Three Billboards - Film of the Year

Calling it now, film of the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jit3YhGx5pU

Definitely a strong contender.
But it has Good Time and Phantom Threads to compete against. I'm still on the fence until I see them

>too busy torturing black folk
what? Is this set in the 1920's?

I'm excited.
Seven Psychopaths was so fucking good.

Why shills have lost all subtlety recently?

LOL! Jews actually made me giggle this time.

>Dinklage
Kino confirmed

*blocks your path*

Friendly reminder that, in your mind, everyone's a shill. EVERYONE. No exceptions. This is what you've become. A paranoid shell of your former self, completely unable to distinguish one thing from another, and entirely certain that "they're out to get you."

Enjoy what's left of your hollow, soulless life. Good DAY.

fuck off jew.

>pta movie winning bp
lel no
>good time
literally no shot

No idea what to wager wins BP this year yet, but it's certainly not these two. The Academy doesn't share your personal taste or expectations.

It’s was a nice trailer up until this. Oh and when she kicks the guy in the balls then the girl. I was half expecting Adam Sandler to come out at some point

Liking anything by this director is the most embarrassing edgy phase I've ever had.

Judging by the virtue signaling in the trailer it's one of those movies that are mediocre but get high praise for being progressive.

WOW they really get paid to be here

He's talking about film of the year, not academy-approved schlock of the year

who gives a shit about the academy

m8 peter dinklage isn't the director he's the midget and he's kino

The trailer is like a checkmark of Hollywood liberal understanding of small towns. This guy isn't even that, but some pretentious irish cunt

>whitepipo all crazy and racist
>priests and leaders all corrupt
>trying to get you to integrate into the community is bad
>blackpipo looking incredilous at the instanity at display trying to survive

Everything McDonagh brothers touch is gold

we're reaching levels of strong and independent that shouldnt even be possible

kek

Good Time will win best soundtrack and if it doesn't the Oscars need to be axed

i like the cast but i don't really care to watch a film about billboard maintenance

It's not about billboard maintenance, it's about cutting edge critique on American small town racism by a pretentious Irish cunt

>tfw I'm literally the only person who liked War on Everyone

I bet the Coens get exposed and hurts her chances.

Also she seems fucking insane so she's bound to fuck up their Oscar campaign

>racism
But it's clearly about rape

>priest and leaders all corrupt

believe me if you're Irish you don't trust a priest as far as you can throw them

looks like another typical small town 'fuck america' movies with hollywood cunts putting on horrible fake southern accents
what is it with this recent string of 'god bless america' type edgy films where the main character lives out the violent leftist fantasies of the writer and attacks everyone while not actually going to jail

so every film has to praise America? god you Trumptards are easier to trigger than any SJW. America has a lot of faults, but no one should talk about it because thats unpatriotic.

OscarbIt as fuck kys seripusly kus Kys