What happened to this guy?

he wants some out-of-the-spotlight time to be free to be around his fucboys

fucboys?

He wanted off the Harv train.

rapegangs

Hes like jennifer lawerance. He was in a bunch of movies but then hollywood realized no one really liked him. Same will happen to jlaw by end of the year.

So WEINSTEIN'D?

But he's actually a chull person unlike the massive cunt that lawrence is

ya but hes just as boring as her. What has been one role either of them has done where you thought it was a great performance in a great movie? Hes no goose or gylenhaal.

limitless and the first hangover were gold. He is a good actor and starred in propaganda for the US why would Hollywood drop him? jlaw and cooper both just wanted to focus on something else.

JUST

He was never good and one note.

Haven't really seen many movies where he stars, I think he was pretty good in American Sniper. You can't compare him to Gosling/Gyllenhal though, these guys are on a whole different level.

>he's no goose or gyllenhaal
HELLLLLOOOOOOOO REDDITOOOO

Bad move being the voice of a cgi raccoon. If you're going to do capeshit you should make sure people can atleast see your face

based anti-reddit poster

This. I like some of their work but the "le epic Gosling and Gyllenhal are /ourguys/" meme is pure cancer.

I actually like this actor

>limitless
>"What if cocaine really did the things it made you think it does, the movie"
it's a screenwriter's greatest masturbation as concept and yet the third act requires zero sacrifice, there's an annoying coincidence of an antagonist being part of the whole thing and the hero gets everything at the end having learned nothing

>a good movie needs a antagonist
what

retard