ITT: Weird What-Ifs/AUs that were actually published

>that one time Superman was the last surviving male so had a harem and a bunch of kids

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Superman:_Distant_Fires
tfwiki.net/wiki/Hearts_of_Steel_issue_1
tfwiki.net/wiki/Infestation_2:_The_Transformers_issue_1
tfwiki.net/wiki/The_X-Files:_Conspiracy:_The_Transformers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didn't even get that. He had to jack off into a thermos and gave it to Wonder Woman, then fucked off to space while the women raised his sons.

Superman: Distant Fires was also fucked up.

The world is almost obliterated in a nuclear war, but only the meta-humans (and the Joker) survive. So a PTSD Superman finds a feral Wonder Woman, who brings him to her village where other meta-humans now live and after that they become a couple. The problem is that Captain Marvel was Wonder Woman's bitter ex and was mad about Superman fucking his woman. Everything ends with Captain Marvel and Superman fighting for Wonder Woman's ownership, with Wonder Woman being killed by Captain Marvel and the world ending for good, but not before Superman managing to send his and Wonder Woman's son, who's named Bruce, to another planet in a spaceship.

That one time Wolverine ate a baby. What If vol 2, issue 6.

And as usual everything goes back to Diana fucking someone

Seriously Diana's pussy is always causing trouble in these what if stories. Her being wet for Supes pretty much led to him going full dictator in Injustice.

Trivia

The global holocaust was so horrific that it actually turned the Joker sane.

Kek

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Superman:_Distant_Fires

>thank you for coming

What did he mean by this?

You can't just mention something like that and not include the cover art.

and huntress apparently.

I expected a more Feral Wonder Woman.

Wait a minute.

My first thought in seeing this image was "I feel bad for Big Barda"

She really must be top waifu number one if feeling bad for the end of her loving marriage trumps the thought of a superharem fuckfest

>but not before Superman managing to send his and Wonder Woman's son, who's named Bruce, to another planet in a spaceship.
With a Green Lantern ring too.

Most Elseworlds is an excuse to show Wonder Woman lusting after Superman's dick against her better judgment and that leading to disaster, with the only silver lining that they have a super-baby or two. The weird thing, though, is that the world always ends in some apocalyptic nightmare in those stories.

What about that Fantastic Four AU where Johnny and Reed were married instead of Sue and Reed?

>still no proper Clark harem book
All I want is a goofy farmboy getting into anime shenanigans with powerful women.

Oh, there's also this trend in some Elseworlds where Batman's into Wonder Woman and she dies tragically doing something heroic.

So if in a Elseworlds Superman and Wonder Woman fuck, you end with the world going to shit, but if in an Elseworlds Batman and Wonder Woman are a thing, she dies.

Poor, poor Diana. Either her vagina dooms the world or she dies.

Don't forget that Superman was a crazy hobo that hallucinated giant Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White and Batman who'd berate him about falling the world and that Superman would fight giant rats.

Or she converts to Catholicism.

This sounds like a job for Sup Forums yeah right like Sup Forums could ever actually make a project even half way to a completed project

The thing that I really do appreciate about this one is what they do with Barbra.
Since Kyle was the only GL at the time, and obviously dead, his ring found some random bitch to use it, and she decided to rob banks and shit with it.
After the League caught her, they got the ring off somehow? and gave it to Babs so she could walk and fight crime.

Oh, man. I forgot about JLA: Act of God.

What the hell was that thing. Superman becoming a depressed and abusive alcoholic with beer gut will always crack me up.

Then he hooked up with a fat, depressed and suicidal Wonder Woman who wanted to forget her problems through sex and got knocked up and shit became a white trash drama with superheroes.

Oh, man. I had forgotten about that one. Hilarious.

Did he give him chemicals of the speedforce before he go?

Or inject some martian manhunter genes?

>Steampunk Transformers
tfwiki.net/wiki/Hearts_of_Steel_issue_1
>Steampunk Transformers fighting an Elder God
tfwiki.net/wiki/Infestation_2:_The_Transformers_issue_1
>Steampunk Transformers surviving to modern times and teaming up with The Lone Gunmen
tfwiki.net/wiki/The_X-Files:_Conspiracy:_The_Transformers

No, but the boy seemed to have magical powers and shit.

And Lois decides to be the world's biggest bitch and dump Clark since he wasn't Superman anymore instead of trying to get him out of his rut.

Well, the dude simple gave up about everything else in his life, but yeah. Lois needs to be a bitch or dead. How else would Wonder Woman doom the world with her vagina?

The time they revisioned the Trinity through the lens of German Expressionist films.

And it was fucking awesome.

The thing is, it has a lot of potential. Clark is one of those characters (along with Batman) who gets to team up with absolutely everyone, and is such a defined and well known character that he can play off almost anybody and it's interesting. I'm in support of Clark and Lois as much as the next user, but I'll admit paring him up with his other love interests and even other characters will always be interesting to me.

I just don't understand why Superman works with any other female character, even Catwoman, but with Wonder Woman for some reason you always have this fucked up dynamic.

So, who wants a Storytime of Distant Fires?

BECAUSE I'M DOING IT

ANY

WAY

OH, SNAP!

Can you do it Act of God later?

With pleasure, my dear user

Do it you madman.

You wont

AW YEAH! Double-feature of heroes losing their powers and shit being stupid!

ONE NOTHING WRONG ME

God we are so far away from how awesome the DCU was then.

HAHAHHA

SOMEBODY STOP ME

because his kryptonianian physiology wasn't immune it just stalemated the virus and he had to go into space to find a cure because he was also a typhoid mary who was able to spread the disease.

>>Steampunk Transformers
>tfwiki.net/wiki/Hearts_of_Steel_issue_1
>>Steampunk Transformers fighting an Elder God
>tfwiki.net/wiki/Infestation_2:_The_Transformers_issue_1

This sounds MUCH better than regular Transformers shit.

That page is fucking stupid. I love it!

I can see why they'd never do it though because capeshit just isn't into that knd of storytelling best you'd get is a team up book that occasionally teases it. The only hope of it happening is a little fan project that wants to have fun with it.
Because people tend to try to hard and it's sullied by past failures so people just don't want it.

We haven't begun yet, user. There's still more to come

If the missiles destroyed the world how the fuck is Metropolis not as fucked up as it should and how the fuck could Lois' corpse survive like that? And man, the nuclear Armageddon was just a few days ago?

Why is Mr. Tawny hanging out in Africa?

Wait, so he's been depowered too?

Because nobody wants to see two characters without any flaws together. Also Superman fans like the idea of Superman "fixing" characters (funny considering you namedropped Catwoman) through his all-endearing benevolence and perfection.

Was this written by Zack Snyder?

Superman fucking lost his marbles.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE

FLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

I think it's because the pairing always feels forced or mandated, and never written well. I'm not opposed to the concept of shipping them with each other, it just never feels like it adds up to anything more then "two strong iconic characters fuck cuz they're two strong iconic characters". To me it's more interesting to see Clark interact with someone different from him.
fuck I might as well make a thread about this

Yeah, and it's for the best, honestly. Lois has literally been there since day one, and fan projects have more freedom to mess around.

What the fuck happened with the rats?

Also, Superman was pretty brutal offing them. Goddamn, son. That's some Heavy Metal album's cover shit.

Don't the timelines diverge with Lex being good though?

Funny how that leads to the worse timeline

I love you, user

You absolute madman.

I can give the book one thing is it's really well drawn.

>Don't the timelines diverge with Lex being good though?
Injustice Lex

Nah, you see. Every universe where Wonder Woman convince Superman to go bumfuck crazy Lex pretty much is forced to become good, because what the fuck will he do otherwise? Let Superman and Wonder Woman own the place?

Gil Kane

But Lex was good long before Lois died

I don't understand your response

Batman tells Superman to man the fuck up and that makes him pick up a gun? The hell, Superman. Are you trying to piss off Batman's giant ghost?

For me, Superman/Wonder Woman only works in a Kingdom Come sort of set up where they both have effectively lived their human lifespan and the people in their lives have either died or drifted away and they finally connect because they are different and removed from it all in a way.

In a mainline continuity ongoing comic? Just doesn't work.

DON'T TELL MOM, PLEASE

It really is

>I don't understand your response
Injustice time Lex Luthor is a good guy helping the heroes

What the fuck is happening here. Why are everything a giant, even the ghosts? Did Superman become tiny with the radiation?

Well there's that and it seems like everyone in general is just slightly worse. Heroes aren't as heroic and some villains (like Joker) are more villainous. Supes is able to take over because everyone but Batman and friends are too cowardly to step up and even then Bruce and his team don't have the wherewithal to stop him.

Yea that's what I mean. We have the regular timeline, and the injustice timeline where Joker kills Lois and Superman goes Dictator-mode.

It seems like the main different between the two timelines is that in the injustice timeline, Lex was always good.

So Lex being a good guy somehow fucks the world.

Why is a classic artist working on this crap?

It'd be like having Alex Ross on Superman At Earth's End.

Non-complementary personalities.

I understand the need for a gun in the circumstances though the /k/omrade in me needs to point out the impracticality of that holster, he'd need to remove the magazine every time he put it away, but why the gold wristbands?

>they finally connect because they are different and removed from it all in a way.

Isn't that bad, though, specially for heroes where their humanity is their biggest trait?

Also, Kingdom Come's ending never made too much sense to me. Superman had just told the UN that they shouldn't depend on meta-humans and resolve their own issues, but then he went and had a super-baby with Wonder Woman, who was a bitch to him and violent madwoman throughout the entire comic. Hell, Wonder Woman even make a point to ask Batman to be their baby's godfather because she fears that the baby might grow up completely detach from humanity.

Also Wonder Woman has no or inconsistent personalities. Other than her super-violence, which they severely need to play down.

If anything, Superman and Wonder Woman would be great co-rulers. Superman has his pure benevolence but Wonder Woman has had actual regal responsibilities.

they both had rushed, terrible, unsatisfying endings

>So Lex being a good guy somehow fucks the world.

What fucked Superman and the world in Injustice, though, wasn't Lex being good, but rather Wonder Woman goading Superman to take over the world.

In the beginning Superman was just depressed and lost. If Batman hadn't been a judgmental ass he might have stopped Wonder Woman from manipulating Superman's mind, but alas everybody was stupid in that situation.

Wonder Woman is all about female power, and someone that is 'equal' to her causes two 'flavors' of negative outcomes. Either the writer doesn't want Superman to seem less than WW and ends up having him faceroll over her cast, or WW has to be better than Superman and goes through a "I don't need no man" phase.

Sometimes it works well, but usually WW and Superman teaming up goes poorly.

Also Superman is all about teamwork and helping others, WW tends to be written as being perfect and super strong, so Superman doesn't need to 'be there' to help someone. Batman is allowed to be emotionally 'weaker' when it comes to Superman than WW is.

>If anything, Superman and Wonder Woman would be great co-rulers

See, that's the thing. Nobody wants that. No one. Superman's at his best when he's portrayed as a down-to-earth humble bloke who'd rather sit down on his sofa and watch a football game.

Every time you show Superman as standing above humanity for any reason something endearing about the character dies.

Holy fuck, that's metal as fuck.

Honestly Injustice made me really dislike WW, and I wasn't that fond of her to begin with. She egged Supes on to go full bloodbath retard in the beginning.

Right, I understand that Superman-as-ruler generally plays out badly. I'm just saying that there's no real reason the Superman/Wonder Woman dynamic can't work, just that writers keep going down the "Wonder Woman is all about solving problems with violence and nothing else" road rather than doing something interesting.

Batman isolating himself from his depressed and grieving friend because he'd rather point fingers and judge Superman for killing the Joker in a moment of rage and Wonder Woman coming in to isolate Superman further and mess with his mind to egg him into taking matter into his hands and take over the world was what created the whole mess.