I have 1 MySpleen invite, tell me what good stuff you have that you can upload to MySpleen If given an invite

I have 1 MySpleen invite, tell me what good stuff you have that you can upload to MySpleen If given an invite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfPXEKCZI18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

It's an awesome site where you can download rare vhs tapes and classic tv broadcasts.

I don't have any way to rip anything at the moment. Has anyone uploaded the final Adult Swim Futurama marathon yet? I have that and a bunch of Simpsons TV broadcasts complete with ads from my local Fox station. Pass the invite to somebody else though I'm curious about what stuff other anons have to upload.

>you can download rare vhs tapes and classic tv broadcasts.

Why the holy fuck would anyone ever want to do that?

There's also Star Wars unaltered on there.
That's the biggest reason why people want invites to this website.

The unaltered original trilogy is also on every file sharing program I can think of, and I don't need an invite to hit up any of those.

>There's also Star Wars unaltered on there

it's quite trivial to find Harmy's despecialized editions elsewhere

Oh okay. Yeah I did find those on mediafire a while back.

I always forget about this site

he keeps updating them, new color corrections, some shots replaced with shots from the recent 35mm print that showed up, etc.

nostalgia, or nerdy archiving habits.

If you forget about it for too long your account gets delete.

You screenshot this recently?

>tfw you joined the site just to download one series and then tried to seed but noone wanted it and so after a while you deleted the torrent and forgot all about the site

Forgive me father, for I have leeched.

What was the series?

is Remote Control 1988 there?
The only version outhere is in spanish
youtube.com/watch?v=nfPXEKCZI18

Histeria!

Back then the full series was just on there.

Did you get the Histeria! DVD that came out?

No. Why, already got the series burned to DVD then and the quality was pretty good.

I didn't know about this site but this sounds interesting as fuck to me. Is it just streaming or sketchy torrents?

It's just torrents and they're all safe

> He only has 1 invite
/marked/

It's a private torrent tracker with the typical system of those, invite- only, except at rare "registration open" times, monitoring of seed/ leech ratio, auto reducing your speed if not seeding enough, auto deletion after not visiting the site and not having seeded for a while.
It is legit.

How long does it take for your account to be deleted? I lost my first one. Had forgotten about my newer one for a while until this thread.

I don't know but I've lost two accounts because I neglected them.

I think private tracker accounts die after a month.
I lost my Cinemaz account recently.

i know, tehparadox usually has the latest versions

Is this the early 2000s again?

yeah

>I have 1 MySpleen invite
Slow down there cowboy.