What are Sup Forums's opinions on Tails Gets Trolled?

What are Sup Forums's opinions on Tails Gets Trolled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4
youtu.be/fwiAQgGKLlM?t=2645
youtube.com/watch?v=NbCM1pREIDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

An autist pretending to be a neurotipical pretending to be an autist makes a comic that parodies those shitty crossover fancomics and it's beautiful.

Post-ironic masterpiece
Le Sacre du printemps and Schoenbergs String Quartet No. 2 of our time

The only reason I could see for someone to dislike it is that it's gotten a bit overexposed at this point

Sonichu is better

DON'T

I made this for a /lit/ thread a few days ago

It's extremely hard to tell if it's so bad it's good or if it's genuinely good.

i can't sit through reading that, except hearing some asshole like brendanial read it for me

A masterpiece of avant garde commentary on an avant garde genre by Sup Forums's One.

What is going on here?

what issue was this in?

can someone finish posting the funny pictures from this. I live for shit like this.

Regardless, it is a masterwork of our time.

it is one of the great works of literature of this millenium, like 2666 or Elliot Rodgers Manifesto.

It's a world heritage and should be preserved.

It's definitely so good it's good, author clearly knows exactly what he's doing, not sure how this isn't 100% obvious to anyone who reads it. Author coming out and saying that's the case would ruin the joke of course but the fact that it's intentional makes it more impressive, not less

Haven't read this in years, how should I get back into it again? Should I binge the whole thing or start where I left off? I think that person with No-Ears was on a rescue mission when he was challenged by someone.

It's autism but autism made by a self-aware autist that has some legitimate talent.

god-tier

I was about to say that this is my favorite joke from the series, but I can never tell if 'joke' is the appropriate term to use with this thing

fucking based

I'm not being ironic when I say I would genuinely buy a Tailgs Gets Trolled book.

Its from the giant penis comic, in it Chris and Ivy are spending their honeymoon turning into hedgehogs and fucking each other

>that callback to this picture like 15 chapters later

I thought context might ruin this, but it makes it better, because there basically is no context. Tom said that for absolutely no reason.

Real talk though

Will we get more insight on her backstory and how she married Chester?
And is she pregnant?

Fucking amazing. 10/10

just noticed the gap in the image

youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4
that moment in the audio book is better because hearing someone actually say "see slash hear" is way funnier than reading it

wtf is sonichu?

It's funnier the more I look at it. Nervous Porky and Cock-eyed Elmer just fucking slay me.

it helps that it's a reaction image goldmine

Probably never.

it's impossible to choose a favorite panel, but this is definitely up there

not anymore

why not

It's fucking godlike

The Hunter x Hunter soundtrack works really well with it.

The extreme classy, emotional, demented, superlative, ironic, post-ironic, megatastic, lazy, tasty, hot-to-trot, artificial masterpiece of our time.

This is art.

youtu.be/fwiAQgGKLlM?t=2645

There's a weird shift in tone and art in the later chapters. A lot more detail and effort is put in the art and the story becomes a lot more focused on character drama than goofy trolls, and I'm not sure if I like it. Things picked up again when Tails learned more about the around pic, but for a while there it got really slow. I don't know, maybe the irony is just too advanced for me to appreciate.

The improved art style usually helps after that, though. How much effort is actually being put into it is still uncertain, but it is entertaining to see a flashback to older, simpler panels and realize just how much it has changed.

Also, is chapter 21 the last to come out? I can't find anything after that except just the cover of 22.

I figured it would turn out that way when Demaro started getting focus, which is why I jumped ship when he started getting so much focus. Awful character.

this one always fucking kills me. the deadpan look on kermit's face is probably why.

>gay rape
But, for what purpose?

Fake. This is from the fancomic Tails Didn't Get Trolled. It lacks Lazerbot's subtlety.

truly the da Vinci of our Millennium

>Demaro's brother is an eathbender troll with sick cyborg upgrades.
>Mops the floor with Demaro
>Suddenly asspull saves Demaro and kills him

Fuck that.

Coyote better not fucking lose to this asshole.

I'm not an expert in shonen/whatever the hell is this, but I loved it, it's an avantgarde masterpiece...

>the guy with no ears
Everytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbCM1pREIDM

And here's the theme song to go along with them.

It's one of those things that need to animated

Gives me the impression that it started out as a semi-serious product of a cringy kid, then he grew up and became self-aware

How much longer until a professional comic book artist remakes the series?
And then this?

Just imagine how many different companies they would get sued by

After 20 chapters you'd think this shit would get old, but after binge-reading through it all I have to say that for the most part it only gets better.

That pissed me off so much, too. That was the first fight that was actually intense, I was really getting into it and rooting for the Earthbender.