/BRG/

Luv conquers all edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bH-00ZbcEBk
youtube.com/watch?v=d60O242Xwk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what happens if I start to undress you... madam?

What's the significance of the holographic nail polish?

>We hope you enjoyed our product

>help help the chief has fallen!

Best girl

>walks into mortuary, starts stealing bones n shit
>kills doctor
ok, maybe she snuck in or something
>goes to talk to police chief
>kills her too
>walks away scot free

The whole time during the scene I was waiting for other officers to come to Joshi's rescue, since she presses that button underneath her desk. But I guess the button was just meant to turn on her computers

Someone work some magic on this

What if memoryfu's illness was real and was a byproduct of her being replicant spawn? Like how inbreeding produces genetic problems.

what's that on her nail like a little cow?

>denis is talking too long with ryan
>these lights are hot
>the bangs are tickling my face
>I have an interview after this I'm so nervous
>I haven't done enough martial arts for today
>denis is STILL talking
>oh god ryan is literally editing the script with him now
>I wish I was at home making ASMR videos of broccoli
>my feet hurt

>refers to Joi as a product multiple times
>K doesnt blink an eye
>K mets giant Joi
>eventually realizes that it was all fabricated

It was all right in front of his dumb face

I don't think the officers could do much anyway

Felt so bad when she flirted with K and got rejected, it was like someone punched her in the face.
>that scene when they break the antenna and she stands up like a woman possessed
That was some Terminator shit

I have an idea, maybe I'll deliver

they're probably like future Tamagotchis that she has living on her nails

>mfw i find out she's 5'8

Hot

The physicality of that scene was so fucking scary. The training Hoeks did for the movie paid huge dividends in her on screen presence.

She was talking to Joi
K was the product

> I wish I was at home making ASMR videos of broccoli
Oh god please tell me this is a real thing.

it's bambi

It probably is

She doesn't act like someone who will someday leads a revolution. She is a frail, innocent girl who loves her plain and peaceful work. When the revolution comes, the rebel replicants will drag her out to be a puppet figure head and will probably martyr her. Neither Deckard nor she care about the revolution but they are dragged into the center of it because of their disposition. That glass room she lives in is her prison.

>scene with madam in goose's apartment
>"what happens if i finish this"
>looks disappointed when he says he should get back to work

unironically what did she mean by this?

> she's giving coordinates to kill those ppl isn't she?
> my hands won't stop shaking
> two more fingers to go c'mon....
> oh god were those children?!
> don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up

Just today she revealed on DP/30 that she was super shy growing up and barely interacted with anyone, losing her virginity at 25. Also she's married (AFAIK her husband's identity is unknown).

>won't get to see the scene where Luv kills like 10 cops until the blu-ray comes out
just end me desu

h-how do I get myself a Dutch women?

This.
Freyza was a fucking bitch, just as bad as Wallace or Joshi.

Why does everyone think that Joshi is a police chief? She is only a Lieutenant.

I'm Dutch myself, and when i saw her in this, i originally thought she was a different Dutch actress who looks exactly like her.

Even fabricated, it was a relationship all the same, plus it's interesting that it's Joi herself who makes the suggestion to break the antenna to avoid them being tracked and risk her own existence by being uploaded to the emitter. I said it in another thread, but I see the encounter with the giant Joi hologram as something that makes K appreciate the time he had with his own Joi, and with her destruction Joi has become that stranger to love Deckard talked about.

she wanted to get laid
why do you think she was in his apartment

Wie?

but why did K reject her?

>her husband's identity is unknown
Could *I* be the husband?!?!

Yet another deleted scene?

Gotta stay baseline, son. Also that'd be cheating on Joi.

because he was in love with Joi

he was faithful to his anime pillow

Marja van der Toorn

It's very subtle, but I think she's surprised he turned her down and is thinking of ordering him to have sex with her for a moment

I think Sylvia and Antje Traue need to hook up

d'aww
throughout the whole movie i had such strong feeling of wanting to comfort K
help

Ik heb die film van Tom Six (van The Human Centipede) met haar (over Dries Roelvink) onironisch op DVD. Hij lag bij een kringloper en ik vond dat het mijn taak was om hem te archiveren.

Joshi wasn't bad at all though.

Joifags get out

But she's my waifu?

In my opinion the soundtrack felt lacking, not close enough to Vangelis, even then just straight using Vangelis at the end was a better decision.

there is a version without the french hardsub
youtube.com/watch?v=bH-00ZbcEBk
apply yourself

Ze is een nationale schat. Lijkt ook op Paul de Leeuw

>but why did K reject her?

Same reason he rejected marionette.

Same reason he rejected luv.

He didn't feel he was worthy of being loved.

the soundtrack was fucking atrocious, not just "lacking". also Leto's Wallace was awkward shit. he is such an overrated tryhard, holy fuck.

> mfw discover something new about myself
why does this make me so hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=d60O242Xwk0
>tfw her fan theme is better than her actual theme
Too much BRAAP not enough synth.

nice

Judging from that scene where she helped him sneak out after failing the baseline test, if it had been any other replicant they'd have been dead already, plus she was already satisfied from K's testimony that the child was taken care of.

Finally watched it a second time

Was kind of disappointed. It didn't give me that 'Fucking wew' factor that made me want to scream with joy like the first viewing did. Made me realise the first hour or so is utterly boring and could've been improved. The best scene is STILL K flying to the orphanage with the cinematic shots of the sea wall

The low frequency chill-inducing sounds still did their job well.

Ik heb liever haar dan Paul de Leeuw.
RIP Sugar

>can't love another Joi because it would devalue the time spent with his original
>there is a giant copy of Joi right in front of him that he can't be with

Holy shit you're right. Joi is a stranger to him now because he can only love the original.

Shit dude... I don't care if this is the real answer but it seems the most impactful and relatable

I don't think "cuz he already love joi" is entirely correct. When joi says "I love you" and he says "you don't have to say that". It's kinda like when you pay for a hooker, it doesn't feel right when they say shit like that. He know it's not real and it's just a pill to treat his symptoms not to cure his disease of loneliness and sense of self worthlesness. That's why it fucking cuts me so hard in the theater when Joshi said he's got no soul in such a matter of fact way.

Soundtrack was just alright, not as good as the original. It worked in the context of the movie. I loved Leto's screen presence but his writing was dogshit.

>you will soon learn true pain

Probably the only line that stuck out at me in this film for sounding so generic.

So did K die or not

>he lacked a functional set of genitals
>he was as smooth as a Ken doll down below

yes

>tfw live next to a train line
>theres an electric train that passes which makes blade runner noises

>tfw get to relive blade runner every half an hour

>77s twice in a row

checkd

Soundtrack was far from atrocious fuck you
The music during the seawall scene is fucking gorgeous

Same thing happens to Deckard too when Wallace rolls out Rachael 2.0, looks like her sounds like her. But it's not her, the real Rachael is dead and not coming back, the love he had for her was real as was the child they conceived. That shit Wallace was selling was just a cheap copy, it's interesting also that he tells Wallace the eyes are wrong too, because Sean Young's eyes ARE brown.

like so

Also on my second viewing I came to appreciate Luv more

Thanks anons. Why don't you go ahead and pat yourselves on the back three times

where'd you get this? Did they release the clip in higher quality without the hard subs? Link?

She's probably thinking this in Dutch so I'll translate:
>denis neemt veels te veel tijd met ryan
>deze lampen zijn te heet
>mijn pony kietelt mijn gezicht
>ik heb hierna een interview ik ben super zenuwachtig
>ik heb niet genoeg aan vechtsport gedaan vandaag
>denis praat nog STEEDS
>oh god ryan is letterlijk het script aan het bewerken met hem
>ik wou dat ik thuis was om asmr filmpjes van broccoli te maken
>mijn voeten doen pijn

Do you think Luv is a virgin? How old is she in real years anyways?

it shows that she is vain despite her being a cold-hearted replicant

Anyone else saw the spoiled little kid analogies
At one point she was dressed like she's about to ride on her pony

The question is did he live in first place? To die you have to live.

I jerked it to her first, right there in the press screening

he knew it was a product obviously he just got carried away

this is literally it though. these webms of luv are all there was in that clip

See

you waht?

I loved his whole dialogue with Wallace.

>are you sure you're not a replicant?
>I know what's real
>proceeds to tell a false (or at least debatable) statement that Rachel's eyes were green

Does this imply that maybe Deckard really was a replicant?

I guess I will never die then

Killing is normal for her, routine like making/retouching her nails.

Majority of her actions are to make daddy/Wallace happy, she doesn't take rejection well either, not to mention she's even willing to lie to stay in his good books as evidenced with her inventing a cover story for why she killed Madame, and even in the climax she revels in what she thinks is a victory over K, stealing a kiss from him as well, which goes back to that first time she met him and he brushes her off.

>pat yourselves on the back three times
>implying I'm flexible enough

I hope they release a soundtrack with those weird loud noises

Do you have one of him breaking the guy's spine like a toothpick and getting those supa-fast headshots?

what do you mean? the soundtrack is on youtube

Went today and my big cinema was about 1/3 full. Film is still pretty popular here in the UK.

you have atrocious taste. dispose yourself into the trashbin.

The reason why Sup Forums is obsessed with this movie is basically we see ourselves in k. He's basically so downtrodden and so insecure about his place in the world that he cannot fathom the thought of having someone emotionally dependent on him. Which is where joi comes in, deep down he knows it's fake but he pretends because with joi he has almost all the positives of a gf without none of the bad which is what every autist dreams of. All of the fun but none of the responsibility.

IRONICALLY, the negatives is what makes things worthwhile. Luv's anger issues, Joshi's milf/bossy attitude, the doc's physical weakness, marionette's implied broken status as a prostitute, all of that makes them stand out in their own unique way.

The bridge scene is basically K accepting that you cannot have your cake and eat it too but he can't make the emotional connection he wanted, which was to be a real boy with a real father and mother (because he's no longer the fabled child and deckard isn't his father) so he does the next best thing which is makes an emotional connection for two others that are real life people. The doc, a replicant like himself, and deckard the father he never had.

Personally, I just went to see the movie to hear top synth soundtrack on theaters again. but I was let down hard. Thanks for the link, sounds great, didn't even knew about that one.
Simon Stålenhag has been doing covers with the Vangelis style on Blade Runner before 2049, If I could find it on his twitter again I would link it here, if not then you guys have his name if you're curious.

w-what would happen if you snuck in a kiss?