B

based avatar sneed

You underestimate me.

Go on...

asses that really make you think

>2 threads on the same day

for what purpose?

Here to wish you luck again.

I wonder what our lives will look like in the ">1 day until Avatar 2" thread. I hope it's good news and not the despair I am currently in.

IMPOSTER ALERT
Only fakeposters would double post

I was busy earlier, and just got back to the office. Pulled up Sup Forums for the first time today and saw a lack of Avatar countdown posting.

Tell us more user. You gonna be ok?

This is my first time been on this thread. So what happens?

Are you james cameron?

No

nothing happens

suicidal neet with too much anxiety to get anything done. I'm so far gone socially retarded that I can't even imagine how incompetent I'd be at a workplace, they'd probably fire me the first day.

future isn't looking bright.

is avatar 2 ocean/underwater based?

There was already one today. There should really be a system for this important work so things like this don't happen too much.

I don't know how to help user. I know some guys who are pretty bad socially that work normal jobs. I mean so bad socially that it's painful to hold a conversation with them.

If it helps, your friends at Sup Forums are always here for you.

OP here. I agree. This is important. I'm afraid that managing our robust network of Avatarposters may be too large a task to undertake for any one man.

There's going to be a clan of Na'vi based on the Maori

Despite good intentions one may have this task is too great and important for just one man. Although I fully support the original based avatarposter and have faith in him he is still but a man. By using other Anons who believe in this cause we can create a safety net so when one of us gets discouraged another can pick up all while not spamming until the very end when it's earned.
I'm not good at organizing this stuff so if any other anons are we'd appreciate the help.

I was doing fine until you idiots turned it into a "hot meme" and jumped aboard for the (you)s. Most of you people probably don't even give a shit about Avatar. Embarrassing.

Keep it up Avatar bro, if the Donald was memed into office then you can meme Avatar 2 into existence

I thought you were dead user, so I took on the task for a week or so and still when I hop on and don't see one I post.

>implying I don't care about Avatar