Was this the best moment in the film?

Was this the best moment in the film?

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/dBDw.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My waifu at work.

when it was over

It was the best Gosling moment to be sure.

The best moment was
>I know what's real.

>she flirts with K
>gets fucking stonewalled
>Wallace treats her just kind of OK
>butthurt for the rest of the movie
My precious baby girl, I love you even if daddy doesn't!

I wish the chink would've painted her toenails instead.

Best moment is when he realized his waifu was a mistake

This scene seemed kind of redundant at the time. He already knew the memory was real after finding the toy why did he need a second confirmation?

This was the moment I gave up on liking the movie because the acting was so terrible

plot hole

What a blunder..

He hadn't found the toy yet. He was on his way to the orphanage when he was attacked by the merry band of hobos, she intervened so he could get there and find the child. Though it didn't really seem like he needed her help too much

the ending

Best moment was when he realises he wasn't the child. Kind of ruined by the voiceover/ flashback of Ana "a bit of every artist in their work", it really wasn't necessary, but K's face when is too heartbreaking for it not to still be the best scene.

It's like in the blink of an eye (literally) he realises he threw his life away, unintentionally fucked Deckard over and got his waifu killed for nothing other than the desire to be something more than a soulless wageslave.

First time it was the pink Joi scene that got me in the feels, but the second time because I already knew the twist I was just looking for The Goose's expression. Closest I've ever been to tears in the movie theatre before.

He had to be 100% sure about it, he's a replicant detective after all, confirming it with a goddamn dream maker made sense, especially when he sees her reaction to it.

and here's the improved version: webm.land/media/dBDw.webm

Why did he rage? Because he found that he was the child or because he found he wasnt? Her saying "this was experienced by someone" was totally intented to mean "this isnt your memory", right? But then he acted like she told him the memory was his, but he still freaked out. WHY

To know that the memory is indeed a real lived memory. He could've found the horse and have that memory implanted, but that memory can be entirely fake and someone put the horse there for example a week ago on purpose for him to find it, so he had to know that is indeed a lived memory.

Because his life is totally fucked now.

Everything that took place in Wallace's building was pure kino. It's the most cinematic skyscraper ever made.

He wanted it, because "we all think it's us", but also didn't because then he'd be hunted down. Lots of emotion and internal conflict bubbling to the surface
It's really not that complicated

The best scene was when the movie transitioned back to the city and the blaring synth made you feel the claustrophobia of the mega city

Harrison accidentally hit Goose filming this scene

Oh wow that's a great reaction image.

yeah but thankfully that shot isn't there. ford did good in this movie, fuck the haters.

No need to scream like that. If anything it should have given him joy, it was either very badly acted or scripted.

Kek

Saved

>a good Joe

>realizing you'll be hunted for the rest of your life

I can how he would be pissed

She said "Someone lived this" and at that point K was already entirely lost in the thought that he is indeed the "special" miracle child so he believed entirely that he is that kid. He started raging because he lived his whole life till then believing he has no soul with zero purpose but killing replicants day by day while dismissing all the memories as fake, but suddenly he founds out he is special, his memories are real, has a father, mother and is literally a born miracle child.
It's not really something you just shrug off, especially with all the built up emotions till then. He probably never even screamed in his entire life before that.

To see if it was implanted or a real memory dumbass there is a whole scene of him discussing that with joi

the Harrison "reveal" scene was the worst in the movie. No suspense since you knew he would be there, and a "fight" scene with no suspense, and a boomer sentimentality scene

Everything else was kino though.

Yes, there was a need to scream like that. His life is TOTALLY fucked. No more life security, no more going about his day, no more coming home to his holographic waifu...now he has to go on the run and constantly live with being hunted. His life, as he knew it, is over. You're looking at it as a viewer, like it's just another chapter in his life. He's seeing it like his life is essentially over. In that moment, he's looking death in the face, and it's not what he wants. At all. It's only later, especially after finally finding Deckard, that he comes to like the idea of being "The One," which is why finding out that he's not is eventually so distressing.

>goose looking cool as fuck even after getting clocked

our guy

Considering he's now starred in not one, but two of Sup Forums's favorite movies, he really and truly is /ourguy/.

Yeah youre right, realizing your whole life is a lie and that you were wrongfully enslaved should bring him lots of joy.

Real memories can still be implanted.

It was a scream of human rage. He was a replicant, i expected intense but mixed emotions, and got a mediocre "im super mad" boring scream.

Fpbp

Oh my god. Thats the whole point you fucking god damn idiot. He wanted to know if it was really his memory or just implanted by someone else. Just take a step back from your screen and FUCK your own face.

someone's having a bad day

Same i expected K to shit and piss himself then laugh and cry. I mean who the fuck screams when they are mad?

Im mad that i read your stupid comments. You're like that guy who asks a bunch of easy to answer questions during a movie.

>neglecting all your memories as "fake" even though you love them and can't stop thinking about them while you live a life as an isolated task oriented workslave only to suddenly find out that everything that you dismissed was entirely real all this time and you have an actual family out there somewhere if they are even alive
yeah everyone is clapping and cheering when they find out that everything that they ever did or thought was wrong

nope. sex scene was the best.

On the argument if jois love was real. When they make out you can tell joi is way more intimate than the girl. The girl had her eyes open the whole time and just held on to his head. Joi had her eyes closed. Made gasping sounds, felt uo Ks entire body, etc. Or maybe the actor just really liked gosling

The INTERLINKED scene no doubt.
Everything about it is great, the concept, the writing, the rhytm of the lines, the delivery, the framing, the sound design, expanding on the test from the original, everything.

Baseline scenes 1&2

Really hoping the full 8 minute dialogue makes it into physical release extras

>maybe the actor just really liked gosling
she probably did let's be honest who doesn't
but in a scene like that everything is very deliberate and she'd have been asked to contain herself if she was meant to be cold and unfeeling like the prostitute.

I loved that scene. It felt so original even though there was a kind of similar scene in Her. I saw the movie a day after it came out but I'm still thinking about all the interesting scenes.

>when you insert the emanator into the urethra

He never realized that

Agreed

To introduce the character of the memory architect, and establish a chain of causation as to how his memories came into existence in the first place. It foreshadows and lays the groundwork for the end of the movie.

Its blade runner
Given how it didn't do amazing in the box office they're gonna come up with stuff to sell the blu ray on , like a directors cut deleted scenes, etc.

They can remove the flashbacks at least, and maybe find a way to make that sewer scene less cheesy

He did, the giant Joi hologram scene pretty much made him realize it was just what it said on the box
"See what you want to see, hear what you want to hear." Even the name she gives him when he confirms the memory is from the damn ad.

It's a small moment but his cruiser going past the waterfall to a swell of synth harmony is a personal favorite. Just a simply but grand feeling.

Also the moment where the resistance leader pities him and talks about all wanting to think they're special, that they're the one. It speaks to me of man's desire to wish that they're created in Christ's image and the ego itself.

>See this girl walk in K's apartment
>instantly grin ear to ear and make silent cuckquean jokes

I like the goofy light faces on the back of the spinners

ai / android threesome hands down.

That was probably my favorite part. When he realises that his entire experience with her was just the product's intention. Plus the shot is awesome.

The OST and visuals were 100/100, but I wish there was another action scene with goose gunning down humans. Loved that scene and the bombing.

aka the gf experience v. the hooker experience. obviously intentional

>I wish there was another action scene with goose gunning down humans
Didnt realize i wanted this til now, would be sick. Although i guess part of what makes it great is i't snot that kinda movie. That gun fight, like every other instance of violence, felt so heavy and real. Even just the sound design when he rests the gun down on the table in the opening makes you feel the weight.

Every Luv faggot is sick. Mentally sick.

They really did a fucking great job with lighting

Honestly this.
The second is a tie between op and the huge Joi hologram.

Nice waifu you have there, shame if something happened to her...

same here. when she calls him a good joe. thats when he's convinced he must die for something bigger than himself. that hes been lying to himself this entire journey. that he can actually do something with his life. save deckard

Did anyone else notice that she had what looked like Bambi painted in shiny Holographic Foil on her thumb. I'd like to imagine it's one of the few ways she can show her feminine side. Everyone says she's dominant, but what if she gets home after a long day of basically running Wallace's company and all she really wants to do is curl up at your side and watch Bambi even though she probably hates it because of how weak Bambi is, but she watches it anyway just so she can girl out and be helpless and emotional all over you. However you'd have to be aware that she could at any moment snap every part of you in half. But you wouldn't cheat on the best angel, would you?

>that OOPS on ford's face

this is great

>But you wouldn't cheat on the best angel, would you?
You'd got to be a real fucking idiot to cheat on her. Also the nail "paint" looked like some cute cow of some sort.

>You'd got
Meant "you'd have"

>mfw she was blowing away all those bums

Was it Bambi? I only noticed the animated cartoon character on the right the second viewing, as i was focused on the nail the needle laser jawn was working on the first. Luv as a character was so much more compelling to me the second time around, and truly emotional at points.

delet this

>You silly little thing
*smashes your waifu*
>I'll be your gf from now on

The second time I went to see it in IMAX I purposely paid extra attention to every scene with her and focused on her, I wanted to look for every minor thing that made her character. And yeah I can't be 100% sure, but I believe it was some cute cartoon deer, but it could've been a cow, you only see it for a split second or so. I just wonder what was on the other nails.

How does test on replicant's stability even work? Machine cataches some unusual tone or what?

I feel stupid for not getting what was going on when she started crying watching it.

>has a guy tending to her fingernails with a fucking laser
>can't get a decent barber

Well if it's anything like the first movie by monitoring somatic pupillary response.

Like what said, he needed to make sure he wasn't being set up by someone who could look into his memories. Especially considering he had omitted something important about that specific one.

The real problem with Joi is there's no smell. There would have to be smell to make it "real" in the mind. Just an image isn't fooling your subconscious.

>monitoring somatic pupillary response.

Uh, in *english* doc?

>shit talking her amazing hair

Sound is pretty damn immersive if ASMR videos are anything to go by

Dilation and orientation of the pupil can betray an agitated state beyond the ability of the conscious mind to control it; as well as increased blood flow in the most visible part of the body.

It's fine I'll pass. I would rather just be left alone than be around you. Goose will take care of you anyway.

Sound is almost good enough, but the medulla isn't fooled by anything but smell.

Didn't even think about the fact that they were so sparing with the violence helped it have that effect. I literally got chills during the last fight scene when he strangled the other replicant while the car was flooding. I feel like I only ever see scenes like that from arthouse films.

I really wouldn't bother discussing human emotions with a bunch of stunted autist foot slaves. Save your breath

I think he knew she was a mass product before encountering the giantess, I think that the realization was that even if they were both copypasted and made with a single purpose in mind the memories they shared were still unique to them

this right here.

Here, have a translated webm of it I just made

Nah, the giant Joi was. It's literally the emotional climax of the film and the lowest point for K.

This is an arthouse film.

>

Mystery user with the rip clutch. I'd love to see webm's of the panning city shots. They're very 90's-tier and I loved them