Doc McStuffins

I'm surprised this show is still so successful. It has a ton of episodes and a ton of toys, and was recently renewed for another season. Anybody here actually have reason to watch it?

They've added several characters over the years. A GI Joe type joined their rescue team in season two, I believe, even if he got rid of his military attire. A lady fox EMT joined them in the most recent season.

>Anybody here actually have reason to watch it?

Doc.

All I'm saying is Sup Forums watches a lot of shit. Even things for babies. Yet this show never seems to get mentioned. I find that curious.

I've watched this with my niece a few times.

It's cute and inoffensive. It's got some didactic angle with most episodes having something of a moral, but it's generally not obtuse about it.

Basically, it does what a kids show is supposed to, entertains 3 year olds without annoying their parents to death.

That's probably why normies are into it.

I know this is a board for people who watch childrens cartoons, but this is literally a baby show.

When you have younger siblings you just can't avoid sitting through stuff like this sometimes.

Is not as horrible as other stuff for kids tho. In the latests eps I saw they were in this big toy hospital in a toy world or some shit. I guess it is like House for kids now.

I don't think this is the first time I've seen a thread for this.

My favorite thing about Sup Forums is that there is that a decent thread can come out of anything, so long as it's merely animated. Even if it's for babies. It's why I come here.

>A GI Joe type joined their rescue team in season two
Is he the one who doesn't have legs?

Sexy toys

user, pls don't.

id fuck the stuffing out of that sheep

Lambie is for hug not for sexual

This is getting so played out.

Soon we will hit the critical mass for "le epic pervy Sup Forums-board" to become a thing.

you must be new here... Sup Forums has had its share of pervy threads... welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

That's the fucking point.
Soon there will be a formation of a counterculture.

This show has apparently done my fetish a few times but that's still not enough incentive to actually watch it

What fetish would that be then? I'm sort of a plushophile but there hasn't been any overall incentive amounted for me.

Her butt ripped in one episode and they had to do emergency surgery.

oh damn. I woulda stuck my cock in that hole and fucked it

Except horses, which were so unerringly cancer we demanded they be shipped away from us into their own quarantine.

Wear a kilt so they don't hear the zipper.

I know what you mean. I can't wait for there to be another PAW Patrol thread.

>>That one episode with Michelle Obama in it..

Didn't Paw Patrol add a new dog to it at some point? These preschool cartoons add a lot of new characters. It's a merch thing, right?

I don't even watch PAW patrol regularly yet I'm glad that there is a corner of the internet that will discuss it.

That was an exception. We've put that in the past now.

My sister loves it, and I didn't mind watching it with her.

Lambie needs to learn fucking boundary issues.

What sort of toy is this fox paramedic supposed to be? She's not stuffed like the others, but she doesn't really seem like an action figure. She has a lot of dirt and scuff marks on her.

I'm actually kind of surprised they have a special episode featuring Buzz Lightyear from "Toy Story" (and he'd be voiced by Tim Allen, not Patrick Warburton like in the 2001 cartoon series)

id like to scan her with my dick

Your not even a doctor!

and that matters how?