by their parents for 10 years and experienced other trauma all throughout childhood? Is it okay for them? Do you personally allow them to be depressed or do they need to snap out of it already and stop being pussies? Please enlighten us oh great Sup Forums sage

They need to grow a spine and stop making excuses.

snap out of it, go fuck your parents, it will be cathartic

hey you know what that's not a bad idea

or they categorise it as a 'nu-male' attribute, a boogeyman they have created in order to try and differentiate themselves from people who actually share a lot more in common with them than they would like to admit, thus all the wannabe-macho "traditional conservative family man" posturing

you sound like a pussy, no wonder you're "depressed"

get over it

>being a faggot is a mental disease
>being depressed isn't

Sup Forumstard logic

Psychology goes entirely over the heads of stupid people because it's half-art, half-science. Idiots can typically grasp concrete facts without too much fuss (unless they're religious), but psychology just bamboozles them.

What about a person with social disorders and a terrible case of fetal alcohol syndrome that prevent them from connecting with anyone and force them into solitude? Is it okay for them to feel depressed and lonely that their ugly face is unfixable and no one will ever talk to them in a friendly manner?

I want to be depressed like my hero Rick!

Is this you?

Yeah keep telling yourself that, you are so intelligent that you can't do the simple things that make you happy, so intelligent, so EDGY.

Not a Sup Forums mong, look into CBT and/or DBT as treatment options.

What about a person with missing limbs or burn scars or cancer or chronic kidney disease is it okay by the great Sup Forums sage for them to be depressed or do they need to stop being pussies

All strength comes from suffering. No one who has actually been abused participates in the narcissistic #MeToo campaign.

>social disorders
more bullshit

these aren't medical diseases you fucking utter marks

>Psychology goes entirely over the heads of stupid people because it's half-art, half-science.
you mean all bullshit

I don't know what the metoo is but what does it have to do with depression

Lets be real, people are only '''''depressed""" for the attention it gives them

please.

whiskey or weed would help them just as bunch as some corrupt pseudo-science

waowww look he know word like "cartel" and read a wiki article about "rockefeller"!!! he must be so smart!!

Is it wrong to say that beauty is a desirable trait in our society? Why wouldn't an ugly 1/10 male with no charisma function the same as a 10/10 supermodel?

It's hard to put into words how unintelligent you are. The fact that you believe the single most complex organ in the body is immune to disorder and disease (magically, because you say so) puts you in probably the first percentile for human intelligence.

You cant milk a bubbler without inhaling retard

>Lets be real, people are only '''''depressed""" for the attention it gives them
Yep. It's it gives them a way to deflect blame for their failures.

Obviously the drug companies are more than willing to legitimize this dynamic via bogus science.

but i dont want people to pay attention to me, i want them to leave me alone.

People with kidney/liver disease cannot use either.

thats an easy misconception to have from an outside looking in perceptive

if you or anyone close to you had suffered with clinical depression or bipolar you wouldnt think that though, so why pretend to know what you're talking about?

Depression is caused by vitamin D deficiency.

Drink some orange juice and go outside.

>bogus science
theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/30/chronic-depression-shrinks-brains-memories-and-emotions

>reddit disease

You all are living fucking memes end your sad lives now.

>why is nature unfair

I mean....

why does Sup Forums takes everything so seriously

Same with people who get vaccines or cancer. Nobody cares about your jew meme syringes or fundraiser disease.

>their failures
What about the failures of the parent? What about the child who is born with disease and abuse? Is it okay for them to be depressed or do they need to get over their failures? You're going to say something dumb like "they should just kill themselves." That is worse than just being depressed and circle jerking on twitter. Why does it even bother you what they do

Ow, wow an article from the corrupt complicit press.

Now I'm totally convinced.

How about some corrupt academics and 'peer reviewed' studies next?

Get some new tricks faggots

They should grow up, get a spine, get a job and live a succesful life.

That study comes from thousands of MRIs studied over years. It comes from scientists, not the press. It's an objective fact, not debatable.

emotions aren't a fucking disease you dope.

there was that one with Nicole Kidman playing Virginia Wolfe.

Because depression is inherently self centered and narcissistic.

Just walk in, shake the managers hand and suck his dick for a job

FUCK OFF. Psychology doesn't adhere to the scientific method. Never has and never will.

And that brain scan bullshit has been disproven many times.

lot of (((SHILLS))) in this thread boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc

Jesus Christ

Literally every single person on Sup Forums has a diseased emotional balance in addition to extremely low intelligence.

You implying your better than sucking a dick every now and again?

Marcus Aurelius is smarter than Hemingway.

>Literally every single person on Sup Forums has a diseased emotional balance

elaborate

>depression linked to high intelligence
>Sup Forums hates depression

C L O C K W O R K
L
O
C
K
W
O
R
K

fuck off faggot

go make another Weinstein raped Celeb X thread.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89120193/
Why is zerosugar so scared of discussion about the infantilization of cinema?

I was raped literally 100 times, and I have a double PhD in Math and physics, and make 387K/annum, and bone 10/10s on the weekly. Now get gud fagget.

See:

>>depression linked to high intelligence
(((they))) really need to come up w/ new memes

does anyone still believe this type of nonsense?

Being depressed isn't "being real sad". It's where you don't want to do anything but you feel bad for not doing anything but you're too scared of what people think so you don't do anything.
You don't want to hang out with friends, don't want to watch anything, don't want to sleep, don't want to stay up. So you'll watch 20 minutes of this, watch an episode of that, but not really interested in anything.
If you say "that doesn't make sense", you're right, it doesn't. You know your actions make no sense and you know the logical way to resolve it, but the ways to solve it leave you completely vulnerable and require the help of other people, but you're such a no good piece of shit that these people would effectively be wasting their time on you.

>"depression linked to high intelligence"
>people actually believe this

Here are the facts

>Mental illnesses are not real
>People who think they are real are stupid
>Nothing is stopping a "mentally ill" person from getting better, since its all in their head

lol brainlets on suicide watch. well, not true because brainlets are less depressed. because they're stupid. lmao

Of course depression is real.

And of course it is going to be taken advantage of by big pharma who are out to make money.

And of course you will get teenage know-it-alls on the internet who will use this to try and discredit it as "not even a real thing dude, there are like jews that sell drugs so that means depression is a jewish invention" because who doesnt want to appear in-the-know to their anonymous buddies in order to try and fit in despite having no extensive knowledge on the subject other than a wikipedia article and a Sup Forums post

It's a fact, not a belief. Unintelligent people have a much easier time achieving happiness because their small brains process fewer stimuli, have less general awareness of the world, and believe feel-good nonsense regardless of logical inconsistencies. Religion for example.