Are you going to go see Black Panther in theaters?

Are you going to go see Black Panther in theaters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
archive.is/qXQCG
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
archive.is/VgdQD
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
archive.is/KOEzO
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
archive.is/NasVB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Yes

lol no

Zero interest

already pre-ordered

Be Humble.
Sit down.

I don't remember Iron Man or Batman ever being racist

What is this scene about?

No.

Fuck Hollywood

>a nigger tells others to be humble
Schoop da woop I'm finna buy some bling and shit

i won't pass the melanin test

No. Can't understand a word any of them are saying in the trailer.

fuck no lol

Yes I will be going opening day with my wife's son Jamal to experience the wonders of cultural enrichment.

I haven't paid for a Marvel film since AoU so, no.

Wtf I love capeshit now

shut up you racist

move or i will move you

>The wonders of cultural enrichment.

From a fictional country of racist isolationists?

Again; Wonder woman hates nazis, not blacks

Why is she being so agressive?

No, I wasn't really that into Marvel characters to begin with. Was always more of a DC guy. It's just too bad DC has been getting nothing but shit lately. Crossing my fingers in the hopes that Justice League isn't a fucking mess.

Again, Wonder Woman is "White" so she is the enemy

WE

But surely this movie will promote integration and diversity, not ghettoisation and xenophobia?

Wakandans are more Xenophobic than North Korea. Nobody cares because they're black.

>But surely this movie will promote integration and diversity, not ghettoisation and xenophobia?

Yea, but he's also a nigger

>Jamar
inhales

Black Panther is from some literally who kingdom in Africa. Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne control lots of wealth and influence across the globe. How is he wealthier or more powerful than either?

Wow, you can tell that whoever made this has a mad inferiority complex.

So I guess my, and my family's salvation is to move to Isreal and become a jew?

Meme metal that they don't trade has made them wealthy somehow.

Making the world brown and more susceptible to Islam seems like a very short sighted plan by our Jewish overlords.

Why is the black lady so mean to the Greek lady?

If Black Panther Man is so powerful than why did white people dominate Africa for a century?

Couldn't he have used his magic powers to defeat the Boers? Or the Portuguese?

True jews are born, not converted

You'd be at best a second-class citizen in the eyes of the juden at best

He could have, but in canon Wakanda (his country) basically said "fuck all y'all" and closed their borders while the rest of Africa got rekt

Wakanda sounds like a pretty nice place to live if you already live there.

Because Wakandans dont identify as "black" it's Wakanda first, everyone else second. So watching all the black people praise this film is hilarious. Because in the marvel universe they were more than capable of stopping slavery. They just didn't care.

So he is no different than any other Negroid politician in that regard?

Really peaks my peanuts

No.

When did Wakanda ban slavery? In real history black people never have figured out slavery is wrong and only stop the practice when white people are around to stop them.
So what about Wakanda, did they actually ban slavery on their own?

What would Black Panther be like if he actually acted like a black man? if he weren't a nu-male who's never met a black guy's idea of what black people are like (aka they think black people act like white people)?

that's not true..your only a true jew if you have shekels..without shekels you could be born from mosses's asshole and you wouldn't be in the secret club.

They want to run a prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. The goal is jew elite at the top ruling over a bunch of mixed up rootless robots. That's what the push for globalism and anti-nationalism is.

>Be humble
what the fuck is it with blacks and this phrase recently. My black friend got super fucking mad at me once, about 2 months ago, and he just kept saying to me "you're not/never humble, just be humble for once"

WE WUZ ONCOLOGISTS N SHIET

>I'm wealthier than both of you combined

Isn't Bruce Wayne the one that funded the creation and maintenance of the Watchtower?

Nothing Black Panther has done with his money comes even close to that.

>more powerful

lel, Black Nigger couldn't beat the bat or iron man if they had both hands tied behind their backs and they were blindfolded. This image must have been made by the biggest cuck in the world.

I think it is from one of their rap """songs"""

Niggers are the extreme opposite of humble.

They banned slavery some time between inventing skyscrapers and mastering space travel

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

same guy also wrote "the revolution will not be televised"

They think that the "struggle" they've "endured" has made them dignified for not chimping out like savage niggers.

It really speaks to their character when they say it.

So wait, if Wakanda is such a negative representation of bad people then what exactly does Marvel hope to accomplish by making this film at this time? Won't it just make them look bad?

Since when is RDjr 6'4?

>Billionaire philanthropist Bruce Wayne spends his massive fortune on protecting the entire world
>LOL WHAT A FAG BATMAN, I GOT MORE THAN YOU!

Because, ironically, they wil be whitewashed in the movie as just super awesome society of black africans

It's from a Kendrick Lamar song.

youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

>sit down
>be humble

Fuck this artist.

If Wakanda and Black Panther Man were so powerful then did small numbers of Whites manage to overrun and dominate the entire continent? And Arabs spent even longer centuries enslaving and extracting wealth with less technology?

Really mangles my macadamias

You both realize that Batman is a DC character so there is no circumstance under which he would actually be in the same universe as Black Panther.

As mentioned earlier, they literally closed the borders and let Africa get fucked up

marvel vs dc comics

>so there is no circumstance under which he would actually be in the same universe as Black Panther.

The universes have crossed over in the past

We're addressing the fact that he was included in OP's image....Hello?

Wtf I love black people now.

I always new iron man was racist

Well, sit down young redditor, I will explain Sup Forums for you.
You see, each "thread" has an initial post(or OP) which contains an image and optionally text.
In this case the users you quoted are discussing the image contained within the "OP".

Thanks for your time.

The black nigger could beat Bats but Iron man would murder the negro.

Good thing we have Gen-Zyklon

>jamarl ogan
WE WUZ SPACE KANGS AN SHIEET

Why would they be so heartless? Could it have been due to limited cognitive ability, poor impulse control and language systems that do not have the ability to express complex ideas?

really waters my walnuts

Isn’t that the opposite of diverse? Like diverse is having multiple races right? Am I stupid?

Nah, they were just much more technologically and socially advanced than everyone else and didn't want lesser Africans polluting their culture

You're racist

But since all racists are stupid, technically yes

zilch. never liked panther

Is this a Raimi reference?

Sit down

>People implying movie WW is white

I shiggy diggy.

I love how you adjusted Robert Downey down to his original true height.

That's the point you idiot

>whitey is smart enough to get on the moon so it's whitey's fault he's too dumb to pay his rent

This. It's very much appreciated.

I humbly decline.

Again wonder woman stands for America but is being changed to some otherworldly person. Understand that the new iteration is not the same character.

>6'0 vs 5'11

>nogs threatening violence if they dont get their gibs
nothing new

??

Sit down. Be humble.

Be humble.

Here's some talk on "representation in media"
How many "whites" in movies/tv are actually played by jews?

How on earth is that xenophobic? Are you that stupid?

Lol that '''kid''' looks fucking 35

Jews are actively shilling nationalism, actually

>Bibi Meeting with Visegrad Group leaders
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
>Israel's campaign against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
archive.is/qXQCG
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
archive.is/VgdQD
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
archive.is/KOEzO
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
archive.is/NasVB

>that pic
wtf lol