"'Justice League' Poster Brings New Color and a Brighter Direction"

"'Justice League' Poster Brings New Color and a Brighter Direction"

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPHSEWul5rU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like a kid had fun in photoshop. Also the icons are goddamn ugly.

I think I've seen enough posters and marketing for this shitty movie already.

>What do you guys think?
that this movie is going to be a hilarious trainwreck and the contrarians that populate this board will call it a masterpiece

Is this real? Go back to grimdark. Looks like pacific rim 2 or power rangers.

The logos at the bottom, what the fuck...

In one movie Batman has gone from a paranoid, brooding vigilante who murders bad guys without pause to someone who quips a lot and trusts a bunch of people with his secret identity.

This is going to be the most epic movie of the year

Why is DC so awful at everything?

The Nolan Batman movies were only good because they had nothing to do with them.

Whedon has killed this one great capekino.

Every single marvel movie is the exact same shit.

Man of Steele
Batman Vs superman
Suicide squad (Oscar winning)
Wonder woman

All unique filmic experiences. I used to hate DC but you guys were right they really did make the better films.

>Cyborg's CGI will get better

>increasingly nervous sweating poojeets

Get ready for the DChad revolution ya dyel beta nu-male cucks

>capeshit
This shit never ends.

The more vibrant colors would be nice if they didn't design and cast the characters with the grimdark mentality. They casted an Aladdin villain as Aquaman for some reason. The designs themselves of aquaman, cyborg, and the flash look like a just a bunch of sharp edges and shapes with no design philosophy or inspirations.

The tagline with all the logos looks retarded.

>revealing Green Lantern in a sweepstakes contest

lmao

I don't remember Aquaman being blond in the early trailers. Did they change that too?

You're done, DC.

>ALL IN NOVEMBER
What the fuck does that even mean?

Fuck you, Marvel! Fuck you!
Fuck. Piece of shit!
Fuck you!

Glad to see that WB is giving a DeviantArtist their big break.

>no more technicolor films

Your Marvel pajeet meme hasn’t worked in two years and you posted this in the other thread like a faggot.

This can't actually be real? I'm not going to check because it must be some reddit thing.

There isn't much of anything that would or even could've worked with the current state of the dumpster fire that is the DCEU.

Only Bluebatman, this generic sky background and them fucking logos are a problem. This would have looked amazing with those things fixed.

Why do they have to put the characters' names on the poster?

>tfw the movie won't look like this at all

Because otherwise no one would know who the fuck they are

Because:
>daddy, who's that wrestler and that nigger?

who'll be playing him?

the winner of the sweepstakes

why is it everytime when a DC film is about to be released there are numerous humours / sabotages / negative pres against them? It happened with BvS, it happened with SS, it happend with WW and now whoopie fucking doo, it s on again at JL? fucking marvel pajeets

>went from R rated Batman v Superman kino

>to power rangers

God damn it. Fuck Marvel and the popcorn chugging retards that watch their films.

it better be Idris Elba

>No Green Lantern

>The Nolan Batman movies were only good because they had nothing to do with them.

Except for, ya know, borrowing heavily from from the source material, including the entire theme for The Dark Knight Rises being lifted from Dark Knight Returns.

who cares animated justice league did all those characters better anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=OPHSEWul5rU

This looks like some Netflix series or a parody you'd see at Redbox.

wtf i hate cyborg now

ya know TDKR was horrid, right? meeeems haven't rotted your brain to the point where you think otherwise, right?

ayy I thought that was Eddie Murphy

well the story progression seems logical that way. BvS had a lot of heavy tones since it dealt with Bruce's brutal vigilante ways, Superman dealing with how the world perceives him and his death., along with that Lex's machinations. JL's theme is much simpler, gather team, fight big bad so it naturally goes to a lighter tone

The only reason it would be a trainwreck is because they try to copy the brain dead MCU formula because of redditors like yourself.

Maybe its just because the productions of all the movies have been total clusterfucks? Even man of steel had the fun bits about nolan walking the fuck off due to creative differences with snyder (his replacement) and somehow managing to take everything he touched with him.

It was going to be a trainwreck no matter what. Snyder got intensely lucky that his cunt daughter killed herself, as that allowed him to bow out.

oh fuck you. Dr. Strange didn't have this negative press, neither did Civl War, nor GoTG. BvS and WW on day fucking zero, day fucking zero already had negative press, hell i even saw some threads or some links in here saying casts were unhappy, walkouts etc. And lets not forget the humour that Affleck is leaving. only happens at DC movies, never any negative press at Marvel

Wew lad, careful with that edge.

>neither did Civl War,
Not true

Poster looks bad, but I'm seeing this regardless.

might it be because the people involved in those movies did their jobs and went home?

There was even regular reports about the production troubles of superman returns, and this was about a decade before disney got involved.

Is it easier to make this into a conspiracy than it is to defend any aspect of the DCEU?

Lego already spoiled him anyway

there was a pretty nice sized deal made about more than half of civil war's budget going to robert downey jr

Why was this made? They already had a better looking one that captured DC's aesthetic. This change to appease the Marvel audience and normal fags is really pissing me off.

>And lets not forget the humour that Affleck is leaving.
yeah because it's not like there was backstage drama about his involvement before or anything
oh no wait there actually was he was meant to be directing and over the course of a week they give incredibly strange and mixed messages ranging from "definitely not" to "definitely" which is always a sign of strained talks

what is it to defend about DCEU? People complained about the heavy tone of BvS, and now they made it lighter people still fucking complain. People complain about Cyborg's form are people really expecting him to look like his Teen Titan's Cartoon network form?

is that it? everybody knows that RDJ is just milking Disney since he's the poster boy of their universe. it would be interesting to see after Infinity War who'll be their next guy since Dr Strange didn't do so well at the box office, Thor is still fucking abysmmal and Cap lacks charisma.

actually the entire nolan trilogy lifted heavily from frank miller batman
batman: year one
tdkr
tdksa

other sources where long Halloween by loeb

batman begins, tdk, and tdkr are a combination of these stories. they took both images and story lines directly from the pages of the comics.

>only happens at DC movies, never any negative press at Marvel
I wonder why that is

the man was going thru a difficult time of his life. was there ever a direct statement or interview from Affleck why he was not / opted to direct the Batman films or if there ever was any truth to him leaving the franchise?

>People complained about the heavy tone of BvS

Correction, people complained about how fucking stupid BvS was despite it's pretenses of heaviness/depth

*breathes in*

To think Batman and Superman once were on top of the world, renowned and admired by people the world over

>But more important, the man. The serum amplifies everything that is inside, so good becomes great; bad becomes worse. This is why you were chosen. Because the strong man who has known power all his life, may lose respect for that power, but a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows... compassion.

It's both user.

Which will do worse?

Justice League
or
Black Panther?

Likely Black Panther. Simply less name recognition.

Such a stupid question
1) it doesn't make sense to compare them thematically because the analog to JL is Avengers 3
2) it doesn't make sense to compare them chronologically because JL comes out at the same time as Thor 3

Justice League will likely make less than BvS, Ragnarok, and GotG2 due to there being less hype than BvS and Ragnarok, less people seeing movies in 3d, a higher US dollar value leading to worse exchange rates, and quite a few people disliking BvS.

still looks like shit

Black Panther will do way worse because less name recognition and people in Asia aren't going to watch it, but domestically they'll be closer, with an edge to JL because of the name.

If any of you unironically think that JL won't easily surpass 1 billion, you're fucking kidding yourselves. Snyder will whip us up some kino, and Whedon will normiefy it slightly to get more people in the seats.

That
FUCKING
Tagline

Please tell me this is a shitpost

you will see none of these colours when its released

also gadot needs to die irl.. the cast are shit but gadot is fucking atrocious.

if you think box office success means a movie is good, you're dumb.

Before and after the panic-induced complete tonal shift, everything about this movie is ugly as fuck

>t. (You)

>muh brightness
>muh fun
>muh quips
pick a reason, Cape movies can't have any sort of serious thought or even shot in a way that evokes emotion other than laughter

Either you're a shill, or you've been reading fake news.
All crew members, actors, the lot have said that production and post production has been consistent, the movie was always planned to have a lighter, hopeful tone.
Whedon himself has said that he didn't really make any major changes, but clearly anything that isn't "bright happy colours rainbow MCU fun!" is "ugly", so go fuck yourself

really gets the noggin joggin

>powerful womyn leading
>lighter tone
Normies will love this film like they loved wonder woman, but it is very obvious that hating on DC is trendy.
~70% on RT for sure

Justice League most likely will not pass 1 billion unless it gets 90% or more on Rotten Tomatoes. It has a very good chance of making less than BvS.

>Oversaturated colors

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF JOSS AND THE EXECS JUST LET SNYDER DO WHAT HE DOES BEST

>You can't save the world alone all in november

so I can do it in december?

Jesus christ, get some spacing.

Why cyborg though?

WAR READY

>he thinks kino can be born of compromise

this is how I know you post here, Joss.

Black Panther, no audience apart from kangz in NA

But it wasn't stupid, you're just too retarded to see that.

It's a seperate tag line, you idiot
>You can't save the world alone
as seen in >All In
is the other tagline seen in So, they're going All In, in november. Also, being this assblasted about a fucking poster that is one of dozens and dozens and isn;t even the main one

Appeal to normies. Not that I've ever cared enough to learn the names of those characters.

"ALL IN"

and

"ALL IN NOVEMBER"

are completely different. This is how I know you're not a native english speaker.