What happened to Artie?

What happened to Artie?

Other urls found in this thread:

cpd.zype.com/54ecae4069702d523c000000/59e65cb4345e3b15f0001412/59e684a99ca76f15d5002414/550b0c6269702d0707cd0200/6EOwVHDSdTFn7P2v.m4a
compoundmedia.com/rss/Yo9e7x5uKy8V1Z0bhq4aPNgkzokt1poPLOwY0zzqjUqGMTIFb26RHoSTsmy3
compoundmedia.com/highlights/?search=the morning show
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ob2zaZNumbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

Honestly amazed he's still alive.

I haven't had a chance to see him with Anthony. How is it with Artie there?

is that Yucko without makeup?

Bretty gud

Hhahahahhhaha
That cant be him

That belly hanging out of the shirt.

Jackie only paid him in jokeland cds to write his book forward.

you're fucking kidding me, right?

very good

Artie brings me joy.

yesterday's or day before yesterday's show with jim norton (audio only)

cpd.zype.com/54ecae4069702d523c000000/59e65cb4345e3b15f0001412/59e684a99ca76f15d5002414/550b0c6269702d0707cd0200/6EOwVHDSdTFn7P2v.m4a

Should be put on anti prostitution pamphlets

"this is what you'll fuck 90 percent of the time"

No, I like gut pics of fat people

gabaghoul

he didn't die of a heroin overdose. he would have been better off that way desu.

Artie Lange Appreciation Thread?

fucker isn't even italian and he calls it that

pretty sure hes italian at least his mom is

FRIAR MY TUK

artie is fucking hilarious even though he repeats alot of shit. i really like how he uses the same celeb name drops like blair underwood

He's turning into Al Lewis.

The Beetus?

Is Gavin Mcinnes perhaps the most punchable person on the internet?

thanks based user. will be giving this a listen tonight

you'll have to go through me first

Dunno, what about Ron Howard's brother?

Does he mod Sup Forums also?

>lunch date
taking food picture for instagram I see

I noticed that too:
>sara jessica parker
>blair underwood
>jennifer aniston
>carrot top

He just stopped adding references 20 yrs ago I guess

The Richard Lewis show last week was great.

artie is a drug addict, he does 8 hours of radio a week and has been late almost every day. But I love him and think he is hilarious, the new show is great. Just listening to him and Ant go back and forth is worth it. He is in such tough shape though, his nose looks like it is about to fall off, his hands were bleeding for no reason, and he for sure is still getting high. man take care of yourself art, your one funny fuck.

Are these real? They just post them online?

one of my fav artie lines

I used to look like Jeremy Piven. Now i look like Jeremy pivens soul

lol which day were his hands bleeding

Artie really is a pathetic piece of shit but I really do think he's funny. Despite everything terrible he's done, he also obviously has a big heart (no pun). I remember hearing him speak about a girlfriend of his that he got pregnant and she got an abortion without telling him, basically because she knew he'd be a bum dad and he agreed. For once, rather than taking the path of instant gratification, he realized that his actions have consequences on other people's lives.

>4 decades of drinking vs. cocaine and diabetes

Who's going to die first?

Artie has been drinking, doing blow + dope AND has beetus. It's a miracle he's alive, if only barely.

The fact that this was a scrolling billboard at a major NYC tunnel for over a week (where the missing/wanted photos are shown to passing drivers) is genius publicity.

i think it was yesterday. Its because of his diabeetus, fuck I am surprised he hasnt lost a foot yet. But he had the funniest line "my hands look like in raising arizona, the scene where niggerlas cage scrapes his hands on the drywall"

Oh, man. He's starting to look like Henry Hill.

it was on flickr, but they haven't updated it in years. I don't live in Cali so I don't know if this promotion happened more often or not.

There's some kind of voodoo that's keeping him alive

maybe he was a rape of nanking victim in a previous life or something

it's a good show. if you have an iphone you can use the podcast app to subscribe to the show without paying. im sure droids can do it too

>dem t-shirt stains

Come on, dude. Even if you have to wear a tent, at least make sure it's clean, ESPECIALLY if you're going to be photographed.

Im not feeling bad for Arty. And he was saying on the air the other day. Hes a 50 year old comic and hes still doing shows at the chuckle hut in Akron. This guy was on the biggest radio show for years, he had those two books, hes done alittle TV and movies. He should be retired or maybe doing one tour a year. I think we are underestimating how much drugs he actually did!

Explain

i read his second book and it's just story after story about blowing fortunes on drugs, alcohol, expensive hotels, whores and just being generally terrible with money. i'm on break at my 17 dollar an hour job reading this and I want to stab him in the stomach.

subscribe to the podcast using the apple podcast app or whatever other apps allow you to do this with this rss feed link:

compoundmedia.com/rss/Yo9e7x5uKy8V1Z0bhq4aPNgkzokt1poPLOwY0zzqjUqGMTIFb26RHoSTsmy3

make brian redban proud

>this hoverhand

>missing that ballsy gutpelvis

They had Artie on with Gavin?

which episode # is this?

>Mfw I finally realized that Anthony and Jim never liked Opie for the entirety of the show and Patrice O'Neal was the only thing keeping it all together

It's pretty evident now that everyone is happy after cutting Opie out of their lives

repressed homosexual and a homeless man. ant is really pulling in the big guests.

I'm waiting for the day where Opie takes a nice jab at ant or jim so they really go off on him. right now we just get little tidbits of shit talking, but Opie deserves a merciless verbal beating. recently ant said him and jim, and even other comics would let "softballs" slide during the show. like opie would say shit just begging to be trashed and everyone knew to not give him shit because he couldn't handle it.

The first book is much better. But he is just such a self destructive person. I always thought Dana was in the wrong, then I grew up and realized she was right.
But I think even if he were still a longshoreman he would still be a drug addict.

He couldn't even handle Uncle Paul

just another sad white man addicted to opiates

and he's not funny. Howard carried him out of pity.

Artie always had the same reckless and addictive personality since he was a kid. His dad became a quadriplegic and he blamed himself everyday because he didn't hold the ladder he fell off of which led to him drinking everyday to forget.
He was never satisfied with anything in life, nothing could make him happy which is why he turned to heroin and coke. He tried committing suicide a year after getting on Mad TV and a few years after getting hired at the Howard Stern show

With the A&A show one of the problems is the lack of any kind of format. They introduced the top 5 at 5 but its not getting it done. When Art or Ant get on a tear, the other guests get steam rolled. And I think its hard for a guest to come on cold, not knowing the flow of the show and just jump right in. And you have to be so quick with the jokes because if you miss a beat the jokes going to get made or they're on to a different topic. I kind of want a third person off camera, maybe who reads in news stories or someone for every one to shit on, just so theres a little break in the action and maybe one of the guests can get their bearing and jump in.
yeah bro i read his books also. but look we all have problems, every one has some shit, we just have to overcome them.

Best show

compoundmedia.com/highlights/?search=the morning show

because it either hits too close to home and he's fucking his kids, or he feels like he's supposed to not like it because he's a father. there's no way it's genuine though. he's a narcissist and a terrible human being.

I feel like Ant is trolling this thread while the Sopranos plays in the background and his white trash GF is playing some VR game

Ant is on reddit

But keith is here

is he still, because the O&A reddit is a fucking dumpster fire, that is the bitterest bunch of losers I have ever had the displeasure of knowing exist.
Who is Keith?

yeah he'd be the same guy without a doubt. if anything the only difference is he'd be dead by now because he wouldn't have the money for doctors and rehabs that have kept him alive this long.

keith the cop

He has a wife, that never stopped him from degrading women before.
He just got old and became a wuss, like Howard.

why?

ok yeah the guy who took the picture with whats his face like twenty years ago. fuck him and art were great together!

Opie is the only person that got genuinely angry at chip

absolutely not

Because he hates himself

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ob2zaZNumbQ

He does seem a lot happier now that he's drugfree. Too bad not being a junkie is doing the same thing that a lack of the ring did to Bilbo.

Yes

maybe Ant is here with that reddit spacing

context?

>the one on the left doesn't even bother trying to put her hand on his back
my sides

this is all i think of any time i think of gavin.

he can be funny or poignant here and there but what a wanker...

That's just Gavin being the faggot that he is. The usual stuff.

Republican National Convention

Same reason you like penis faggot. I can't control what I'm into.

More proof that Sup Forums is ruining this board.

what?

All you've done is prove that you also browse Sup Forums, /vedditor/ faggot.

theres alot of reddit spacing on here. redditers skip a line when their text runs long, they think it makes things easier to read or something to do with reddit I dont know.

>that JUST face

kek

an arguement on a malaysian knitting forum breaks down into people calling each other faggots. I never thought I would live to see the day...

It's something autists say whenever you skip lines in your posts even though simple formatting has been around on forums since the beginning of the internet. It's just another thing the obsessed folk here like to force for whatever reason.

i remember the Steve Jobs bit so well

Is there really any possible context that would make it better?

Am I the boss of you now?

Did he steal your e-girlfriend too? He can't keep getting away with it!!