Lena Headey Details Encounter With Harvey Weinstein: "I Got Into My Car and I Cried"

>During the meeting, she says she and Weinstein talked about films, but that he also asked her questions about her love life. When he returned from the bathroom, she says he said, "Let’s go up to the room, I want to give you a script." She says that as they walked to the elevator, "the energy shifted" and her "whole body went into high alert."

he really did get to every single one...none is untouched. there will be decades from now until I can even start to THINK about respecting the work of any actress again..

>covered in skank tattoos
>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I really wonder....are not all these sluts to blame?
For years they knew and said nothing.
For years they knew we would keep doing this and did nothing to prevent it, to tell about it...for example, Jennifer Lawrence, a so-called advocate for feminism...she stayed quiet?
And Emma Watson?
They're all to blame desu

>as they walked to the elevator, "the energy shifted" and her "whole body went into high alert."
So he didn't even do anything but her feeling the atmosphere or something is now equal to rape? What the fuck

They're too ashamed to admit they guzzled his cum. Most of his bitches are married and have children. They are conflicted because they owe him their career.

>walked her to the elevator
Literally rape

..And then she said nothing about it, which made her complicit in everything he did after. Fuck her.

Why can we not put any blame on people putting themselves into these situations?

>"wtf I didn't think jumping into a den of lions would actually hurt me! :("

Well they're certainly not heroines, that much is for damn sure. They all weighed up the thought of what he might do to others against how rich he'd make them and they all chose the latter.

>WHY CAN'T THIS BIG HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER MAKE ME RICH AND FAMOUS IN EXCHANGE FOR NOTHING BWAAAAAAAAH

>Let's go to my bedroom so I can show you a script
Are women that dumb or just very hypocritical?

>"I only ever saw Harvey at a party once, from a distance. I've never been raped so hard in my life! I wonder how many other violated women saw him in public? Hundreds? Thousands? This serial rapist must be stopped!!"

because the concept of personal responsibility isn't popular right now

Ok, this is the last straw, I'm murdering him now.

Because they're women.

why would he go after a board when he could rape a greek sculpture? Lena has a shit body and a mediocre face, there are much hotter women in hollywood. I'm calling bs

>And then he said that he'd murder him for my honour
>Of course I was thinking, lol, what honour?

it's called artistic integrity.

He didnt make her go up to his room, she chose to go to his room

she chose to get undressed, to fuck Harvey Weinstein and to do so again and again and again

Harvey has fucked every single actress each of us has enjoyed in a movie since the 90s.

And it wasnt rape, it was prostitution though.

Harvey awarded compensation (roles in movies) in exchange for services (on her back)

Can't say i wouldn't choose to bang celebrities everyday if i was in his position

Her mouth was tellin me "no"...

But her body was tellin me "yes"!

>Having a vagina and getting attention from men is so harrrrrrrd.

ITT deluded virgins who dont understand how hollywood works

I....I've never met Harvey Weinstein but I saw a photo of him...and it took me to the elevator....and gave me a script...and...and...

#METOO

>I fuck a prostitute
>she gets 200-300 bucks and I don't get in trouble for it later
>Harvey Weinstein fucks a bunch of prostitutes
>gives them millions of dollars and celebrity status
>gets in a bunch of trouble for it later
Really makes you think about ordering another prostitute.

Courtney Love said something and he got her banned from CAA. You really blame the victims here?

so, women are without their own will?

Pretty much. I don't think the average American actually has that much empathy for attractive, wealthy women claiming they were made uncomfortable once as a prerequisite for being made rich and famous.

They can certainly be held responsible for not doing or saying anything about it afterwards.

Victim-blaming is a perfectly normal and helpful thing if the victim did partake in behavior that led to their victimization. If I walk around Central Park at night throwing rolls of twenties at people, I'm partially at fault when I get mugged.

>finding some way to blame emma watson
>when she was famous already for a decade
>when this shit has happened since the 40s
Are you an idioy?

>"The lift was going up and I said to Harvey, 'I’m not interested in anything other than work, please don’t think I got in here with you for any other reason, nothing is going to happen,'" she recalled, explaining, "I don’t know what possessed me to speak out at that moment, only that I had such a strong sense of don’t come near me."

>She says his response was silence and that he was "furious."

>She continues, "We got out of the lift and walked to his room. His hand was on my back, he was marching me forward, not a word. I felt completely powerless, he tried his key card and it didn’t work, then he got really angry. He walked me back to the lift, through the hotel to the valet, by grabbing and holding tightly to the back of my arm, he paid for my car and whispered in my ear, 'Don’t tell anyone about this, not your manager, not your agent.'"

>She ended the post by saying, "I got into my car and I cried."
So, just to be clear, he never did anything. He gave her the impression they were going to have sex, and this makes her a victim? What the fuck? And how exactly did walking next to him make her feel powerless? All she has to do is start screaming and people will come to investigate. He's some fat old studio executive, he ain't going to choke her to death in a hotel hallway in broad daylight.

Are you new to Sup Forums?

No I'm not but you realize Sup Forums is poleddit? You encourage this shitty autism