Who had the better Heinz ad? Peggy's (left), has a dramatic effect that draws the attention of the viewer immediately...

Who had the better Heinz ad? Peggy's (left), has a dramatic effect that draws the attention of the viewer immediately, while Don's (right) plays more on the imagination of the viewer. Personally I think Don has the smarter ad but Peggy's would probably sell more ketchup.

Don's obviously

Don's is definitely better.

Doesn't matter, Heinz it's garbage

Hunts is the true man's ketchup

based

Also the one on the right is shit because he chose literally the worst cut of fries

Peggy's would work better on a large billboard, don's on a bus ad.

dude i love tomato water too

Peggy's obviously.

Right just makes you think of ketchup. not Heinz.

Honesly I just buy generic catsup

haha I like Don's too because I have a dick and Don has a dick XD

Peggy is a woman!!!

Make America Great Again!!!!!!!

Kek enjoy your literal candy ketchup Heinz faggot literally pure sugar

and by extension you think of Heinz

plebs

Dons.

What the first thing you think of when you see a luscious plate of bare fries?

>ketchup on steak

what the FUCK

If you enjoy shit ketchup yeah but I guess you're right it would go perfectly with those shitty fries

Friendly reminder: if this bottle isn't on the table, it's not a real restaurant

Are you retarded or something
Hunts is literal garbage, Heinz is a god tier condiments maker and has a complete monopoly on quality for some sauces (ranch, honey mustard)

>beaner brand "catsup"

Back to the 3rd world with you

Since I resent all corporate mind tricks that attempt to justify premium pricing for commodity products, Peggy can kiss my hairy ass, not least because it is factually wrong and insulting to the cost conscious consumer. Don's ad also panders to brand loyalty, the most concrete proof of human stupidity yet demonstrated on a mass scale, but it also embraces the gluttony involved in junk food using what is objectively the best form of french fry.

So, by a nose, Don wins. Still though,

Who the fuck is going to think of a brand of red sauce besides Heinz?

>Pass the Daddy's
>Pass the 7/11 own brand bro

You have to place yourself 50 years back in time. Name another brand of ketchup as popular as Heinz.

shoo shoo bernie, just like the election you've contributed nothing of value

that are some greasy fries