So suppose there is an Iron Man 4, who do you think should direct it?

So suppose there is an Iron Man 4, who do you think should direct it?

Hard Mode; Not John Faverau.

Guy Ritchie

Whatever inexpensive TV director puppet fits Feige and RDJ's hands the best.

Jon Favreau.

George Miller

are you ready for tony to die in Infinity War to be replace with Shanaynay keisha Laptoyanqua replacing him in Iron Womayne 4?

>Implying that character will still exist by next year

Zack Snyder. You know he's the only option.

Does it really matter? Marvel movies kinda bland together in tone, cinematography and writing. Feels like a machine is making them and whatever style the directors have doesn't really transpire in the movies.

i'd prefer to get shane black back. too much un-warranted hatred of iron man three.

The only time a director injected their own unique style into a marvel movie, it was Shane Black and fanboys hated it.

Everyone bitches about all the Marvel films feeling bland and homogeneous, which they should because they are, but anytime someone tries something new or different everyone bitches that its "not muh." That's why Marvel wouldn't let Wright do what he wanted, that's why Marvel will never produce a truly great film, and that's why Marvel will continue to rake in billions of dollars every year. They don't take risks and normies don't want movies that challenge their dull sensibilities.

People aren't supposed to just accept anything on the basis of being different. Different doesn't automatically mean good.

Apparently asking for both from Marvel is too much.

RDJ

The MCU doesn't deserve a good movie.

I'd like it if Shane Black could come back.

Captain America. Revenge for getting cucked out of his solo film.

>The only time a director injected their own unique style into a marvel movie, it was Shane Black and fanboys hated it.
I wouldn't say that was the *only* time. The First Avenger was very much a Joe Johnston movie. You watch The Rocketeer and then watch that and you can see the similarities.

Wright's style was never the problem. It was his scheduling.

Coincidentally, the first part of that movie, up to the montage with the "real costume" is by far my favorite MCU movie. Then it all falls apart like a Chinese motorcycle.

None of that has hit the movies yet, go shitpost in a comic thread

Tony Scott.

Honestly, this. Guy Ritchies got a unique visual style and he works well with Robert Downey Jr.

>tfw we get fast, but detailed jump cuts of the repulsor's internal mechanisms charging up the first repulsor blast of the movie

Only drawback I can think of is the non-linearity, but he'd probably use it well.

Hideo Kojima and Guillarmo Del Torro

Id like to see a James Cameron Iron man movie

Mel Gibson