youtube.com/watch?v=0xcy51xoppo
youtu.be/wzVprkrNlT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ed Mercer, the captain of the Orville

Commander Kelly Grayson, the first officer of the Orville

Lt. Commander Bortus, the second officer of the Orville

Dr. Claire Finn, the Chief Medical Officer on the Orville

Lt. Alara Kitan, Chief of Security on the Orville

You post the same inane bullshit every time you start a new thread. These basic-ass folder icons from deviantArt. You're so horny for a new Orville thread that you start a new one when the current one hits 200 posts. You have real, serious problems.

Lt. Gordon Malloy, the helmsman of the Orville

Lt. John LaMarr, the navigator of the Orville

Isaac, Science and Engineering Officer of the Orville

>every time?
Are you ok? Why so hostile?

>Do you have an actual argument?
Trying t keep this lighthearted in the spirit of the show, but fine.

>Not exactly a smoking gun.

However not quoting the previous thread is a sign that the Op doesn't care about the thread aka the show. At no point within the thread did he say "oops I forgot, my bad" or try to justify the error when called out about it in any way which leads people to believe it wasn't an error, and was done intentionally an STD shill.

>the insignia of the Engineering crew

And you're non hardcore Orville fanatic would know this why? You don't have to post an image of Alara in the OP in every thread, but it's best if you don't post ultra generic images if you don't want to harm these threads by making them virtually invisible in the catalog.

>He didn't title it that, he put that in the body.

And that makes it any better how exactly? It was still a generic way of saying "I don't even care about this thread/ show"
Might as well call it Tea Cup Edition or Talking Snow Man Edition. Debs on the royalties

Why not start the thread with one of these well made images which would stand out in the catalog better?

Non-hardcore fans don't just decide to randomly click into General threads. And by ultra generic image I think you mean to say ultra obscure, but you're too stupid to know what words mean.

>Debs on the royalties
See? You don't know how to words.

Bortus is my favorite character. That fucking gay nigger is hilarious.

>4channing_is_srsbsns.jpg
4U

>
This was the previous thread, cunt

>next stop: cancellation station!

Choo! Choo!

>1st officer is White Trash Tara from FNL
into the trash it goes

It's... interesting, though derivative of Star Trek. So derivative in fact that in Europe it's considered plagiarized.

Why is she laughing over getting canceled?

>in Europe it's considered plagiarized
[citation needed]

Who cares what Europe thinks?

why are these folders? you steal them from wiki or something?

He attempted to start a new thread using the same image in the last thread 100 posts too soon, and it only got 27 replies.
This thread also failed at only 100 replies, but he chose to not take the hint "for reasons"
So how does he start the new thread once bump limit is actually reached you may ask? By using the same image that people have repeatedly asked him not to use in over three threads.

Not that guy, but even if you aren't an STD troll everything you've done, and continue to do suggests that you may be an STD troll who wants to fuck with these threads until they are dead, and only STD or /DIS/ney threads are left standing. Anons in three different threads told you they didn't care for that image do to it looking so generic that it would gets lost in the catalog yet you double down, and start not one, but three failed threads with it "For Reasons"

>"orville" in thread title
>posts nothing but Orville content
>must be STD shill
You off your meds, Herbert?

The only one here who looks like they want to kill this thread "for reasons" is you, cupcake.

Is it time to start a new thread?

I've been the one whos kept an eye on them since the show started, bumps them during slow hours when they are on page 10 and about to 404, and creates original content which gets reposted, but whatever you say, Michael

Oh, so you're just mad when they aren't "your" threads, is that it, Mary?

I think it might be just about that time

100% new, and totally not an STD troll thread
Personally the "Your show Is Falling Edition" thread was one of my personal Totally not fake STD troll threads.
I clapped when the real one got deleted in favor of the fake one in the catalog.

>first scene is a literal cuck scene
ok....lets see here this goes.

>second episode muh strong womyn
ok...shes from another planet so i guess it makes sense.

>third episode muh transgender rights womyn strong UH AH AH
...................k.

>4th episode some gay non binary trigender shit about 1 faggot asking the other faggot to fuck.
literally only made it ike 10 seconds in.

AND Dropped! I can only take so much of this shit.
thankfully amazon refunded my money.

i liked the first few episodes of the Orville but these cancerous generals are quickly making me fucking hate it.
Just make normal threads when you have something to observe or something noteworthy in regard to the Orville. Or go make a fucking subreddit. That's what you really want, isn't it.

I don't create Orville threads, I only support them. I just don't like fake threads. We don't create fake STD threads. They shouldn't create fake Orville threads. Fake threads like this one which was deliberately created by STD to mock the Orville ratings.

I love The Orville!

fun fact - watch episode 5

It has Bortas eating a cactus

does the logo look like a vagina on purpose?

Yes.

Neither one of those are my threads, Sherlock.
These, however, ARE my threads:
Among others. So get out of here with your unfounded accusations, you paranoid thing you.

How about this... Why don't you go find something else to do instead of hanging around in these threads you hate and being an annoying control freak? Hmmm?

>orshills shit up discovery threads
>now their own threads are getting shat up
why can't we just be friends and watch our respective shows without the hate

>These, however, ARE my threads:
And they were all enjoyable good threads.
Not to mention the fact that I was the user who suggested these two thread themes to you in an early thread

>you paranoid thing you.
Maybe you're right, but the fact still remains that there are STD shills who try to derail these threads so it's sometimes hard to tell who's who.
If you are legit perhaps you can understand my paranoia.

It's funny how you NEVER ever post this over at the /STD/ generals. Really makes you think.

The difference being that STD started this war by mocking our show, and threads first.

Plus one or two Orville posts in each STD thread can be easily ignored or over looked since those threads get more normie traffic. When STD posts 10 troll posts in an Orville thread which only has 47 posts total it's playing dirty, and you know it!

>And they were all enjoyable good threads.
Well thank you for the compliment. That is very kind. And thank you again for making picrelated for me when I requested it... along with the various Orvilles jumping to quantum drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xcy51xoppo

Orville doing well in Live+3 and Live+7 ratings.

This is good to know

>

Post all your images of Big Dick Seth crushing primo ass.

>the face you make before you smash dragon ass

chivalry is de-

Adrienne Palicki probably fucked him too.

How many here know that he also sings like Sinatra?

youtu.be/wzVprkrNlT8

The show is safe. It would be really odd if it didn't get picked up for a second season. Seths got this.

For you.

how long till the next episode?

I've known this since the first season of family guy.

I hope they meet a robot guy and get Isaac upgraded, he looks fucking terrible.

How can one man have so much?

Next Thursday. Bumped for baseball playoffs tomorrow I think.

I fucking hate sports.

What!?

man, at least in the STD thread the screenshots are pretty, not just generic promo pics

qt

>Previously on Beast Wars

lol look at those chairs

Cool bro, go ahead and fuck off back to the STD threads then. I don't see you making any contributions.

couldn't you make a webm out of something cool, like the stratosphere maneuver instead of just posting waifu shit

>still not contributing

It's people like you that are the problem with this entire world.

I'm ok with that

It's not even well made.

better

do everything my damn self

explosion effect and lighting is really well done

some of the ship movements need work, the Krill ship swaying at the beginning looks "Futurama-esque"

>yfw you weep so hard for your peoples' destiny that the tears harden as they flow down your face.

Truly the Ankhana will show us the way, brothers (and sisters).

This one is better

why does that shit need to be 1080p

Why do you need to be such an insufferable cunt with a tiny monitor?

That's some, but not enough lensflare to be taken seriously. ;)

>not taking advantage of webms

good

The Ascension of Bortus

I want to watch Alara eat.

Fucking cbs shills, seriously.

Why does something like that trigger you?

Watching this thread on a 50" tv so High res webms, and images are always appreciated.