It's a Jay re:View

>it's a Jay re:View
time to get comfy lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htLpEDAXbqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very Lovecraftian

Jack is the WORST member of the crew

Jay is the most film snobbish of the bunch which is why he's the best at Re: View where he gets to discuss things that they've really had time to evaluate.

I know some people dislike Jack for being so milquetoast but I think he brings up good talking points for the others. I think he's just self conscious about his kids finding this stuff so he doesn't really loosen up.

Yes

>Jay is the most film snobbish of the bunch
He just admitted to loving Re-Animator and From Beyond. That's not very snobbish.

Childhood is idolizing Mike
Adulthood is realizing Jay is the superior reviewer

>Jack the screeching autist
Thank god i havent seen Re-animator otherwise i would have to watch that

god damnit how did you beat me in making this thread.

I mean in the way he approaches critique. He's more geared towards talking about the filmmaking process. Mike pretty clearly lays out he's looking for Story-Characters-Emotions.

>Jack is the WORST member of the crew
No.

Are they ramping out more videos or is it just me?

Beardfat has the same shit taste as Jay but being 100% less entertaining.

at least he doesnt scream when everyone is laughing

Can't stand the bald guy.

There was like nothing for 3 weeks though

When are you talking about?

October (so far):
>Re-Animator and From Beyond re:View
>Nerd Crew 6
>Best of the Worst: Plinketto #4
>Half in the Bag: Blade Runner 2049
>Pre Rec: Cuphead

September:
>Star Trek Discovery re:View
>Joe Versus the Volcano re:View
>Half in the Bag: mother
>Half in the Bag: It

August:
>Nerd Crew 5
>Blind Fury re:View
>Best of the Worst: Last Vampire on Earth
>Half in the Bag: Annabelle Creation
>Mr. Plinkett's Ghostbusters Review
>Pre-Rec: Playerunknown’s Battleground

>inb4 REEE IT DOESN'T COUNT AS REAL CONTENT UNLESS I SAY IT DOES

No.

Jay is. Jack is sincere, though he is kind of a goof.
Jay is a pretentious hipster.

Fatbeard is probably the only one out of the 'crew' with actual cinematic knowledge and taste.

>Jay is a pretentious hipster.
Do you even know what the word pretentious means?

He's snobbish yes, but knows literally nothing about the things he talks about. He's just pretentious.

He's paid to do it.

>He's more geared towards talking about the filmmaking process.

Jay talking about the "filmmaking process":
>The cinematography is beautiful (translation I like pretty pictures)
>X is competent but the movie is bad.
>It's just boring!

Wow. Such an insightful person.

Mike realized that they actual have to produce content so that he can afford to drink and feed himself cheetos.

If you give a view to any piece of RLM content that includes any person other than Mike, Jay or Rich (used exclusively as a puncline) then you are the reason that website has gone to shit.

Sincere? It's so obvious how hard he tries in every single video it's obnoxious

>If I oversimplify everything down to a greentext, it will look like I'm making a point.

Obviously AIDSMoby is the most obnoxious cunt that ever walked the face of the planet earth but put that aside for a moment. Pretend he's not. Pretend even that you LIKE him. Why, in that case, would you listen to his opinions on film? What the fuck can this man possibly have to say on the subject of a film that you should pay attention to?

he's like a b-person, ya know?

very hitchcockian

>jay irl lovecraft-posting 2 minutes in to the joint
this gon b gud

Welp, I know I'm gonna do tonight.

Yeah I'm very surprised they would mention HP Lovecraft when discussing two films based on the work of HP Lovecraft.

Jack is based. The only people who think otherwise are redditors and SJWs who like Mike "the Jew Jew War shill libtard" ((((Stoklasa))))

I don’t care what you say, I like jack.

No
He isn’t even the second worst

>Hans Gruber
>eastern european
>Hans

I'm gonna go ahead and say that I personally think Rich is the worst member of the crew. Even though Beardfat takes things too seriously, he always sounds like he knows what he's talking about and he showed several times that he has technological knowledge and AIDSmoby offers insightful commentary many times. Rich manages to be both an embarassing nerd and seemingly have no real input into the movies they're talking about and is only there because he's Mike's friend. When Mike isn't around to put him down, he acts like an obnoxious prick and the only real value he offers is that he does the grunt work for them (buying merchandise for videos, building props, etc). He's basically their employee and is only in videos because Mike likes him.

>tfw more people will try to illegally claim my waifu now

Fuck those hack frauds

>When Mike isn't around to put him down, he acts like an obnoxious prick

What would be an example for that? I always found Rich really likable

Don't you fucking losers ever get tired of circlejerking over your own personal rankings of the RLM members? It's the same shit in every thread. Don't you ever get tired of saying the exact same boring shit over and over again?

She was my waifu first.

Tfw stopped watching reddit letter memeia because jack has to be in every video now

I found him likeable at first, but after a while he became grating to me, doubly so after I realized that he offers no real input. And to answer your question, in the BOTW videos where Mike isn't present and in the Previously Recorded streams and videos, he acts really obnoxiously and sometimes comes off as a vindictive jerk (such as insulting people, but without being funny about it like Mike). His interactions with Jack and Josh also come to mind. There's a few times where he insults them without a hint of irony or comedy.

No

Jay is a pretentious fuck.

well ive never watched previously recorded, much less streams, therefore cant comment on that.
Ive had the somewhat opposite problem: i really like Mike, but he uses Rich as a foil for his jokes to the point where it just becomes mean. Yes there were points where Rich did the same to Josh etc, but i think Mike does it with greater frequency. It gets somewhat annoying

>No mention of this
youtube.com/watch?v=htLpEDAXbqI

Mike doesn't sound half as mean as Rich when he does it. Rich has moments where he just comes off as a bitter person and I think his "internet fame" might have also gotten to his head. To me, every time he's on camera without Mike, it's not funny at all. As for being the target of jokes, Mike wouldn't pick on him if he didn't make it so easy. It's his own damn fault that he's a walking punchline.

>jay
>shit taste

>It's his own damn fault that he's a walking punchline.
This. Mike also wouldn't do it so much if Rich didn't get so predictably annoyed and angry when he did. Mike's picked on Jay before too and Jay just laughs it off.

Well, Rich laughs it off too, doesnt he?

Have you ever watched one of their videos? Rich clearly gets butthurt every single time.

I'm surprised Rich puts up with as much bullshit as he does, he seems to really hate it.

Watch the "Wendy's ad" bit in Wheel of the Worst #8. Rich isn't laughing.

Rich has a major chip on his shoulder. He is the actual prototypical nerd. He always has edgy retorts or commentary to try and surprise people with and 9 times out of 10 it will be a total dud. The 1/10 though are some of RLM's funniest bits.

Judging from the streams Rich seems like a hard person to be around for a long period of time. Such an easily rustled faggot. I don't know how based Jack does it.

I didn't like the things they said about Jeffrey Combs

They didn't say anything bad about our boy.

You don't like that they praised him for being a good actor?

Jack has a wife and a daughter and makes money out of a hobby he likes, so it's hard to be annoyed when you have a life like that.

I didn't actually watch it, I just assumed

>Jack has a daughter
No he doesn't

>autism

I stopped watching the game vids/stream because of that Jack guy.

Ive been on board since the plinkett reviews. Ive never seen Rich get butthurt or angry at any of the jokes directed at him, the diabetes jokes, the tums jokes, "could you even work in a tolbooth", "Rich is drunk", the warhammer guy molesting him etc. Rich always seemed to laugh it off

>the warhammer guy molesting him
He absolutely didn't laugh that one off.

He tries to, but sometimes you see that he's clearly had enough.

AT-AT AT-AT AT-AT

>I didn't actually watch it, I just assumed

alright, maybe he hasnt been amused. but has Rich ever been really angry at this type of banter? Cant recall it. and he's usually the foil, FAR more often than anyone else. Fart bag etc

It's a lot more apparent in the commentary tracks, which are unedited.

The point being that he gets visibly butthurt when Mike goes in on him, which is why Mike continues to go in on him. Jay just laughs it off and doesn't care.

It seemed that he got butthurt at the fartbag bit or when Mike said he hypnotized and raped him. He also lashed out at Mike in one of the commentary tracks, but I don't remember which.

Those moments usually are funny and they know it. They are "professional" entertainers so i would not be surprised if they manufacture the moments on purpose. Not scripted probably but you know, purposefully react in a way people find funny. The ripping on Rich moments would be less funny if he was into it

SECOND POST BEST POST

rich and mike are childhood friends you retards

>re:viewing a Jeffrey Combs film
>Mike and Rich aren't there

>jack

Does Max Landis technically count as a member of the crew? Because there is not a single person who could be worse.

What's wrong, he was pretty cool in this episode.

What is going on? They've been putting out a lot of content lately. This is great. I guess they are trying to reach that 1 million subs mark on youtube.

Pre-Rec doesn't count no matter how salty you get about it

So? It just means that Rich has gotten used to the teasing, it doesn't necessary mean he's learned to like it.

>mfw I've never watched a pre-rec episode

>with aidsMoby instead of Bearfat
Bearfat is the second best for re:view after Jay

It would be better if he didn't always wear t-shirts that are too small which can barely contain his man titties. its like he wants to wear all his shirts from high school to show off his "le epic nerd cred" but hasn't realized he's gotten fat as shit.

>jack and jay episode
>jack is actually on point for once

Yeah you've got a bunch of autists over analyzing this stuff. Rich usually always laughs it off or just makes a face and moves on.

Rich DOES seem grumpy in Pre-Rec streams sometimes though. Dude literally cannot play a game and talk at the same time.

Beardfat

so much fuckin drama itt and it comes out of fuckin nowhere. is it jealousy?

it comes out of jack being a huge faggot

>Jay is the WORST
>Jack is the WORST
TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING MOVIES YOU FUCKS
HOLY FUCK
THIS IS Sup Forums NOT /rlm/
TALK ABOUT RE-ANIMATOR AND FROM BEYOND RIGHT NOW, I DARE YOU

>>it's a Jay re:View
>time to get comfy lads
oh nvm it's an aidsmoby episode

Holy shit you faggots are boring. Just complaining about the same thing over and over and over. Mike and Jay aren't your friends and never will be, no matter how much you complain about who their actual friends are.

this is a good bait, here is a (you)

as long as you agree with the fact that Jack is aids and cancer, then we are in agreement.

you have to be 18 to post itt

fuck off jack

Stop being so fucking mean, you fucking asshole!