DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNzO50w2JK4
youtube.com/watch?v=5zFEjvS9nFw
youtube.com/watch?v=gKrkQUBysMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HI

good animation in this episode but it doesn't do much for me

The plot episodes are the strongest in this series.

kino

bar-none favorite episode in the series

Hello, boy

I prefer Jupiter Jazz or Toys in the Attic.

>tfw this is obviously the best episode in the entire series but if you ask an elitist animefag weeaboo what his favorite episode is they'll purposely ignore it to be cool

What was the worst episode?

Its hard not to feel bad for him when he starts crying.
He really was just an infant.

Boogie Woogie Feng Shui is a mirthless, dull affair.

Fuck him. He's an animal that needs to be put down.

The movie is the best.

>when insane man who i feared for most of the episode has his past revealed
>seeing him on the ground screaming for mommy
this gave me chills, and one of the most memorable parts of the show for me

and the fkn discordant circus music going in the background, so good

agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=qNzO50w2JK4

kino

Second one, where they get the dog

>not ballad of fallen angels
>that backstory
>that showdown with his rival in a church
>faye's dress and jiggle physics
WAAAAAAAAALLLLKKKK IN THE RAAAAAAAAIIIINNNN

Any animated movie recs?

Why are the combat physics so floaty?
I feel like I'm playing kh2

A fellow man of culture in this sea of plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=5zFEjvS9nFw

Kino

I really should re-watch this sometime, as it impressed itself upon my young weeaboo brain as being among the best episodes, an opinion which seems to be held commonly last I checked (along with mushroom samba).

Best scene

youtube.com/watch?v=gKrkQUBysMk

unironically spirited away.

I feel the exact opposite. The first few plot episodes were okay, but the rest were horrible.

Outlaw Star is also very good imo. A personal nostalgic favorite of mine. As a kid I would catch it on toonami and it was the anime that appealed to me the most. Rewatching it was pretty great and it was more or less everything I expected it to be. Very fun, dramatic, happy, sad, tragic, and that late 90's anime look can't be beaten from an aesthetic standpoint.

gateway shuffle and the mushroom one were kinda weak
whenever a show features recreational drug use, it always just devolves into DUDE WEED LMAO
even fucking frasier did it

Macross Plus, Cat Soup, Angel's Egg, Magnetic Rose, Blue Submarine No. 6, Angel Cop, Cyber City Oedo 808, Redline, Princess Mononoke, Metropolis, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Jin-roh, The Castle of Cagliostro, Mobile Police Patlabor 2: The Movie, Sword of the Stranger, Summer Wars, A Letter to Momo , Royal Space Force, Tokyo Godfathers, In This Corner of the World, Millennium Actress, The Night Is Short Walk on Girl

Also I'm not sure if it relates to one of "le fou's" flashbacks or whatever (it's been a long time) but there's this droning theme in at least on Cowboy Bebop episode, floating in and out of hospital room etc, and I immediately associated it with that second drone/noise track on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.

I also have an old weeb nostalgia for the late 90's look but Outlaw Star had the bad luck to be a space pirate show that went up against Bebop. The whole thing about Bebop was:

1) it got a wide DVD release as the format was popularizing (several of my initial DVD purchases to go with my PS2 were the Bebop collection),

2) /normies could actually watch Bebop and enjoy themselves without cringing/. All through college I heard a consistent refrain: "I don't like anime but Cowboy Bebop is cool."

Yeah, Cowboy Bebop is essential normie anime, along with DBZ. Outlaw Star really was Bebop with a less normie friendly style.

What's the webm from?

>Macross Plus right off the bat
My man.

I wanna say either Animatrix or Paprika

Magnetic Rose, a segment from Memories (1995).

Thanks senpai

imagine being Batou in this scene