You are a pirate

>you are a pirate
>cooking by the book
>the mine song
>bing bang
>we are number one

How does a kids' show have so many viral or just plain good songs? Is the show actually worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoCLFUQEStI
youtube.com/watch?v=I9EYg1qjI0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget Master of Disguise

its the highest budgeted live action kids show ever
the creator really wanted kids to stop being fat asses

>LOL LE-ZEE TOWN MAY MAY
Lazytown is only tertiarily related to comics and cartoons at the absolute very best. Furthermore, the only people who post these threads are meme forcing, sub human troglodytes directly violating global rule 10.

>no fun allowed
Puppet shows have always been Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

>the creator really wanted kids to stop being fat asses

But one of the most well-known songs is about making a giant-ass cake.

That's an important factor. They knew that a show that just teaches the same old EAT HEALTHY, MOVE, NOTHING SWEET stuff would not be accepted.
Show a moderate but normal way the characters deal with those foods, they are not grumpy only fat free water drinking vegetable munchers but have no problem also baking and eating fattening "bad" foods like a nice cake- just as long it's not the only thing and daily. The villain could still use the same foods, just in much higher amounts, as ONLY thing he tries to make the characters eat.
That make a a lot better impression.

Don't forget:
>Good to be the Mayor
>The Fortune-teller
>The World Goes Round and Round

Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=EoCLFUQEStI

How could I ever forget?

>My first exposure to this show was the fucktons of Stephanie r/34/

Isn't the main "villian" basically in peak health though? Do they not show any consequences for being a lazy glutton?

Yes. It's a great show.

>Skinny twink
>Perfect health
With a bald head he looks one of those starving African kids except white and tall

>Puppet shows have always been Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.
Lazytown isn't a puppet show. It's a live action show that has a few puppets as minor characters. The male lead, female lead, and main antagonist aren't puppets. Whereas every major character on the Muppet's Show is a puppet. Furthermore, you know full goddamn well that the literal only fucking reason Lazytown has had a recent resurgence in popularity is due to the fact that the actor who plays Robbie Rotten contracted cancer.

God I love the internet

Never watched the show, in all my years here I never realized Robbie Rotten was that pirate.

He's the antagonist to Sportacus, does not mean that he himself would want to become completely lazy and fat, he wants to see the TOWN become this way. Being a lazy fat sack would prevent him from this, at least at first. You just know AFTER WINNING he would join the lazy glutonous lifestyle- or maybe not, maybe the sweets are just tools for him to reach his goal. He also has extra motivation by wanting to see Sportacus fail.

I'm lazy as fuck, spend most of my time shitposting on Sup Forums, don't watch what I eat, and still manage to be skinny.
It's called a high metabolism, and I'll only regret my lifestyle choices if the consequences catch up with me.

>Global rule 10; No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
Not sure how that applies to this thread, as it is the only Lazytown thread up and I haven't seen anything else from it posted for like a week.

Are you literally me?

It's the Jojo's of kids shows.

>It's called a high metabolism
No, it's called you eat fuck all and think you eat more than you do.

Sounds like somebody's jealous.

This one is genuinely good to the point where I'd listen to it just for fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=I9EYg1qjI0A

>can you smell the flowers?
>NO

whoever runs the youtube channel is a genius

you just really don't understand the sheer mass of food a hamplanet consumes on a daily basis