As someone who was born in 97...

As someone who was born in 97, I'm just fucking shit of regurgitated properties from the 80s and early 90s to appease obnoxious, whiney man-children. No one gives a shit, the 80s fucking sucked and all your precious shows and films were shallow materialistic crap made to sell toys.

Fuck Transformers, fuck TMNT, fuck He-man, fuck G.I. Joe, fuck your shitty NES/SNES games. No one cares

Anything of actual substance was quickly bled dry and remained a hollow shell (Jurassic Park and Ghostbusters as examples)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ErEZvuWoVs?t=4m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol the opinions of those under 25 don't matter in the slightest.

Fuck off.

>Be an emotionally disturbed shut in.
>Spend all day on your computer.
>Feel the need to antagonize others on the internet because you have zero human interaction in your life. Also, you're mentally ill.

Well he's not wrong.

Okay faggot, name me one good thing from your retarded generation.

>implying your entire generation's culture isn't rerun culture

The 90's were literally the last decade for pop culture evolution and innovation. You have jack shit to show for yourselves because most of you are NEET faggots who spent most of their lives playing BINGBINGWAHOO! and jerking off to anime

Umm sweetie a lot of fake 80s kids love 80s nostalgia stop being so mean

Kill yourself kid, you're not even 20

You were born in 97 which automatically makes you a faggot but you still have a point and also stranger things indeed sucked ass

The 80s were the worst decade since the 20s.
Anyone who disagrees was born in the 80s.

I assume you're 100 years old then?

I completely agree, born in 94. Wow you fucking faggots had a movie about an alien in a bike basket, whoopdydoo. You don't get to ride of its coattails forever. I hate it. Write something original for fuck sake.

i don't think they're made to "appease man-children". it's just a formula that worked for their generation so it'll work for your generation too. most people love it so that's just how it is.

Hit a nerve? Why don't you plug in your mini NES and eat some TMNT brand fruit snacks to calm down? Just try not to get any crumbs on your XL Thundercats t-shirt (don't worry, I know you're only wearing it ironically)

I'm 20 though, and I was born in 97 also

bit new m8 just lurk for a bit

Why are you mad?

This. Too bad the average shitposter is 16.

>born in 97

Nah foo, it’s your age group that is eating this shit up. You kids tryin to claim iur shit like its yours. You the recycle generation

It's pretty easy to just ignore this shit but you chose not to because you need something to bitch about

>fuck your shitty NES/SNES games
That's enough, Gaming now sucks, the last good console was PS2.

Millenials who can't appreciate 80s nostalgia either don't get along with their parents or their parents are old as fuck desu

Moville Mysteries
Tutenstein
Growing Up Creepie
The Buzz on Maggie
Oggy and the Cockroaches
ChalkZone
My Gym Partner is a Monkey

Get a dozen or so more years of life experience under your belt, then I'll allow you to address me directly.

Fuck back off to tickling your acne in front of a mirror, fucking teenagers, larva of a human.

at least it's a good decade this time around.
by the 2020s it'll be nothing but 90s rip-offs

I'm 20, desu

Michael Bay's Transformers movies are not escapist nostalgia pandering, they're commentary on consumerism and the war on terror. I can't even imagine how oblivious one has to be in order to enjoy the series as 'harmless fun'.

I actually like these movies because they piss off 80s kids. I hope Bay never stops making them and that it never gets a pandering reboot

2003 was the last great year of anything cultural. Everything original that was made afterwards sucks shit and the only thing redeeming of it is WHEN it's a derivative work of something that was made earlier even if it still fails to capture the magic of the original. I feel really sorry for the people who don't remember what life was like before 2003.

>im just fucking shit
you sure are op, you sure are

Yeah, that’s a larva stage, only athletes are respectable at this age.

Good grief

I genuinely appreciate that there can be a financially successful blockbuster franchise where the wimpy audience self insert's character development culminates in him stabbing a guy to death in psychotic rage.

98 here, all of those are complete shit and I'm pretty sure you are baiting. You could have at least said something good like Samurai Jack.

>samureddit jack

Nice blog post.

Dude fuck off, for cartoons made after 98, Samurai Jack isn't bad at all.

>born in 97
>trying to give opinions on the 80s

op is retarded as usual

you're a millennial of course you're going to hate on the best two decades in human history in terms of storytelling, movies, lifestyle, games, toys and human experiences. A mix of riding bikes, playing outdoors and gathering at a friend's house to play the latest NES game. You don't know these feels and never will because your generation is ugly and just a waste of human potential. Fuck off back into your transfaggot for a father's balls.

All those 80's show and films will never capture the essence.

Just watch 80's movies, amblin etc..

>I hate my parents so much: the post

Sure thing, kid.

It's always hilarious when plebs try to talk about cultural events. The 2010s have been a great decade for film, but you wouldn't know that because you only watch lowest-common denominator shit and not great cinema.

Why can't I be mad?

woah, this must be how it feels to be BTFO

>As someone who was born in 97

2010s>80s when it comes to film

agreed. Stranger Things is pure kino though

ITT: Everyone admits they are either underage or a millennial.

youtu.be/-ErEZvuWoVs?t=4m24s
>not listening to people who are younger than you
oldfags gtfo

FPBP

at least he didn't say fuck michael jackson

Stranger Things is an enjoyable, well-told story regardless of the 80s nostalgia.

Boo hoo just face it gramps your decade sucked and was nothing special take off your nostalgia glasses hell you guys didn't even have the Internet

This

/thread

Fucking savage

Yeah because this decades have been filled with masterpieces 10/10 every year and not capeshit.

Kino post.

Ending is complete crap.
And the trailer for the next season looks like it's gonna cash on fan service and cheap remashed storytelling.