Why'd they settle on such a shitty poster?

Why'd they settle on such a shitty poster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJPMPXO4XFo
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/justice-league-poster-brings-new-color-new-direction-1050084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its pretty iconic

Jared Leto + the poster are the only things I didn't like about this film.

Because normies don't like good things, and they needed to market it to a wide audience. The only hope was to market it as a generic action-packed flick. If the poster looked creative or original it would reek of "tryhard," and they'd know they hated it before buying a ticket

>tfw it flopped anyway

Why do normal people have such terrible taste?

Post your top 10 films of all time

This baffles me, you could screenshot pretty much any frame in the movie and it'll be prime wallpaper material but the poster looks like ass.

I cringed hard at the ORANGE AND TEAL posters, but the execution of the colour scheme in film was top notch

The poster isn't half-bad imo

I just realized that the sides of the poster are just 2 downward shots of the atari logo. Why?
Also Luv isn't even on the fucking poster, she's practically the primary antagonist (even if she's Leto's lackey).

A shitty, stylistic but ultimately bland poster for a shitty, stylistic but ultimately bland movie

Stay in your general cinelet

You haven't seen it, have you?

>The only human is in the blue
>The ones without souls are in the red

It's always tough to pick favorites, but these are great films I'd be happy to watch again anytime
1. Doctor Zhivago
2. Goodfellas
3. The Trial (1962)
4. Wages of Fear
5. Leone's "Dollars" trilogy, can't pick just one
6. Battle of Algiers
7. Fitzcarraldo
8. The Thing (1982)
9. Inland Empire
10. Team America: World Police

It could have been worse.

If you could take this poster and have it be illustrated like in old movie posters (pic related) rather than this cheap looking photoshop mess then it would have been a lot better imo.

Not bad at all apart from having 'worst thing in everything he's in' Leto in the picture.

To appease to Americans. You see this through game and book related American covers too. It's so sad to appeal to a larger demographic you have to sell your soul like this.

Jesus Christ, is that real?

youtube.com/watch?v=AJPMPXO4XFo

Yes

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/justice-league-poster-brings-new-color-new-direction-1050084

when can i buy one

It perfectly encapsulates the shitty meme "purple/red/blue" cinematography that is throughout the movie. Plebs are easily fooled.

COLOURS

I hope the blu ray cover is something better

This one's better, but still nothing special

Shitty poster for a shitty movie.

>89135870
>tripfagging

This is is pretty good though

Eh. Still really drab. All of the artwork for the original film is better than all of the artwork for the new one. Why is it so fucking hard to make an appealing, expressive poster?

as someone else said earlier, they would've done better if they just used screenshots from the movie.

Even the poster for the original is not that great t b h

It's simple, Sony has dogshit marketing.

Lacks a vehicle in flight, 0/10

hnnggghh

That's a big poster.

This is pure fantasy for men and women will never appreciate it.

....?what

Coming home to a cooked meal with a loving wife waiting for you. It's pure fantasy now

I also don't like the name, or the trailer. It's amazing how many red flags told me this would be bad and it turned out decent.

:(

I am seeing this movie on Friday.. with a girl
WTF SHOULD I DO?

Expect her to not understand it of course.

Fuck her in the cinema

Orange blue is that marketing thing that triggers something in the brain that makes you wanna spend money

I am 24 she is 39

Don't see it with a girl, its long and boring for girls, so they will want to kiss you, which will distract you from the kino

WAS CASTING LETO PART OF YOUR PLAN?

And?

kek

I don't know that's just context if relevant
One of us was alive to see the first kino
she likes sci-fi and nerd stuff.

Make your move in the scene where Joshi tries to fuck K then.

oh damn I didn't think of that scene.
this woman has a boyfriend
this is a "friend date"
she is gifting me some dirty panties

they should have used this one

>not making your own food like an adult
>relying on others to do so
>FANTASIZING about relying on a women to perform basic tasks for you
Neck yourself.

It's not about JUST the food you autist.

I know. It's about how you dream about relying on a woman to do something for you that you should be gladly doing yourself. Also being a weak emotional faggot.

on my local imax they showed some fan-made posters that won some sort of contest, they were pretty good, but i didn't take any pictures and can't find them online

I think cause they knew it wasn't going to draw a big audience in so they had to try to trick them into thinking its a big over the top action film.

Also did anyone see this in 3d? I saw it in IMAX and have been really wanting to see it again in IMAX 3d but its apparently not happening, only in regular 3d. So im looking to see if anyone thought it was worth it visually in 3d or if I should just do imax again. I normally dont care for 3d but this film seems to be one that really makes it worth so id like to hear someones opinion on it before making a decision.

Cooking for someone is one of the best ways to show that you love them. I'm not talking about a microwave dinner either, I mean actually put work into. I've worked in restaurants since forever and would kill to have someone cook me a home-made meal just because they knew I'd like it, even if it wasn't something better than I could do myself.

awful
should have been painted like the old posters

literally kys

This is like Akira or GoiS meets Blade Runner. I like it.

Joi's titties are not that big though.

shit poster for a shit film

>Team America: World Police
What a way to end that list

>best girl isn't on the poster
It's shit

The poster should have used (((the scene))) of the movie

I've seen it 10+ times and it still makes me laugh. If I'm gonna pick only ten films from all time, I need at least one straight-up comedy

>he will either spend the rest of his life coming home from work and either 1. eating shitty food that he made quickly or 2. spending hours every night making good food for one and sitting alone in his home, pretending to be smug but actually being sad

yeah even blade runner ii sounds better

>relax, put your feet up
>sits down in the same place about 15 seconds later so he puts them down
Triggered my autism

That poster killed my interest in the movie. For real.

Why is Ford the only blue one?

>orange and blue

because all movie posters have to be blue and orange

yeah you already know about it

if only the movie looked this cool

What did he mean by this?

do you think women don't like to be cooked for? i mean I get it's not the same but saying a woman could never appreciate how nice it is to be cooked for like they came out of the womb making meals for themselves is silly.

paging dr. Sup Forums, what is the actual psychology behind making posters like this? video games do it, too

of course not, they don't start making meals until they're knocked up

Because blue and orange are the most complementary colours

i think its an ok poster. interlinked.

yes but movie posters for the past decade or so seem to focus on those two complementary colours specifically, see

INTERLINKED

kek maybe the ones with shit moms who didn't have them in the kitchen by the time they were eight or nine.

Fixed

Kek that's what I was thinking of when I saw Joi near the end.

Was she intentionally supposed to look like that?

Complementary colors are pairs of colors which, when combined, cancel each other out. When placed next to each other, they create the strongest contrast.
Its very colorfull, bright combination of colours that catches eye
Our eye reacts to everything that has strong rich colours because it never or seldom appeares in nature thats why our brain is interested in everything new or contrasting.

Bane!?

Even this poster from the original is orange and blue.

>man has made his match
>...now it's his problem
jesus christ they really didn't know what they wanted the first movie to be when they released it, did they

that's the poster for The Final cut specifally which came out in 2007, that's why.

some of those other complimentary combos are nice I wish designers would implement them more

This Christmas.....