Marvel capeshit

I cant wait to see Black Panther fight an evil copy of himself! Its never been done before! You just keep breaking new ground Marvel!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks!

Why does it look so washed out and obviously CGI?

WE

Because it's a Marvel film

this is capeshit basics 101
like w/ superman vs zod
and wonder woman vs ares

it's why i refuse to pay money to watch these movies.

>implying Marvel bothers in post production
It's lazy conveyor belt-filmmaking .No idea why masses of people want pay to go watch this shit in theaters.

>Africans have been the smart ones all along
the stuff you dream up, Marvel

>DANCE OFF, BRUHHHH

fucking die marvel

I get what they probably thought they were going for thematically given things like Hulk vs Abomination and Hulked up things, Cap vs Skull, Cap vs Bucky, Iron Man vs his many knockoffs etc but in Panther suit case it's a disservice because there's little meaningful individual character to contrast to T'Challa established in Killmonger to begin with and putting him in a suit that emulates T'Challa only strips him further of identity aside from Evil BP.

With Schmidt, Blonsky, Bucky and Lebowski senior, an agenda beyond imitation was there, then they end up a permutation to the hero. If Killmonger just wants the suit to start he's done and done, little more than a copycat.

They honestly should have just left it at Klaw. His machinations are already more fleshed out, coherent and unique.

>live in the black version of the white nationalist's wet dream

This is why DC is just much more entertaining than Marvel.

Joker vs Batman
Superman vs Lex luthor
Wonder woman vs ares man

Its that contrast in character and aesthetics that sets DC apart. Marvel just feels so forgettable.

Masses of people go to see it because masses of people go to see it

Shame too because Black Panther vs Klaw, and just Klaw, could've been this...

...The fucked Wakanda up too with all the space shit.

Well DC has better characters so it's kind of easy for them to be better than this piece of shit

hey man look, If I was a black man I would be fucking FUMING over this pathetic attempt at head pandering "see kid, we did it for you" kind of shit. What the FUCK kind of evil sarcasm is even this movie about? everyone know NEGROES and their NEGRO continent suck major dick but here we are with the "aww you are PWERFUL. you were KINGS" and then the blacks are supposed to be all giddy because a FICTITIOUS BLACK country is being represented.

Man the jews are fucking evil.

>washed out

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ

What do you expect? Outside of Spiderman and X-Men, Marvel villains are poop

>I cant wait to see Black Panther fight an evil copy of himself!
Marvel is ridiculous...
- Iron Man x Bigger Iron Man (Iron Monger).
- Hulk x Bigger Hulk (Abomination).
- Iron Man x Bulkier Iron Man with eletric whips (Whiplash).
- Ant Man x Yellow Ant Man with cannons (Yellow Jacket).
- Starlord (Celestial) x Starlord's father (Celestial).
- Black Panther x Evil Black Panther.

LOL... Fuck this shit.

you realize most people (85%, my own number) are dumb and look up to/idolize fake people, super heroes. i doubt 99% of people could name the writer or creator of these fake people.

w-wait... golden black panther is wallace from the wire?

Ryan Coogler is directing, of course Michael B Jordan is in it

yet you same people unironically praise MoS

have you just now heard of Wakanda you fuckin pleb?

so could say he is a double nigger

i guess i didnt know the name of the actor who played wallace. he's so buff now.. i didnt recognize him. :^)