I have seen the Regular Show finale. It's pretty good, but also very sad

I have seen the Regular Show finale. It's pretty good, but also very sad.

It ends with a David Bowie song.

Pic related

No spoilers, my man.

How did the Q & A session go? I wish I could've went so badly. It's going to be one of the things that haunts me most in life.

>WE CAN BEAT THEM
>FOREVER AND EVER
>WE CAN BE HEROES
>JUST FOR ONE DAY
20$ its Heroes.

I hope he doesn't say what song it is.

Don't worry. No spoilers here.

The Q&A went well. Not even 100 people were there and the theater was pretty small. It felt relaxed and was all-around enjoyable. They gave out posters and cookies that looked like the characters.

I won't

Did JG seem sad? Did he cry? Also what kinds of questions were there? If there's anything relating to spoilers don't go into detail on those.

This image was on instagram, can you confirm or deny if it's from the episode? If it does it kind of speaks for itself how it ends in a way and that sucks it got spoiled, if not it might just be an instagram filter kind of post. If it is don't explain how it was used to anything about it, because if it is I'd still like to have an open mind about how it's used and what happened.

Also what episodes were shown? Just "A Regular Epic Final Battle" parts 1-3, or did they include Cheer Up Pops?

Looks like the writing seen on episode title cards (JG's handwriting) so it probably is real. Not the OP though.

Not sure how I feel with the show concluding on a literal "The End" though.

In the Q&A he mentioned that watching the finished product was sad for him, and admitted to tearing up at parts.

Most questions were about how Regular Show came to be, how they got away with certain jokes, and how they decided on certain ideas to use in the show. He also gave some insight into certain elements of the finale that the average viewer wouldn't have known otherwise.

That cookies thing makes me feel sad.

That is not from the finale. The final shot is very different.

Also, the episodes shown were Cheer Up Pops and both parts of the Epic Final Battle (it's only two parts)

>He also gave some insight into certain elements of the finale that the average viewer wouldn't have known otherwise.
If there's no video of the session that gets uploaded some day, maybe after the finale airs Monday at 6 PM could you say what those elements were? Probably shouldn't comment on them now.

Man you're a lucky guy. How did it feel to watch Regular Show in a theater?

Good to know.

Ah, since Part 2 is a halfhour special it's called 2 parts on TV Guides, so yea it was all 3 parts. Cool.

Thanks for these answers.

Spoiler the bowie song

>If there's no video of the session that gets uploaded some day, maybe after the finale airs Monday at 6 PM could you say what those elements were?

Sure.

>How did it feel to watch Regular Show in a theater?

It was actually pretty epic, especially for the last of the three episodes.

JG wouldn't want that. It's probably not even a good thing that it was Bowie was released. If he tells you it'll spread unspoilered. You can wait a few days bro.

Sorry, but I'm not saying. I only mentioned it so you guys will know I wasn't BS-ing

Thanks. You're right about the cookies because I saw some people talking about it and posting pictures a few days ago. I believe you m8.

Did JG do anything to ensure people weren't filming the episode? Or is it just a "you know it probably happened" kind of deal? Did he even mention it?

At the start they just asked people to not have phones out and to not spoil what happens on social media (I don't know if what I'm doing right now would constitute that)

At least you're on an anonymous messaging board, but saying the Bowie thing might've been something JG wouldn't want, but you're doing good not saying what song.

Saying that Cheer Up Pops aired and some of the questions asked is perfectly fine I'm sure, since you've not said any details about the finale in those posts.

At the very least your David Bowie song confirmation wasn't flat out what song it was, which leaves fans to look forward to what it is open minded.

I think so far everyone's been doing their part like you have, saying they went with some tidbits like posting pictures of the entrance to the theater and the cookies/posters they got, but not being retarded saying how it all goes down etc. I hope it stays that way, JG's a respectful guy.

Why the hell was Minty Lewis there? Was she obnoxious? Did they do any cast reading lines or anything?

They showed the Naive Man from Lolliland short before the finale? Or was it part of the finale? Hope I didn't just get spoiled from your OP.

They showed part of the short in the "Look Back" before the screening

>it was all the dream of a kid with downs syndrome

More info on the "Look Back"?

Would you say it's more sad than anything before it? Skips' Story, the Movie, any other episode, taking out the aspect that it was the series finale and you'll miss it and all that personal add-on emotion?

Did you tear up?

Nothing we haven't already seen before. Mostly clips from the show and excerpts from past interviews.

Do you think it was good enough to make it up to the fans who dropped it after the first few seasons?

Honestly, that's pretty subjective. If you at least have fond memories of the show then I'd say it's worth your time

>I have seen the Regular Show finale.

Sure you did.

Is there at least some form of closure with Mordecai or Margaret?

It was screened with JG, Minty Lewis, William Salyers, and some CN executive a few days ago. You can read about it on news articles.

That's a spoiler question and even simple yes or nos would ruin going into the finale blind.

>It was screened with JG, Minty Lewis, William Salyers, and some CN executive a few days ago. You can read about it on news articles.

And that's proof you saw it how?

I'm not him, sorry to interrupt your interrogation.

Hey OP post a picture of the cookies or something. Or of the theater but not with anything from the episodes.

He is either a liar or someone who cannot honor simple requests.

Should have never made this thread.

I didn't take any pictures. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to.

>I totally attend this showing but I won't tell you anything!

Then why even make a thread you narcissistic dimwit?

Even if he did I would prefer not having spoilers fly around. The discussion thread before it airs wold be spammed with spoilers to spite everyone there.

As for the thread's purpose, he already did it. Explained possibly what happened at the screening. We'll know if he's for real at the end of the finale at least.

Does anyone die? I'm going to cry if someone dies.

It's obvious at this point no spoilers will be said no matter what. There's this one guy begging for it not to happen and if he really went he doesn't want to bring his oath or whatever.

Also why wouldn't you want to see that for yourself? It'd make the episode all the more rich in the emotions part.

Would you consider it a part of animation history like fans of Gravity Falls do for Not What He Seems?

how is that "part of animation history"?

Like it might have been an amazing episode but what was historic about it?

Like Disney movies are part of animation history because in so many of them they are pioneering new methods of animation

no tv show now a days does anything so ground breaking I would call it historic

>it ends with a david bowie song
going to be the unpopular fag here, i'm not a fan of most of his songs, i hope it doesn't make the finale ending obnoxious to me or anything because it's a song that i dont like

ive liked all the songs jg has put in the show up to this moment, i hope the finale isn't the one time it slips

Does Pops being God get in the way of the other characters' time? Do we get too many secondary characters that consume time? We know Party Horse is back and that's shit.

So are you a fan or just an occasional watcher? If you're a fan, are you feeling that empty feeling yet? Has it gone away?

How? It has a few verses about "we're lovers. yes we're lovers" but unless it cuts to eileen and rigby getting married or dancing or some shit it'd play out like mordecai and rigby are lovers, and even though Morby is a popular ship, that doesn't work like that.

>Implying it won't be the Korra series finale all over again

How did you get in?

Pretty sure they just let people in off the street. It's a movie theater. Just pay right? Also I don't think he's here anymore, he hasn't been responding.

I haven't seen the Lolliland short in years. Since it was on Nicktoons. I thought the waiter was pointing to a small PS4 on the table or something and the remote control was beside it.

>"are you sure you want to buy this miniature playstation 4?"
>"do I look like a man who is unsure of things?"

SPOILER it all goes back to the pilot

Got any proofs for that syrup?

Did it have a lot of violence? For the most part every episode after Season 5 has been lackluster with "they died in the smoke of an explosion" being the worst thing to happen to a random character or something. CN won't let them do any fucking thing.

Nothing worse than what we've seen before

Nope

I was invited

By who? The winner of the Social Media contest?

I am a fan of the show, and it is rather melancholy to know that it has ended

>ITT: people believing someone offering no proof and feeding into their ego

Again, you don't have to believe me if you don't want to. But I'm not going to spoil what happens.

Then you are just an attention whore.

Party Horse does appear but it's pretty brief.