YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER

YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html
pravdareport.com/news/society/stories/13-10-2017/138914-russian_woman_killed-0/
efukt.com/22199_The_Natalia_Borodina_Video_Uncensored.html
thesun.co.uk/news/4687692/topless-car-hang-window-sign-dead-son-not-told-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what was that? a bird?

And this is her now because you kept talking about how capeshit 1 is better than capeshit 2

Thanks for nothing jerks

A mailbox.

Who and what the fuck is the context

She couldn't save herself

And this is her now because you kept talking about how capeshit 1 is better than capeshit 2 AND SHES BEAUTIFUL

saving a degenerate whore who left her 11 yo son at home to go and play slutty party girl in another country...

good ridance m8

My favorite version of this retardation was some Dutch football supporter who stuck his head out of he roof of a bus filled with hooligans, and when his head got hit when the bus went under a bridge, the roof's hatch slid shut and cut his head clean off, causing his decapitated body to drop down among the hooligans and squirt blood everywhere. Two other guys were also there sticking their head out, but they survived.

No one knew who she was before she put on the pole

Her son was in the car.

Some Russian roastie on vacation. Decides to stick herself out of the window topless. Strikes a lamppost, dead.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html

fucking hippies
I be she called herself a "free spirited person"
now her spirit IS really free

Is this true or are these just two images people have put a coherent story to?

Sounds like natural selection

>Russian

Confirmed for natural selection

No he wasn't.

> pravdareport.com/news/society/stories/13-10-2017/138914-russian_woman_killed-0/

Why do you keep posting this faggot, its not even Sup Forums related

Those are some seriously fake titties

Someone make a captcha version of that still image that says "pick all signs"

I wonder if she had a BBC before she died.

I hate to break it to you user, this is the only way to save her from her miserable life full of pretentious bullshit and whoring around.

Yes, you cunt
read the fucking thread

Why did the friend upload the video to social media?

context?

Maybe the driver should have paid more attention to the road instead of filming her with his smartphone

>How many kids you have, user?

Well I'm a male so technically 0 if you really think about it.

2 if you're not being a pedantic asshole though

whores are naturally attracted to poles

I think he might be right, the article you posted mentioned nothing about the son being in Russia. It would make sense that she brought him along, I mean... What kind of mother leaves a 11 year old son behind while traveling to a fun tropical country. The son was likely in the car.

the fact that you have kids and are here is even more pathetic

topkek

lmao dumb roasties

fucking lol'd

godspeed user

This video is pure comedy. What a pointless and embarrassing way to die

nice

It was a woman filming, actually.
Weird exhibitionist shit.

this post blew me mind.webm

heh

Because that is why men film or take pictures of women. Only dumb women think it won't end up on the internet.

LOL

>ugly fake globe tits

Nothing of value

efukt.com/22199_The_Natalia_Borodina_Video_Uncensored.html

here you go

>roastie

Yeah of course, who would have guessed that bitter sad virgins would flock to a thread like this?

the driver is also a retard not going more inward the lane, when he sees his bitch is doing stupid stuff

I've been here longer then the kids have user

LOL

One day when you're older, you'll understand how life works.

How?

FINAL DESTINATION TIER

DARWIN AWARDS, GET SOME SITUATIONAL AWARENESS BEFORE ACTING RETARDED

>white knighting a dead body

I thought she died

But those usually don't end in death.

You are here forever.
I've been here for 10 years now.

THE ROAST IS TOAST

russianmeetsapole.jpg

this is why I still come to this shithole

The driver is a roastie and she was trying to splash a puddle on the the other roast.

This is a false flag. The body does not react that way.

I don't see how you can spare time for this crap if you work full time, have children and have any other hobbies or interests whatsoever

I feel real bad for the kid. Must suck losing a parent and then knowing her last moments were her being a dumb slut and then knowing it's on the internet for everyone to see.

you sure showed them

I phone post while I work.
This is a fucking imageboard, not your life.

I read in the paper on Monday her son doesn't even know yet. He was staying at his aunts and his Dad is waiting for confirmation to have sole custody

I think the flag that broke her neck was very real user

This, 5 minutes during a break or a bit of shitposting while taking a literal shit isn't hard

> thesun.co.uk/news/4687692/topless-car-hang-window-sign-dead-son-not-told-dead/

She left her son with her sister in Russia while she took her final destination vacation. He doesn't know she's dead.

>last moments of life was acting like a degenerate slut

Kinda funny

>rescue a roastie

I like how efukt have a bit of a sense of humour, a suitable degree of wry contempt for their audience.

>and then there's this guy, completely lost in his own delusional world where everything off-topic is "alt-right"

STOP sign

>What kind of mother leaves a 11 year old son behind while traveling to a fun tropical country
a modern mother

jej

how nothing happened to her teeth
another hoax by the government?

this is a board for big guys

underrated

>white """""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""

>I phone post while I work.
How is that working

>Russian
>White

roastie gets postie

She didn't fly so good.

Multitasking isn't hard.

Anyone else fap to this? Not trying to be edgy about the snuff but those boobs are A+

>they're scumbags
That's precisely why, after all these years, I still go there.

>being a bitter sad lonely virgin who will die alone

giv dead mommy russian gf

>dont give efukt traffic, they're scumbags

That one video where they are trying to get this girl to do ass to other girls mouth and he has shit dick, they literally throw a $20 bill at her whilst shouting and screaming for her to do it. scumbags they might be, but funny scumbags

lot of assumptions there, bitter roastie detected

The harry potter pasta has been posted 2000 times probably