I don't get it

i don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N70n3Sx3W2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TFW the Statue of Liberty isn't anywhere near mountains.

The Statue of Liberty was the killer all along.

Of course not you damn dirty ape!

>i don't get it
apes were too unskilled to build a full statue

the statue of liberty is actually an ancient spacecraft that the apes used to escape earth before the nuclear war

PotA is essentially just an extended Twilight Zone episode.

Those lazy apes built a Statue of Liberty but gave up halfway through.

they sent the statue of liberty into space and it landed on the same planet

I know he co-wrote it, but so much of the script, especially the Apes dialogue is 100% Rod Serling.

I hate every ape I see, from Chimpan-A to Chimpanzee,
No, you'll never make a monkey out of me.

Oh my god! I was wrong!
It was Earth, all along!
you finally made a monkey
(Yes we finally made a money)
Yes you finally made a monkey out of me!

youtube.com/watch?v=N70n3Sx3W2U

the statue of liberty got partially destroyed and floated next to some mountain on a beach and charlton heston found it on a beach. it's not very complicated.

brainlets never do

I hate every ape I see from Sneed-A to Chuck-Z.
No, you'll never make a feed shop out of me.

Oh my god! I was wrong!
It was feed, all along!
you finally made a Sneed
(Yes we finally made a Sneed)
Yes you finally made a Sneed out of me!

niggers took over and ruined the planet

Many don't know this but PotA is a lesser known Doctor Who spin-off but without the doctor, akin to The Blink episode. The ending confirms what the audience was speculating throughout the movie, "Is this an alternate universe where all timelines are mixed up and that's why the Statue of Liberty is amalgamated into the rock?".
The apes aren't actually apes but an invading alien race called Nekeronian Thivs and this movie took the bold route of showing what happens when the doctor isn't there and the aliens are let to rampage freely. Truly ahead of its time.

How did they have machine guns

Why did heston pass a bunch of bushes but only said he found life when he foubd a shit weed

It was humans all along

Why did the le monkeys find it fascinating that Haston was using rags as clothing when every human did it

The Canadian dub of this made no sense
It wasn't until I looked this up on the internet as an adult that I understood

it probably got torn down and thrown in the ocean during one of those #blm riots, that's just where it washed up..

in the original book the explorers go to a distant planet and find its ruled by apes that took over from earlier humans. When the lone remaining explorer escapes the ape planet he returns to earth (now thousands of years later) and finds it also is now run by apes who took over from the humans. In the Hollywood movie they had to condense it and make it the same planet and also Americanize it since the original story was French.

Was The Planet of the Apes an allegory for minorities taking over America?

hooman realized he was in the future, not a different planet, had a sad

It was earth all along!

Close. It was an allegory for minorities destroying America.