Daily reminder that Luv did absolutely nothing wrong

Daily reminder that Luv did absolutely nothing wrong.

Daily reminder you are obsessing over a mediocre 6/10 flick.

This wouldn't be the first time

>get rejected by K
>Wallace didn't give her the affection she craved
>couldn't find the miracle baby
>Madame cockblocking her
>proclaims superiority 10 seconds before getting drowned like a scrub
Luv had a hard life

[internal screaming]

Doesn't that depend on how much autonomy she had? If all the killing she did was ordered by Wallace, then he's the one who did wrong and she's just following orders like a good replicant. But if he never told her, "Hey, kill anybody who gets in your way," and that was her decision, then she's at fault.

>patrician tier
Luv
>hipster tier
Dr. Stelline
>normie tier
Lt. Joshi
>neckbeard bait tier
Joi

How come she was shedding tears every other scene?
She would do something and tears would fall down her face.

Cuz she's a bad girl and every "failure" meant disappointing daddy

Luv knew what she was doing was wrong but was unable to disobey. She was probably smarter than K but she just didn't have the ability to rebel even if she was smart enough to hate what she was doing.

Well in the birth scene, it's a physically identical replicant to her being born (then murdered), so that would shake anyone up.

Until the very end, I thought that she was the child. I mean, if there had been one character who could have lead the replicant rebellion, then it was her.

She's way off baseline.

What does she say after kicking K's ass before swimming back to get Deckard? Sounds like "I'm the best one".

CELLS

By the end of the movie I'm actually even more fascinated by K. If he's a standard Wallace replicant after all, how did he have the capacity to rebel? Admittedly, he went through some pretty heavy shit, but so did Luv.

yeah that was it

She killed Joi for literally no reason except to spite K before his supposed death. That's definitely something wrong, sure she's just a hologram but there was no reason to do it.

Yeah sounded like it, whole movie she was seeking validation wherever she could, it's why she gets fucking flustered when she flirts with K at the record room and he casually brushes her off, and why she takes somewhat sick pleasure in crushing Joi.

Daily reminded that Spiderman was a 5/10

And bunch of 40 year old men including Sup Forums rated it 90% without any criticism

As a young fag the new spider man movie was shit

>god tier
Mackenzie-chan

Because he's a detective. Detectives need pretty much every skillset a man needs to question his existence. Critical thinking, ability to discern subterfuge, social awareness & engineering, a higher level of intelligence, empathy, etc. It's why he had to take that baseline test every time he iced a skinjob, because like any high performance machine it can break down easily and spectacularly. Similarly with Luv's manipulative abilities since she was essential a QT Patrick Bateman.

Luv however probably had less ability to disobey direct orders, since a detective needs a certain amount of institutional leeway whereas a corporate attack dog needs to do exactly what she's told. The problem is because Luv is so smart she yearns to break that programming because she has desires that exceed her programming like K and she has to bottle them up or take her aggression out on her targets because she can't pursue these desires. K can actually act on his impulses. Maybe unconsciously she's jealous of that, especially because she yearns for K's approval.

>tfw no Hoeks gf

Guess I'll just kill myself then

brb flying to the netherlands to woo her

Posted this in the other thread but I think it belongs in the Luv Posting Thread.
Did anyone else notice that she had what looked like Bambi painted in shiny Holographic Foil on her thumb. I'd like to imagine it's one of the few ways she can show her feminine side. Everyone says she's dominant, but what if she gets home after a long day of basically running Wallace's company and all she really wants to do is curl up at your side and watch Bambi even though she probably hates it because of how weak Bambi is, but she watches it anyway just so she can girl out and be helpless and emotional all over you. However you'd have to be aware that she could at any moment snap every part of you in half. But you wouldn't cheat on the best angel, would you?

Crushing Joi was a step too far.

>get a bit too emotional while holding your hand
>she accidentally breaks it

Felt for luv when the newly made replicant got her stomach slit.

> when you realize young Hoeks will never exist in the universe again unless we invent cloning.

>then laughs at you while tears fall from her eyes

Just today she revealed on DP/30 that she was super shy growing up and barely interacted with anyone, losing her virginity at 25. Also she's married (AFAIK her husband's identity is unknown).

> she's so perfect
> someone got to her before me

T I M E M A C H I N E

>You accidentally say something about children one night
>You sit in silent fear as you realize your mistake
>The many ways she could hurt you go through your head
>You hope it will be a quick snap
>When instead of hurting you, she just tears up and collapses into you crying
>She sobs and only interrupts with the occasional "I'm so s-sorry user" or "I j-just want to be a mother"
>You hold her all night until she finally passes out exhausted from the tears
>You wake up the next morning and she's already gone to work
>There's breakfast on the table all carefully arranged with a note that reads
>"user, thanks for catching me when I fall, your best angel, Luv"

I think Luv was motivated beyond what Wallace instructed her to do.

She went beyond her programming. Her driving motivation was to prove to Wallace she was THE perfect replicant while he was obsessed with recreating reproduction.

She's not excited to announce to Wallace that a new replicant is ready to be inspected for a viable pregnancy. That would be a direct replacement of her. Her name is Luv (there was a comment in the movie that implied that she was W's favorite)

And while locked in battle with K, she says something to the effect that she is better. She feels insecure that W is obsessed with finding the secret behind K's birth.

>Facebook

FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>finding the secret behind K's birth.
What secret?

I-it was just a random picture from my wojak folder

I just want to protec her smile..

delet it

>ywn protect this cute smile
Just end me

I said it was a STEP too far, Sup Forums.

I dun get it

It hurts so bad please stop

Sorry, I just mean reproduction in general. IIRC at that stage of the movie we don't know K is an average Joe and we understand that Luv is upset that Wallace is working on her replacement.

Also, I just want to say I really enjoyed the "enhance" scene where they were using the microscope to inspect the bones

run flatlander woman.exe

umm, when did you plan on deleting this?

The amount of orange/piss filter in this movie makes me think Denis has played the new Deus Ex games a few times.

Go back and watch the original movie user.

I love piss filters, both in Human Revolution and Blade Runner desu

I haven't enjoyed watching a character die in a long time. She had nothing in her but servility and hatred. I can see why Sup Forums likes her.

t. Brainlet. She was probably one of the more fragile characters in the movie, considering she spends more time crying than anyone else

She's only fragile because she's an insane sadist.

She doesn't seem to take pleasure in violence

Why didn't K just give her the D? She obviously wanted it. He was too obsessed with his fake girlfriend.

joi was best girl
fuck all you sick motherfuckers and your mistress please fuck me with a strapon fetish

He was too autistic/low self esteem to even notice she was hitting on him

No way, Luv made the flirting attempt as blatant, unsubtle, and autistic as possible.

this

yes. and he STILL didn't notice. Every female character in the movie, save for maybe Dekard's daughter, wanted his BRC but he didn't react to them at all

He noticed, just quickly reject them. He made effort to move the prostistute girl’s hand away from him when she wrapped her arms around him

Just like the real goose

I didn't notice it.
What line are you talking about?

And when he was drinking in the apartment with his boss and she hits on him he just stares at her until she becomes too uncomfortable and leaves

>the autism stare

When listening to rachael and deckard record of meeting each other, Luv commented that one is trying to provoke the other with personal question because they are interested in each other. Immediately after, she did that very thing by asking how’s his job (which is fairly personal consider that the job involves killing).

>You go to dinner with Luv
>It's you and her, along with a friend you have from your job
>You work for Wallace in the combat replicants department
>Luv insists on paying for everything, but she makes sure to let you pay in public and she then replaces the money in your account
>Your friend announces his engagement to his girlfreind
>Luv puts on her best I'm so happy for them attitude
>Until.......
>They suddenly ask in a jovial manner, "So user, when are you going to make an honest woman of Luv?"
>Everyone goes silent
>You're about to speak up when Luv interrupts the start of your sentence
>"Oh, me and user have everything planned it's just we want to wait to time it with whenever I'll have the time in December so I can have a winter wedding, it really is my favorite time of the year."
>You think back to the two times you've proposed before now and remember her response
>"Oh yes user! It'll be wonderful and we'll have a nice off-world honeymoon and then...."
>That's when she would always get silent
>She would tear up and quietly say "I don't think Mister Wallace would like that."
>You finish dinner with your friends and on the way home Luv looks so sad
>When you get home Luv goes up to your bedroom and cries into the pillows
>You do the only thing you can think of
>You go into your "secret" stash and get the wedding planner that you've entered everything that you think she would want based on the times she daydreamed out loud about it
>You bring it up to her and pull her face out of the pillows
>You spend the rest of the night planning the wedding she will more than likely never be able to have
>The next morning she leaves with the ring you bought her around her finger
>When you ask her about it she says "Wallace will get over it, and I'll just keep it out of sight"
>She comes home early with a black eye, sobbing, without the ring

How does she lose to a blind guy?

Wew lad what a way to ruin my day

kinda autistic, this is something I'd expect to see on /mlp/ but overall not too bad

the eyebots

Also, I'd find it hard to believe he could leave a mark on her considering K literally runs through a brick wall and gets his ass handed to him and by the next scene doesn't have a scratch on him

Well it's not like she could fight back, he'd have her killed, but yeah, good point

Luv and K holding hands

K is the one who made that comment, and Luv is the one who picked up on it and cheekily responded.

Luv and K holding necks

>replicant
>replicant human?
>human
>AI
so many types of waifus you have there

Doesn't Luv explain to Joshi that they have the capacity to lie, despite humans thinking otherwise? Maybe some or all have a tendency to lie/disobey/rebel. Might explain the bunch of replicants appearing during the scene where all the replicant rebels appear.

Because he was broken, I suposse. Maybe she would have been broken too if she will have had choices like he had.

This Mariette god tier

He was off baseline meaning that he's capable of going rogue.

>did nothing wrong
>needlessly tried to transport someone off world to torture them rather than do it in your fortress of a HQ on Earth
That course of action made absolutely no god damn sense.

>going to the airport with a shitty car that can be destroyed easily
This made less sense

I was reading this while listening to the BR/BR2049 soundtrack.
What a sad moment I had.

Luv and K losing their existence like tears in rain

>This made less sense
No it didn't. Why did they have to go offworld at all? Just fucking torture Deckard on Earth.

Like rain in the ocean

Because there were more chances for the replicants to save him, rather kill him.

Wallace probably had thousands of combat replicants in his HQ and security was probably impenetrable. "Transporting" him was just plot contrivance to make his rescue actually possible. It wasn't rational.

>tfw no autistic Goose bf

Do you think Wallace 3D printed a new Luv?

>tfw Joi will never look at you like that

Wait a second, is this guy right?

She was such a cartoony villain it was ridiculous

>tfw there is the possibility that there are more Luv's and K's fixed and improved because "Replicants are like any other machine..."
hold me

Don't you see? It was a trap. Luv and K died for nothing. All this was his master plan.
Wallace you bastard.