When you were so sick mom made you stay home from school

>when you were so sick mom made you stay home from school

>when you're that sick but the school called about having too many absences so you have to go anyways

Daytime TV sucked even with cable, always ended up watching Maury or Springer for most of the day and then hoping there was a good HBO film on in the afternoon.

Only ausfags will understand

And where was your father?
Or aren't children supposed to have one of those anymore?

not if your a nigger

He was at work you lazy spic.

>always ended up watching Maury or Springer for most of the day

This, also King of the Hill was on a lot.

>stealing content from dane cook who already drove it into the ground years ago
Do they even have a word for content this terrible?

You should have watched the Jenny Jones Show, she would have on big titted strippers all the time with flimsy premises like "My sisters breasts are too large" and nonsense like that. Fucking great television

Old person here...

I got stuck at a poor babysitter's house one time when I was very young and her TV was stuck on PBS, so I watched one episode of Pinwheel. It was 1978 and Silas the Snail still haunts my dreams.

I remember cartoon network played baby looney tunes a lot. That was awful

>tfw mom let me stay home from school whenever i wanted
I turned out GREAT Hahahahaha....
But honestly bless her soul glad i got to spend more time playing legos and vidya then sitting in class

i only ever switched between cartoonnetwork and nickelodeon when i was a kid, so my options on sick days were nick jr or the classic shit cn was playing, which for the most part sucked ass. n64 saved me

Pinwheel was based as fuck. I remember it on proto-Nickelodeon.

>if you're too sick for school, you're too sick for kinos

>those parents who sent their kids to school no matter how sick they were so they could get everyone else sick

It was the episode where Silas spends an entire show painting a blade of grass for an art contest. Of all the stupid TV shit I saw in the late 1970s, that's what stuck.

>muh perfect attendance award

EXACTLY

I said he at da STORE!

and then Rude Jude would come out and ask the guests common knowledge questions to see how stupid the women are

I would fake sick so I could stay home and watch this show.

in those days (2006-2010) I'd just play runescape :^)

VERY nice.

Did people even find it worth it to stay home? There was nothing to watch on tv and you didn't have a job to buy good distractions at that age

>when your mom let you stay at home because "fuck this traffic, I ain't driving you to to school today"

i actualy homeschooled for a couple years because my mom got pressured by her church idiot friends, and watched this everyday until high school when i went to a high school but it was not a good place. price is right was the only thing good in my life during those 2 years that i home schooled. drew carry (aka who caresy) is not my price is right host.

Have you ever gone to school sick? It's absolutely fucking miserable.

>would wake up two hours before school to watch A&E Sopranos

>>when you were so sick mom made you stay home from school
When you pretended you were sick so you could stay home and jack it to Barkers Beauties

were you really poor growing up? who didn't own a games console or computer.